• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] The Dream Weavers

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • I had an interesting dream recently. It seemed like it was mostly positive. There was a clothing drive/yard sale in my community, where we donated things to a good cause. I find some of my best outfits to contribute, and look to see if I have some gently used cosmetics that might also be needed. I gather anything nice that I think might come in handy for someone. The organizers really appreciate the items that I brought. And am glad to see some women who escaped abusive relationships being gifted clothes.

While I am there i open my purse and find a stunning necklace inside. It's a golden necklacd shaped like a crown of lilies, the flowers are represented by south sea pearls. There also several tear drop-shaped rainbow opals dangling from the necklace also. A message from a king to is written on an attached note. I don't remember exactly the words, but along the lines of, "these are the blossoms in my garden for my treasure from the sea."

I keep the card from the king for myself, but still donate the necklace to charity, and everyone is amazed by these jewels. It's a dream that made me feel good because I feel bad about different things in my life, and was just thinking recently how i am a failure, but also think that the gold and gems represent some part of me that is valuable to share with the world.

Years
  • Proving at any age, fame is possible. I just woke up from my third nap of the day, and dreamt I had a great CGI kid's movie pitch, and after some work (I don't even know what work I did), I had my movie in theaters. If I become famous in a few years, you'll know why.

I love the fact lately I haven't had that bad re-occurring dream lately that i'm not going to mention. Hope I don't jinx it. :)

EDIT A DAY LATER: Okay, it wasn't that good of a pitch looking back at it. However, Slobbers (the main character of this supposed pitch) is my spirit animal. Just thought i'd say that.

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I had a dream last night that seemed like it symbolized something hopeful. I dreamed that a lot of good things to eat had been in the garden. We had patches of root veggies i,e potatoes, carrots, pretty sure there were leaf and stalk ones like cabbage and also had trees with exotic fruits I specifically see bananas, I think there were peach and cherry trees too and a lot more, some of it's fading, but I know that there were bright beautiful colors everywhere. There was going to be so much that the plan was to turn it into a community garden for everyone. Then I saw this poor old man come by in a wheel chair, he was so hungry that he was trying to eat the leather of his own belt. I think he was a homeless veteran. He asked if he could have something to eat from the garden. He was welcome to it, but because a lot of it wasn't ready to eat, I told him to wait there a minute, so I could go get him a proper plate of food. I asked him what his favorite things to eat were, and he said that he would eat anything. I ran off to find more to eat, and somehow instead of my actual home, I was transported to the cafeteria at my old school- which was a private school that didn't have bad food actually, and I grabbed the biggest plate I could find, and put everything I could onto it from the buffet. I wake up before I actually got to give him his food though! Still, it seemed to be headed in a nice direction.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I had a nightmare that our car began self driving and swerving around a parking lot. I was desperately trying to switch the gear onto park but it wasn't doing anything. I didn't hit any other cars in the dream but it was full of close calls. I was bracing for my own death. It went on and on and didn't seem to have an end.

Eventually it got so intensive I woke up. I can't remember the last time I dreamed something so vivid that it jolted me from my sleep. Maybe years.

Back