• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] The Dream Weavers

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yo for once, I left great! Only was up for two extra hours and not a single dream I remember!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    Where can I get a more detailed explanation of my dreams? I've been having the same dream for a month or so; everytime I see the dream I pay attention to more details as if I'm trying to get answers to my questions. I've even studied this guide for Astral Projection for beginners and another one for lucid dreaming, but without success. Honestly, this is becoming scary because it's me, my husband, and my toddler in this dream. All of us want to jump with a parachute. I have no clue what this means, and I'm desperately scared!

Years
  • I had the strangest dream last night. Actually, it was a nightmare. Well, in the nightmare, I was in the Power Plant of the Kanto Region where you can catch Zapdos. I was desperately looking for it, but it the Power Plant had railings aligned with electricity. I kept losing balance and getting shocked despite getting "Zelda Hearts" constantly. I think it was those hearts that kept me alive in the dream. I was scared when I awoke at 6 in the morning. However, it wasn't the dream that spooked me in the morning. It was the aches and pains in my shoulders and back that creeped me out.

All morning, I looked up online "Aches and pains cause by nightmares." Nothing came up that was worthy information. *sigh*

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Two dreams I remember from last night:

1. A strange PS1 2.5D JRPG about someone with a sword that can break curses. There was also a panorama shot of all the villains including two kids, twins, in astronaut costumes, but with transparent helmets.

2. Kind of a blend of school and work. I was at school and my boss decided to have another teambuilding trip. The first step involved running 10 km to whereever. We left the school building and after a couple meters I'd already lost the others. Gladly, I decided to take a walk through the nearby park, instead. (My old school had one directly adjacent.)

Unfortunately, I ran into some really bad dudes who were harassing a girl. So, I tried to protect her and subsequently became their new target. I don't know how I survived. But I do remember calling the mafia afterwards who then gave those people a visit at their respective homes.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Have you ever dreamed that you had to compare the amount of friends you had and the only one you got was a weird fusion of Winnie the Pooh and Pikachu that nobody wanted and then that thing tells you that it's because you're not ready to have friends? D:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Have you ever dreamed that you had to compare the amount of friends you had and the only one you got was a weird fusion of Winnie the Pooh and Pikachu that nobody wanted and then that thing tells you that it's because you're not ready to have friends? D:
    … I can't say I have! But tbh a fusion of Winnie the Pooh and Pikachu sounds cute af.

I had a dream last night about being on a crashing plane. Which obviously was terrifying for me but everyone was like nah it's all good we'll just get on the next one and I was like… this is not a bus station this is a plane plummeting into the Earth. I think it's because my mind has been on my upcoming trip to Spain.

And Markiplier was there, hitting the little alcohol trolly really hard.

I don't remember if I mentioned it, but my brain has this weird.. idk replacement thing? Like 99% of the time in my dreams I'm either with my fiancé or know where he is, but every once in a while he's switched out for Markiplier. I really don't know why other than they look alike (short, dark, & handsome). But in my dreams sometimes it's just "oh, Mark is my fiancé". It's weird haha.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Questionnaire
    What's your most recent dream (or nightmare)? I keep a dream journal but I don't always remember enough to write down. The last I wrote down was almost like shifting it was so vivid. But I dreamt I found a secret portal to this building, it was big like a shopping mall with all sorts of places and people inside and some of the people kept aging but others like me stayed the same age.
    Have any recurring dreams? No I don't think so.
    Remember any childhood nightmares? Once when I was 5 I had a nightmare that I was being chased by a person dressed as a Koala
    What's one of your favorite dreams you've ever had? Omg, I love dreams so it's hard to choose, but I love the dreams I had when I was a teenager where I could jump off buildings and fly or grow wings and go up and look at space ^^ I also used to always dream about going through a portal in my mirror to go hang out with my fave fictional characters.
    Do you have the ability to lucid dream? When I was younger I was amazing at lucid dreaming, and now I try but it doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to. I miss it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Today was the first day where I could actually do something in a lucid dream. Usually I just realize that I'm dreaming and then I get stuck and nothing happens so I wake up. Today I could actually walk around a little. The building I was in was kind of an amalgamation of my old school and a hospital. I was able to walk around a little but failed at making things appear or change my own appearance, though. So I decided to wake up. Funnily, waking up was something I could do in my dream. And then I woke up for real. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A little bit of a dark one so I'm gonna put it into spoilers! (Shitty people doing shitty things)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I had some interesting dreams last night/morning, a series of them. All of them had to do with attending events. I remember the last one though the best of the bunch.

I was at a function like an indoor ampitheater or stadium, packed full of people, like a maybe I going to see a lecture or live show, but as the lighting dims a woman quietly walks up and down the aisles, whispering to what might be security, and singles out a couple of people in their seats, who get up and walk away with her. She keeps coming back and repeating the process, selecting a few people, and then returning. She clears out several people, then stands before the row right in front of me, and signals to two people to come with her. I am hoping that I am not noticed, but she does see me, and I am chosen as the third person this time.

I am kinda bummed because I just wanted to have a casual enjoyment of the event I was going to see, and I am seperated from family and friends, they weren't chosen, just me.

I have to go upstairs, and a lot of women are getting dressed in pretty colors and outfits, as if it were a beauty contest. Evidently there is an Indian/Hindu prince here-- I guess a raja, and he wants to make someone here his wife, but not sure who. I am a little uneasy about this, but it seems like I can't leave. I just kinda go with it, figuring i won't be picked, and can get back to my life soon.

I have to wear a sari for the ocassion, and am not sure exactly how to put one on, but manage as best I can, and dress in a pretty pink and fuchsia one covered in sequins and gems. At first I feel awkward, and I know that I haven't tied everything together the same way as some of the other girls, and my hair is a little disheveled, I keep feeling like something is missing, but things gradually come into place. A woman shows me some hair accessories for this occasion, and I incorporate that.

I enter a crowded hall for the selection process. The prince seems nice, polite, handsome, fairytale prince. A lot of people come and go, evidently not making it to the final round. Then I see on a television screen what looks like the French flag. I interpret this to mean that he must have chosen a bride from France. I think cool, congrats to her, that was fun to participate in. Then I realize, that it's not over, this image means that anyone from a country that has a flag with a red, white and blue color scheme must come forward, they are finalists. This includes France, but other nations too like the United Kingdom, and me of course, because I am from the USA, I am evidently in the running, one of the last few finalists. There are about half a dozen lucky ladies. Now I am getting kinda excited.

Then suddenly writing appears on the screen in another language, probably hindi. I try to make it out, and see the name Cassandra written there. Evidently this selection is postponed because there has been a prophecy made by Cassandra, the seer from ancient Greek myths. She said that a different day must be chosen for the wedding ceremony, or it will be unlucky. The prince can't get married right now. Then I wake up, ending the story in a suspenseful place.

I am looking into the symbolism of marriage in dreams. It doesn't have to literally represent romance, it can, but it also can just mean commitment, which I think would be more relevant to me. It can be the beginning of a new life, growth and maturity, an accomplishment, important responsibility entrusted to you. I also have read that marriage represents another part of yourself, especially if you're marrying someone who you don't recognize or is mysterious, unseen, which is the case in this dream, it may mean that it's something that you have yet to discover within you. This might explain why there is some delay, there is something more I must realize. It was a kinda neat dream though it wasn't that long.

Years
    • Online now
    I've had about 30 dreams involving theme parks at this point. (not consecutive).

Never anything good, bad or even notable.

To the point that I wake up and simply think "Well, there goes another visit".

Years
  • What's your most recent dream (or nightmare)?
    A dream that wasn't much interesting, until a moment a big dragon appears and attempts to eat me! But before it can, I turn myself into an even bigger dragon (^^) and teaches it a lesson!

Have any recurring dreams?
    Bad ones, happening in a certain condition... After waking up, but still partly in an asleep state, if I do not move to finish waking up, I find myself in an identical setting nightmare... I find myself in my bed, in the exact position I was in before falling back in (even if I have my eyes open). But the room instantly darkens, I can hardly move or make a sound. And a dark creature almost always come out of the obscurity to attack me... Sometimes, I manage to break out of the immobility and fight back, and sometimes, I have to fight against a surge of anxiety threatening to overwhelm me...

Remember any childhood nightmares?
    I do... Now it could happen in different settings, but all had a recurring event... Heavy, slow steps from something I could not see, getting closer.
    Instead of trying to flee, I just curled into a ball and hid my eyes not to see unpleasant things, and just waiting and hoping for it to stop quickly.
    Since I am young, the 3 things I despise and fear the most in nightmares are the dark, seeing nasty looking creatures and being bitten...

What's one of your favorite dreams you've ever had?
    One I had, last year, in which I not only flew in the air, but was flying at HIGH speed like Superman! The kind of dream after which you wake up with a bright smile!

Do you have the ability to lucid dream?
    I do! I often know, or realize quickly, that I am in a dream. Sometimes, I have a doubt and verify by trying to make myself float (negating gravity! ^^)
    The oldest lucid dream I remember having had is one in which, when I became lucid, I told myself "I am in a dream!"

I also wanted to add a funny thing about my dreams : Since I was a child, I started dreaming about flying / hovering, and I did that so often from there, that I am now flying / floating as easily as I walk! ^^
    Another thing I often do : Levitating things around me (be they small items, hostile creatures that I throw around, or big things like cars or a bus I use to smash bigger creatures with! ^^).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is it alright to bring this back up ?
    I have had another neat dream last night!
    In that dream, I was in a convenience store with wide TV screens, one showing pokémon... Then, as I was looking at it, a Gardevoir appears right next to me, and taking my hand, pulls me through the screen, and I find myself in a place with too many pokémon to keep count.
    Then, an Aerodactyl comes in and lets me ride it. We spend a while flying in the sky, seeing more pokémon everywhere, and even Mew appears and waves hi at me!
    I wish it had lasted longer...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Random PC dream:
    So, appart from some strange username+avatar choices certain people made (if that person ever appears in a grim reaper outfit I know this wasn't a dream but premonition :P), I found like a hidden page that had a spelling error and a widget that was some sort of opt-in ad thing. Basically, you can click on it and then it plays an ad.

Thinking about it: nobody would ever create something like that. Corporations want to shove as many ads as possible into people's throats and not allow them to avoid them altogether. Yet, at the same time, this makes this idea very intriguing...

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    Smelling and tasting stuff in dreams is great. But it takes a good memory and spatial awareness to Really take it all in doesn't it? Take an ice cream for example, you might remember the creamy sweet taste,but the biting cold and silky texture might not be there. Maybe that's why I can smell farts but not eat a waffle well in my sleep.

Years
  • I don't know if this fits in the LGBT+ club or here but I did have a dream about this subject.

In the dream, I was fully accepted as trans, but then someone out of nowhere gave me a full bottle of testosterone pills and I freaked out. I was so scared about the changes it would do to my body that I knocked the bottle over and cried. And...that was the dream.

Any dream interpreters here?

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I dreamed that I was holding two hamsters in the car, when all of a sudden one of them gave birth to two more hamsters. I went back home to put them away and the dream ended. The weird part? I have never owned hamsters in my life.

Years
  • I dreamed I was on a quest to find the greatest apple ever, and tried to convince people it would be the red one over the yellow, blue, or green ones. It was so good when I bit into it. When I woke up I was craving an apple, but sadly, this house has no apples. :(

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Been having even more vivid dreams lately. Some of them are vivid nightmares, but as they're about extremely violent and inappropriate subjects (i.e., being sexually assaulted; another was about being stalked and abused by Ted Bundy who was apparently my boyfriend), I won't go into detail about those. However, I had an interesting dream about Ed, Edd, n' Eddy last night.

It was about the "original pilot" of Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. This was a raunchier more adult version. It started with the boys laying around chatting and being bored. They were swapping stories about nothing. Double D at one point said, "the other day I was [touching myself] looking at my Pokémon cards and my little sister walked in". Which I mean... What the actual hell Double D. They decided to go for a snack run where they came across the Kanker Sisters. The sisters kidnapped the Eds and took them to their home where they put the Eds in these weird chambers. The chambers were supposed to suck up the smells of the Eds so the girls could breathe it in like some weird pheromone collection or something. Marie kept saying she wanted Double D's to herself.

I wound up becoming part of the pilot rather than just a watcher. I told the sisters that while I'm a crazy fangirl, too, and don't really have a moral problem with what they're doing (untrue, just fyi lol), they'd better be careful or they'll get into legal trouble. This distracted them for long enough that I was able to get the boys out. I did this because of Eddy who was apparently my best friend.

My dream cut ahead to some sort of school dance or something and all the girls were fighting over who got to dance with Double D. He was eating this UP. Two girls got into a physical fight about it (one of them was Nazz). Eddy got supremely jealous and upset.

The next day at school, I was trying to talk to Eddy and get him to stop being so upset. He was really down and I was getting worried that he didn't want to even talk to me. The school was FILLED with people as well, wasn't even close to the school in the show. I went off to grab a drink from the water fountain. It was near the bathrooms and a dude was peeking into the girl's room. I told him to eff off and stop being a perv, then got my drink. Of course, when I stopped and walked away, the dude slipped right back to where he was. But I noticed Eddy hadn't waited for me.

I opened the boy's room just a little to call, "Eddy?", but no response. So I waded through the sea of students, trying to find him and asking people if they saw him. No one had. I poked my head into classrooms and such, but he wasn't there. I came across another set of bathrooms and opened the boy's room just enough to call out for Eddy.

For some reason, a female school officer was in there. She was pissed that I was "peeking into the boy's bathrooms". I told her I wasn't (all I saw was the sink) and was just looking for Eddy. That I was worried about him because he seemed depressed and I didn't want him to be alone. The pseudo-cop was a bellend. She mocked me ("oh, he's depressed, boohoo") and told me to come with her so she could take me to the Principal. I obviously refused because I hadn't done anything wrong and wanted to find Eddy. I turned and fast-walked away. The cop grabbed my wrist but I tore away and made a run for it. She kept catching up to me despite me dodging around students and corners.

At one point she grabbed me hard by the arm and said, "Some 15-year-old can't outrun me" (I am not 15). So I reiterated that I was just looking for Eddy. The cop then called out to the entire group near us, "How many of you would peek inside the opposite-sex bathroom just to find your friend?". One of the girls, who was a real G, said, "Hell yeah I'd look in the boy's room", and wolf-whistled. The cop turned to say that she was just a lying troublemaker who was trying to get under her skin again.

I took this chance to pull away and run. I dove into a classroom and hid in the corner. The cop ran past me, so I dashed out and ran back the way I came. Then I woke up.

Hope Eddy is okay fr 🥺 He's my fave character

Back