• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Does that work out as
    Code:
    Diet (Mountain Dew or Fanta)
    or as
    Code:
    (Diet Mountain Dew) or Fanta
    ?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Shame that those artificial sweeteners can be a bit iffy.

Actually, never mind, I forgot Burgerland replaces sugar in their "ordinary" sodas with corn syrup or whatever. I would've stuck to the "diet" versions (whatever that's supposed to mean) too.

That, or just drink water. How's the tap water in the States?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Safe to drink. Of course, that's coming from a person whose homeland has high sanitary standards, so it's often a matter of habit. Chinese and Mexicans tend to boil their tap or buy bottled water.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Can't do diet sodas, nope nope. Apart from not exactly retaining the original taste, they have this really bad aftertaste. They're completely last resort for me. And considering soda's my alcohol, I take to it whenever there's no other regular soda around. Still not as bad as Zero and other 0 cal equivalents, though.

As for real sugar vs. corn syrup...eh. I don't particularly prefer the versions of the sodas I like that actually tout using real sugar in place of corn syrup mainly because in those I find that they put sweetness before taste. I'm practically the Gintoki of sweet foods and drink, but there's a delicate balance there that needs to be maintained.

But yeh, the water's fine, come on in.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

Ya'll getting quite high on the numbers here. I seem to recall competing for double-digit records back in 2008-10 :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back