• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Booster Pack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright, my addiction with these things is starting to show; I went out and bought 6 packages of "Dragon Frontiers," and here's what I got:

Flygon ex (shiny)
    Typhlosion (Delta species, shiny)
    Larvitar
    Ekans (delta) x2
    "Holon Energy GL," (shiny)
    Feebas (delta) x2
    Taillow (delta) x2
    Pupitar (delta, shiny) x2
    2 different Seadras, one rare, one uncommon and shiny, both delta
    Old rod
    Natu (delta) x2
    Dratini (delta) x3
    Totodile (delta) x3
    Tropius (delta) x2
    Vulpix (delta) x2
    Ralts x4
    Horsea (delta) x5
    Shellder (delta)
    Swablu (delta)
    "Trainer," buffer piece x2
    Bagon (delta)
    Mareep (delta)
    Ledyba (delta)
    Smoochum (delta)
    Snorlax (delta, shiny)
    Quilava (delta)
    Bayleef (delta)
    Heracross (delta, shiny)
    Vibrava (delta)
    Kirlia
    Dragonair (delta)
    Cyndaquil (delta, shiny)
    "Trainer," Professor Oak's research

yeah, so that's it...did I do okay?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • AAAAARGH! You got a Flygon ex d ;_; It's the only card I need right now. XD; I have terrible pack luck.

I won 17 PK boosters from States last weekend and pulled no exs. I got a Vaporeon* though.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Seriously? Is Flygon ex really that good? It's the second one I have right now, and ironically, I only have 2 different ex's.

Haha, I'm sorry, I'd give it to you for vaporeon, tch, I hate flygon...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Well, stars are worth more than exs, and I don't have a Vaporeon ex... I'll PM you to see if there's anything you're after, though! I'd gladly trade for a Flygon. :) If you only have two exs, perhaps you'd trade for one of the others I'm not using.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Honestly, I don't know the value of any of these cards, and I dunno even how to play the damn game, I just collect them for a hobby.

So yeah, I'd surely trade you if you want this card, I mean, I have like 2 of them, and honestly, they'll probably either end up being sold, or put into a box somehere in my cellar XD

So yeah, PM me ^^

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I bought a few packs, Holon Frontiers, Crystal Guardians, Legend Makers, and Delta Species if I'm correct. I pulled off a lot of delta species, such as Delta Species Pikachu, Psyduck, Pigeotto, Trapinch, and Gloom. I also pulled off a Politoad EX, holo Regice, holo Glailie, and a holo Caturn.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Well I didnt really buy the booster but I imported a Holo Dusknoir and it came with the rest of the cards in the pack :) Bidoof, mime Jr, Buneary and Combee, and a few energys was a real surprise :)

Years
  • hehe, pokemon cards. I haven't bought any in forever. like over 7 years at least. I think I bought a pack when the gold and silver games had just come out, and I got a holo pichu. my luckiest day was when I bought 3 booster packs (base booster, and not the re-release) and they all had holos in it. They were Charizard, Clefairy, and Chansey. I think that was the first time I had EVER pulled holos from a booster pack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I already answered that question in the thread you made. -_- It's simple enough, you just post up the list. See the Deck forum, that shows you what you need to do. Easy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    i aint buyed pokemon cards in ages i got a charizard of the internet for £25 you think thats worth it by the way its the first charizard what come out

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    i've stop buying them till the delta species expansion
    though more and more powerful cards came out

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Well, got some Mysterious Treasures boosters while on holiday in Florida, and Time-Space Distortion was in the very first booster. :D

pokemon programer

Head of TerraByte Software
    Years
  • I keep going through spells with theese things. But not to long ago I bought a bunch of them about 20 packs of DP and a booster box of Mysterious Treasure i got:
    Time-Space Distortion
    Torterra LV.X (i got two from two packs straight)
    Magmorter LV.X
    Electrive LV.X
    and all kinds of other holos

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Eee, Electivire Lv.X, I need one of those.

My latest pulls were from a box of DP. It was a really crappy box, only one Lv. X and it was Torterra -_- And the holos really sucked too.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I bought 4 boosters today and managed to get myself an Empoleon level X, (which is the sole reason I was still buying D/P boosters. Needless to say it went straight to my deck) reverse holo Infernape, Vespiquen, reverse holo Dustox and Steelix. Not bad for 4 boosters, but I was pretty disappointed with the last two ones. ._. Oh well, Empoleon level X was worth all the boosters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back