• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • 204552. Okay, so I plan to remodel my Pokemon team for the first time in my life. Here's my current team:

Okay, so not totally Hydreigon yet, but! I'm going to evolve it. So anyways, I totally hated Simipour. Weak and stupid looking, couldn't take a punch. So I plan to replace him with either an electric or a fighting pokemon. I'm still deciding whether I should replace my Archeos since his Defeatist isn't cutting out for me. One major flaw in my team is that I can't counter dark Pokemon so I'm thinking of getting a Mienshao, but I don't know. I also want to replace my Reuniclus since um, I've never had an addinity for him but he's better than Musharna so... I want to get a Braviary since people kept saying he's awesome, so.. hm.. Decisions decisions...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back