• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I'll probably be leaving PC for a week or two starting from today~

/posted it here for reasons unbeknown to himself. >_>

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yeah Tara, I know. :<

And sort of, Donny. My parents haven't visited their parents in the past two years. We gotta visit them now. My vacations from coaching classes start from today and I'll be off to my paternal and maternal grandparents' houses tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM (11:32 PM atm). I will get access to the internet once I reach my maternal grandparents'. But since I wouldn't be there before the next week ends, it'll probably be a while before I'll be back. :<

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Today is going to be a really interesting day here.

A demonstration with over 30k people has just been declared illegal. Fun night for everybody.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

Is there such a thing as Time, Place, and Manner regulation in Spain.

I don't know exactly what that means, but I think it's related to this: political-related topics are banned from the day before the elections, to allow a day of free meditation about the vote. So the Supreme Court banned this demonstration.

The police, on the other hand, just said that they won't do a thing as long as it remains peaceful, with no order alteration, and it's done in a public square (30k people can't be told to just go away so easily). So chances are they'll stay there through and through.

Years

Ah it's the things that the Supreme Court in the US allows the government to do in terms of free speech and regulation of protests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freed...tates#Time.2C_place.2C_or_manner_restrictions

Types of restraints on speech

Time, place, or manner restrictions

Time, place, or manner restrictions must withstand intermediate scrutiny. Note that any regulations that would force speakers to change how or what they say do not fall into this category (so the government cannot restrict one medium even if it leaves open another). Time, place, or manner restrictions must:

Be content neutral
    Be narrowly tailored
    Serve a significant governmental interest
    Leave open ample alternative channels for communication

But yeah that's good news.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel excited but I don't know whyyyyyyyyyy. It's the best thing obv, totally. And idk things don't even matter anymore cause idk. But God do I want the get together. XD

(Though I want it for the wrong reasons, mostly for nostalgias etc which is totally not the "fun" reasons, see I'm not even thinking right and that isn't really good see because I'm udsfajafds).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Excited Nica is excited.

It's lunchtime here and I haven't had breakfast yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back