• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah, you say that now that he's been pardoned. But in the period between December 2005 and now, who still remembered Giancarlo, much less held him in reasonably good regard? You, me, ぱにぽに, and just a few other people who were active around the time of his exile.

I'm, afraid that's not quite right. A great part of the staff and older PC members did remember Giancarlo on their own at the time he was brought up for the ban lift and was pardoned. If not, I'd wonder why nobody failed to recognize him at the time he was brought up for an unbanning which in turn happened precisely because he's not been "forgotten".

If course nobody expected people to talk about him regularly in the forums after all this time, when it didn't even happen so often before him being banned. But he certainly hasn't been cast aside.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Either way, like I said before, I'm fine with the fact that the people I wanted to remember me still do. Really couldn't care less about the others.

@Azza;
    Much more than just that, my dear. :3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • My prob with being active on forums is... I've got to keep most of my "head" in one forum or I'll be having probs. I've just lately gotten active on PC again because I kind of slipped away from other forums. It's not really taking up time as it is my head being in that forum. I remember when I used to Mod other forums, and when I had my own forum I almost died because I was so inactive on PC. I just can't be a member of 20 forums like I used to be.

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • Same, I mean, look at my posts :P
    So inactive, but on the other cheek, I will probably stick around for a while.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Being active at PC is easy... other forums... only easy if they're set as a home page. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I can really only stick to one forum. If I'm at more than one, chances are I'll end up being inactive at all of them. I also take into account the community itself. I've been at plenty forums where the people were rude, especially to newbies and such, calling them all noobs and whatever. People tend to generalize all new members as "noobs," when there is a difference.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can really only stick to one forum. If I'm at more than one, chances are I'll end up being inactive at all of them. I also take into account the community itself. I've been at plenty forums where the people were rude, especially to newbies and such, calling them all noobs and whatever. People tend to generalize all new members as "noobs," when there is a difference.

I'm not naming names here, but I agree with the n00b part (it's not anyone here).
    Some sites are atrocious at being kind to members, and even have been known to sware at them.
    The owners are hacked, the site is killed, rebuilt and eventually destroyed again.

Kiddies, this is what drugs does to you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    .... has this thread changed it's name all of a sudden? :S

On-topic, I've never been able to stick to an other forum that PC :3 Guess I'm just not a forum-person. Only a PC person ^^*

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    .... has this thread changed it's name all of a sudden? :S

On-topic, I've never been able to stick to an other forum that PC :3 Guess I'm just not a forum-person. Only a PC person ^^*

Isn't tea-sipping good enough for the mod's?
    Anyways, i've ben a multi-forum person. Even though I eventually get hated by most, I still join.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm not a forum type person either… although it may seem like it due to my activeness here.
    I'll probably lose interest in coming back here soon enough and become inactive for the 7th time. xD;

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not a forum type person either… although it may seem like it due to my activeness here.
    I'll probably lose interest in coming back here soon enough and become inactive for the 7th time. xD;

And the plot thickens....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pfft, munna won't leave while three people love him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back