• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gladiator Games

Years

• The Gladiator Games

The Gladiator Games

The Gladiator Games

What are The Gladiator Games?​
    The Gladiator Games is an event that pits players against monsters, beasts of legend, and each other to battle to the death. Players will be required to submit actions during each round, which will last 48 hours. During each round the players will be given a task, whether it be to find an item, battle a beast, or fight each other. Each round will reduce the number of participants until only one person is left standing. The final survivor will be the winner of The Gladiator Games!

This may not seem like a wintry, holiday sort of game, but trust me, there are some frosty twists.

Will there be weapons?​
    What kind of question is that? Of course there's weapons! How else would you battle to the death? The weapon system is composed of 2 parts.

First, each type of weapon has 4 base stats:
    Attack, which is how much damage it does when used to physically hit an opponent;
    Defense, which is how much damage it deflects when used to block a physical attack;
    Magic-Attack, which is how much damage it does when used to hit an opponent with a non-physical attack;
    Magic-Defense, which is how much damage is deflected when used to block a magic attack.

The second part is a modifier, which adds either a special ability, effects stats, or both.

Classes

Barbarian: Uses large, melee weapons to smash their enemies to a pulp

Magician: Wields magic weapons, well, magically

Wizard: An excellent spell-caster, which requires no physical weapon to cast

Assassin: Uses small, melee weapons to make many quick jabs at their enemies

Tank: Knows how to use shields effectively and can handle extreme amounts of pain

Knight: Wields a bladed weapon unlike any other

Paladin: Dabbles a bit in magic and slices through enemies with precision cuts via a sword or other blade

boxes, Boxes, BOXES!​
    What kind of game would it be without boxes? Everyone can choose a box when they sign up, and boxes can be chosen more than once.

Each box will contain a weapon or weapons which you can use throughout the game. Keep in mind, these weapons may not match your chosen class. In that case, you may have to just roll with it until you get a chance to grab a new one. Or you can die. Whichever floats your boat!

You can choose any number box less than one hundred. Please, no irrational numbers or decimals; Whole numbers only.

Sign-Up form

Username:

Class:

Box:

Sign-ups will last two days, 10 and 11, after which round one will start and the games will begin!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Sounds fun!

Username: Juno
    Class: Assassin
    Box: 50

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm totally in for this!

Username: Lycanthropy
    Class: Magician
    Box: -384 (...no? But that's a whole number below 100 you know. Okay, fine, I'll take #14 then.)

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    sounds interesting, sure why not o:
    Username: Sukyandaru
    Class: Paladin
    Box: Lucky 7

Years
  • I'm totally in for this!

Username: Lycanthropy
    Class: Magician
    Box: -384 (...no? But that's a whole number below 100 you know. Okay, fine, I'll take #14 then.)

No, no negative numbers are completely fine. They just aren't recommended if you want to last long ;)

----------------------
    I was going to deliver boxes as you post your choices but since if multiple people pick the same box they get the same stuff I'm going to hold off. If someone gets one of the special boxes I'd hate having everyone after them pick that box too. Just letting you know, at least one of you has picked a special box. I'm just not telling who, or if it's a good one or a bad one :D

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'll try!

Username: Zoroarkrules25

Class: Wizard

Box: 25

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Username: Ullion
    Class: Paladin
    Box: 14

Curse you Lycan for taking my favourite number!

Back