• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duelist Olympics - PC's Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament [FINISHED]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    i have arrived. After an evening of not being able to duel thanks to celebrations, I have returned. You can challenge me but I may be busy

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I just lost 1-2 to Kiara! That was a pretty intense duel, and you were awesome out there! Keep it up! :D

Meadow

Years
  • I just won a super-intense match against Janp 2-1! You did really great out there, and I was even cornered a few times aha. Good work! :D

Meadow

Years
  • Yep, I highly recommend that everyone makes a side-deck! A good side-deck can really change the outcome of rounds 2/3 of a match. :D

Years
  • My baseball game just got cancelled so I'm open for challenges for pretty much the whole day. I'm even up for some fun duels for whoever doesn't want to make it part of the competition. I have some decks I want to try out.

Edit: Beat BlackStorm20x 2:0. I was pretty lucky to have the resources I drew to get rid of or stop his big plays before they happened. He has a deck you need to be careful with.

Last edited:
    Back