• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ech...well, that's annoying. Are women actually not allowed in non-women's sports, though, or is it more a thing that they are but generally just aren't in them (for understandable reasons).

I think, officially, they are allowed. They're rarely in the men's side, though, to the point where a female kicker is notable even in high school and college football.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Huh, well that's more understandable. Women's sports is basically a way to give a sort of alternative, balanced field, and so it's not necessarily segregation by nature since the option's very much there to play with da bois.

I'm more okay with that, but I'd still appreciate to more gender/sex variety. Can't see it happening any time soon, though, since there's no real personal positive sanction for a woman to play in one in place of the other. Someone would have to make a move to make it an attractive idea, and I can't currently see why that would happen.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • What is absolutely depressing is having entities like FIFA making genital checks to make sure football players are, indeed, female, something you'd never see them do to male players. That is unacceptable discrimination.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • FIFA, to me, is something between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates in the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

It was originally an album, but it wasn't very ergonomic to browse. I manually went in and concatenated the individual image names, so y'all could browse them one by one.

Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Just finished making Sync-style Vanilla Apple Mochi.

It's pretty dope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back