• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>> The Dojo << Fighting Pokemon Fan Club

Years
    Machamp's poor speed lets it down completely. Other Pokemon pretty often gain the early advantage due to speed. Lucario, according to me has the best overall stats. Though, it might have a disadvantage to other fighting type Pokemon due to be a Steel type as well.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Oh whew, I'm still considered a member...
    The strongest fighting type right now...
    in physical strength, Machamp.
    In overall battle abilities...
    Hmm...
    I have to really think on this...

Last edited:
    Years
    I haven't really been looking at the 5th gen pokemon that much. But Zuruggu(The dark/fighting one that looks like it's wearing trousers :P) looks pretty cool. New moves, I'm not too sure about. I don't really look at the new gen until it comes out and I've bought it.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I've not really got into much gen V fighting pokemon.

Only one I have grown to like is Dageki. Don't know much about his moveset yet.

the reason I like him- He's wearing Karate gear like my Ninja Squirrels in my profile.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Well, from top of my head,
    On Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I'd recolor Lucario's red coloring to where his blue parts are TRULY red.

Hope this counts.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    yes thats the one focus band is good for fighting type pokemon that are more on the offensive side i think black belt because its more balanced

Years
    Well it depends. Focus Band would be quite good to keep him alive but it depends on what the pokemon is trying to do. For example: If a Hitmonchan has Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch and Close Combat, It should have a Black Belt for the Increase in damage to all the super effective hits.
    But If a Gallade has Night Slash, Slash, Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut it should have a Razor Claw/Scope Lens to boost the Critical rate even higher

So basically it all depends.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Sorry about the inactivity guys.
    anyway My Hitmonchan always has the Expert Belt which ups the power of Supper Effective moves (black belt increases fighting typed moves).
    My other Figghting types including and their items are Gallade-Razor Claw,Medicham-Fist Plate,Breloom-Toxic Orb,Hairyama-Focus band (Mainly to use rest for maximum result),Toxicoak-Black Sludge (of Course)

Years
    Nooo!! I'm not letting this club die! D:

What do you think is the best item to give to a fighting pokemon?
    It depends on the type of Pokemon, like Daichi said. But I usually prefer giving them an expert belt or a black belt, unless I'm heading in for a competitive battle. In that case, I look into my strategy and then decide on the item.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well thanks Regeneration...
    I kinda got the impression that people are getting tired of this club...
    How about a new topic?
    Well since we have the Unova here, what's your favourite Unova Fighting Pokemon?

Oh, do you guys think we should add gen. V Pokemon now?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    nah lets wait just a tad bit longer :D

My personal favorites are
    and
    Mienshao is a great pokemon what with Regenerator and the ability to use special moves as well as Physical makes it a great asset to any team to bad you get it kinda late. Scrafty is also very useful, if you breed Dragon Dance on to it make sure it has the Moxie ability and it is almost impossible to stop.

There is also this
    while its stats a great a clear threat in the meta game, I just hate its design and its name I mean Conkeldurr hat the hell is that?

Back