• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi! Its me again. May I request this poke?
    FC: given
    IGN: Raine
    Box 2
    Kangaskhan
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Double edge, hammer arm
    Adamant
    Scrappy

Welcome StormGamer25 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    ok! The iv i'm not sure of but i can gives stats if that helps and none of them are event sorry
    shiny rayquaza is Lv.100 has a jolly nature knows the move extreme speed, dragon pulse , earthquake and ice beam is from hoenn and original trainer is Marcus
    stats: Hp: 351 ATK:336 DEF:216 SP. ATK:302 SP DEF:216 Speed:248
    shiny gogoat is Lv.46 has a Adamant nature their ability is sap sipper is from Spain know the moves tackle, earthquake, vine whip and aerial ace, is from kalos and their original trainer is Oscar
    stats: Hp:183 ATK:122 DEF:76 SP. ATK:97 SP DEF:93 Speed:81
    shiny wayaut is Lv.1 Has a Impish Nature their ability is shadow tag is from Spain knows the moves splash, charm, and encore and is from hoenn and nicknamed bobo original trainer is #TEAMVONGOLA
    stats: Hp:13 ATK: 5 DEF:6 SP. ATK: 4 SP DEF:6 Speed:5
    shiny cobalion is Lv.50 has a Lax nature and if from Spain, knows the moves retaliate, iron head, sacred sword, and sword dance is from hoenn their nickname is CABALLOMETAL original trainer is GABOXY.
    stats: Hp: 156 ATK:110 DEF:160 SP. ATK:110 SP DEF:77 Speed:128
    shiny smeargle is Lv.100 has a Jolly nature and Ability is Own Tempo he from Kalos and has the moces Happy Hour, Dark Void, Pay Day, and Heal Pulse Original trainer is Rico.
    stats: Hp: 314 ATK:76 DEF: 107 SP. ATK:67 SP DEF:126 Speed:273
    mesprit is Lv. 50 has a calm nature is from sinnoh knows the moves swift , lucky chant, future sight, and charm, their original trainer is Chiking
    stats: Hp: ATK:148 DEF:106 SP. ATK:124 SP DEF:121 Speed:85
    virizion is Lv.50 has a hasty nature is from hoenn knows the moves retaliate, giga drain, scared sword, and sword dance thier original trainer is Mina
    stats: Hp:166 ATK:110 DEF:82 SP. ATK:103147 SP DEF:147 Speed:132
    i hope that help and i got them all through wondertrade if that also helps

We accept the deal, we will let you know when the pokemons are ready to trade!
    Have a nice day :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi! Its me again. May I request this poke?
    FC: given
    IGN: Raine
    Box 2
    Kangaskhan
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Double edge, hammer arm
    Adamant
    Scrappy

Hello StormGamer25 ! Your Kangaskhan is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hey :) I would like to request a pokemon :)

FC: 3024-6932-7595
    IGN: Addy
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Fennekin
    IVs : 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Wish, heat wave, hypnosis and magic coat
    Pokeball : A rare ball if possible but if not, any other ball is fine too :)
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Magician

Please let me know if this is possible :) Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey :) I would like to request a pokemon :)

FC: 3024-6932-7595
    IGN: Addy
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Fennekin
    IVs : 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Wish, heat wave, hypnosis and magic coat
    Pokeball : A rare ball if possible but if not, any other ball is fine too :)
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Magician

Please let me know if this is possible :) Thank you!

Welcome GreenOcean !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Cakesu thinks you accidentaly got the IV spread wrong, you sure that is how you want it ? The one you left blank is defense

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Welcome GreenOcean !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Cakesu thinks you accidentaly got the IV spread wrong, you sure that is how you want it ? The one you left blank is defense

Oh yeah I did type it wrong, thanks for letting me know! :D What I meant it 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Oh yeah I did type it wrong, thanks for letting me know! :D What I meant it 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Thank you :)

Hello GreenOcean ! Your Fennekin is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    i am interested in
    zapdos :Lv. 100 - Timid - Pressure
    Thunderbolt - Heat Wave - Light Screen - Roost
    31/31/31/X/31/31 (if we are trading can you teach it tailwind instead of lightscreen )
    any particular pokemon you are looking for (i don't have that dratini) or can we do this the way you were offering in the banette trade(
    give anything you want) ?

Hello! the zapdos is finally ready, we apologize for the delay, we had some technical dificulties, please VM or PM me so we can set up a time to trade.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Hi there, there are a number of the event legendaries I would be very interested in (Keldeo, Genesect, Victini & Manaphy - priority wise in that order given it would be unfair to make four requests at once) - although I'm not entirely sure what you would want in their place.

I do have a Darkrai from the February event that I'm willing to let go, and am more than happy to try and breed anything you may be looking for. My FC is in the profile to the left. Thank you in advance, and I am happy to open discussions over these particular trades.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi there, there are a number of the event legendaries I would be very interested in (Keldeo, Genesect, Victini & Manaphy - priority wise in that order given it would be unfair to make four requests at once) - although I'm not entirely sure what you would want in their place.

I do have a Darkrai from the February event that I'm willing to let go, and am more than happy to try and breed anything you may be looking for. My FC is in the profile to the left. Thank you in advance, and I am happy to open discussions over these particular trades.

Hello! you can request as many from the shop as you want, as long as you have as many pokemons of equal value to offer (shinies and events). So we will gladly Trade our Keldeo for your Darkrai we will let you know when Keldeo is ready to trade. Thanks and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Hello! you can request as many from the shop as you want, as long as you have as many pokemons of equal value to offer (shinies and events). So we will gladly Trade our Keldeo for your Darkrai we will let you know when Keldeo is ready to trade. Thanks and have a nice day !

That's great, thank you very much. Would a pair of shinies be suitable for Genesect and Victini (Gible & Altaria) or would I need an event Pokémon to trade for these?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back