• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>> The Dojo << Fighting Pokemon Fan Club

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    OK, Totodile I'll asign Monferno to you.
    Now I encourage you to join into disscussions. :)

IMO Gallade is my fav Fighting pokemon.
    It's design is epic with a capital e, stats divine and movepool to die for.
    Gamefreak definetly made a great Pokemon!

New pokemon to discuss:
    Machop

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well I've made the announced cuts, and these are the resuts:
    Amore, Reshiram Man, Tribal Ebony, Makbets, vava18, Spinosaurus and Moonlord are now out of the club for their inactivity.
    They can return if they wish to do so.
    Therefore new partners are now avaible: Poliwrath, Riolu, Lucario, Machamp, Infernape, Heracross.
    If you wish to switch your partner, tell so.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Well I've made the announced cuts, and these are the resuts:
    Amore, Reshiram Man, Tribal Ebony, Makbets, vava18, Spinosaurus and Moonlord are now out of the club for their inactivity.
    They can return if they wish to do so.
    Therefore new partners are now avaible: Poliwrath, Riolu, Lucario, Machamp, Infernape, Heracross.
    If you wish to switch your partner, tell so.
    I'll take Poliwrath, thank you!

Machop. Bleurghhhhhh. I hate his design, he looks so plain, but I doooooo lurve Machamp <3 <3

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    machop has a wack move set but when he evolves he becomes quite decent

yay heracross is an open pokemon ill switch for him

Last edited:
    Years
    yo, can i PLEASE switch for Riolu? thanks x
    how i love Riolu and Combusken........

Machop - Evolves into pure awesomness. With No guard (n00b guard) woohoo.
    Gallade - PURE AWESOMNESS! mixed with male and swords. :D

can we evolve our pokemon? if not ill take lucario

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Machop eh? a completely basic fighting pokemon design with a completely basic fighting pokemon moveset.Now don't get me wrong I like Machop they do pull their own weight and are pretty helpful on teams. I also like how it progresses through evolution,how the designs change without actually changing if that makes sense. Oh,I almost forgot the new No Guard ability is just awesome.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I actually like Machop's design.
    Keep in mind that Machop line was one of the first Pokemon to be designed...
    Evo line is quite nice, but i despise the trade evo (can't trade 4th gen games...)!

New pokemon:
    Medicham
    (Gear, i expect a full report on why Medichem is so epic! ;))

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    (about time :) )
    Medicham hand down my favorite fighting type pokemon or better yet my favorite Pokemon in general.I'll start with its design,When i first saw Medicham I was a little put off by it's anorexia and parachute pants. After a while mostly thanks to the anime which was still in the Hoenn adventures and this time I began to like it's design. The first time I tried to use one was in Ruby but due to the inability to get one earlier in the game and the physical/special split not existing it didn't do as well as I had hoped,though it did do alright. It wasn't until Diamond that I experienced the awesomeness of Medicham. I caught an adamant Meditite in Mt.Coronet and instantly my love for the medicham family was reborn. when the physical/special split happened it made an absolute beast out of medicham my one Medicham swept the entire E4 which was no surprise what with her (it was female.) numerous Stab moves including Zen Headbutt and High Jump Kick just to name a couple. It also has access to the elemental punches which helps it deal with flyers easily, also the ability to steal your foes stat changes makes it quite useful in Wi-Fi battling too. Lat but certainly not least its ability Pure Power which doubles its attack. so its base attack of 60 is in effect 120 which rivals the best of them so keep that in mind next time your looking for a fighting type for your team.

P.S. Medicham is cool :)

Years
    Well umm... what else to say Gear covered it all. I like Medicham is pretty cool and nice moves. It started to shine I think in 4th gen due to the Physical/Special split. Not sure what else to say :P

Years
    I'm going to completely ignore what Gear said and type a reply of my own. u_u;

First off, Medicham's design. It's unique and creative, but I'm not really a fan of it. The stats disappoint me; it should have had a higher attack at least. It's moveset is amsolutely amazing, and Medicham could have been an amazing Pokemon if it wasn't for the stats.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well sparing partners are a different way of saying Pokemon partners that a lot of clubs nowdays have...
    But that poke battles aren't a bad idea...
    I'll think about the details... and we'll see what we get.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well I haven't worked out the details yet, but I'm making plans as we speak...
    So, a new topic is in order:
    What is the strongest fighting type pokemon in your opinion?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Stat wise it's tied between Machamo and Breloom.
    But if we to say make all the fighting pokemon fight each other in a tourney we'd coe out with Gallade Vs. Medicham and since they have no level up moves it would come down to who can take the most and luck. as in Crits or the possibility of a status infliction by an elemental punch. It would be a close bout and as much as it pains me to say it Gallade would probably win. :(

Back