• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • I hope I'm not being rude, but I just wanted to remind you about the Goomy I asked for my Amaura. Don't get me wrong, there's no rush whatsoever. It's just in case you had forgotten :P. Potatoes (I believe i forgot to do this last time).

Hello there !

Your Goomy's ready. Please contact me when we're both online.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Hello Death.

Sure I don't mind, but bear in mind that the Mew you wish to acquire has been touched by the guy whom originally got it. If you do not mind the latter, then please poke me around the time indicated in my signature if you can. :)

Hello Espeon Master !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

(as for the EM pokemon, we can probably do that when I reopen that particular section)

Have a nice day.

Sure. :)

Hello DracoLatch !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (Eggs included)

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.
    I was super busy EV training for the last 2 days... anyway your still avalible todo that?

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    It's okay :) and yeah.

I'm going to trade at 6:20 central time zone (it's 5:44 here and Idk how to convert times and all) because I want to search for a non-freebie pokemon to add to my list

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I'm back and am interested in your Victini and Fennekin:
    (F) - Modest - Magician
    EMs: Magic Coat - Wish - Heat Wave - Hypnosis
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I can offer these shinies:
    Sneasel: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    jolly / pickpocket
    fake out / pursuit / ice punch / icicle crash

Swablu: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    jolly - natural cure
    roost / agility / feather dance / dragon rush

I've got other shiny competitive Pokemon and Legendaries in my google doc if above does not interest you.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm back and am interested in your Victini and Fennekin:
    (F) - Modest - Magician
    EMs: Magic Coat - Wish - Heat Wave - Hypnosis
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I can offer these shinies:
    Sneasel: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    jolly / pickpocket
    fake out / pursuit / ice punch / icicle crash

Swablu: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    jolly - natural cure
    roost / agility / feather dance / dragon rush

I've got other shiny competitive Pokemon and Legendaries in my google doc if above does not interest you.

Hello Death :)

And sure, although I checked again today and I don't have a single clone of that Victini left >.<' so I'll have to get it cloned first. If you can't wait though, I don't mind trading my Fennekin.

Let me know. :)

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hello Death :)

And sure, although I checked again today and I don't have a single clone of that Victini left >.<' so I'll have to get it cloned first. If you can't wait though, I don't mind trading my Fennekin.

Let me know. :)
    Alright, I can wait.

I can clone it for you, actually, but I understand if you want to get an approved person in the cloning thread to do it.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alright, I can wait.

I can clone it for you, actually, but I understand if you want to get an approved person in the cloning thread to do it.

Well, if you can clone it that's even better. I trust you so it's okay. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back