• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gladiator Games

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I am going to hope I am agile af as an assassin (because I have no defense) and attack Wintra #1 when the other players' ranged items/attacks have them grounded.

Years
    Excuse me Juno but me and Ullion are trying to kill wintra #1 at the moment
    I am currently drawing it's attention with my potions, to lure it away from #2 and #3
    Once that's done Ullion is going to attack its wings from behind as it swoops down on me, and I am going to try and put my strong bag around its mouth as a mussel so it cannot poison us. ( I will put the potions on the ground first, since it's eyes glint before it attacks I will have fair warning)

You aren't trying to steal our kill are you ; )

P.s. You can help with the plan if you want

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought we were all working together, since I doubt (or at least I'm not sure if) two people can take down one Wintra. :P Do you think you need more help? I can switch to Wintra #2 if you guys got it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Sounds good. :) My stats are fairly mediocre but I hope being an assassin gives me a bit of an edge in evasion and speed. Should be able to get a few hits in.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    So does anyone want to team up to try and 2v1 one of the Wintras? Looking at my stats, I can hit pretty darn hard - but I'm already hurting (sadface) and I have NO defense. So if a tank/hi-defense character wants to team up, I'm sure we could work well together for this fight! :3

I think our two daggers balance each other out perfectly, so I'm going to join you. Maybe they will even give an additional bonus since they come from the same box. (Oh yes, thanks for taking that poison by the way. 14 is my lucky number too. :P)

I raise my hands up in the air and pray to the gods. May they infuse my almighty dagger with their divine powers and accept this sacrifice of fresh Wintra meat. Then, I take the dagger and stab it in Wintra #1's chest.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    I have golden dice but no idea what they can do. Better try rolling them to find out...
    *rolls the golden dice*
    am i doing this right ><

Years
    I have high attack, really low defense, so whilst I shoot Wintras can someone with high defense stay by me so they can block and attack if any come close by?

Years
    Lets see what you got broken battleaxe because its not the weapon that is powerful but the user who wield weapon is powerful.

*attack at wintra #2 after infinity used her staff*

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    nyeh who wants a wizard who can't use spells and ended up getting a whip for a weapon on their team? :c

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Sounds good.
    The Gladiator Games
    My stats are fairly mediocre but I hope being an assassin gives me a bit of an edge in evasion and speed. Should be able to get a few hits in.
    *flashes Golden Spear at Wintra #2, distracting it*

nyeh who wants a wizard who can't use spells and ended up getting a whip for a weapon on their team? :c
    I know how you feel. ;-; We should stick together.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    ooc: Yes Lycan! I was hoping we could work together, our daggers are meant to be together <3
    And depending on how these Wintras react, we could try and all aim down 1 or 2 at a time to stay as safe as possible? o: I would say if anyone wants to help anyone else, they should feel free to do so. Just remember, communication is a good thing folks!

ic: Waits for Shadusnox to grab Wintra#1's attention and for it to descend to the ground. I will approach it from behind, with a devilish grin and murmuring to myself "I hope this dagger likes blood" :3 as I attempt to do a thrust to puncture the Wintra's wings.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Here's my attempt:

I first tie a rope to my shiny mace and swings around any Wintras that try to attack me.

Years
    Here goes nothing I suppose:

Running behind cover in the background, take shots from distance at Wintra #3 because we have way too many people targetting #2!

Bay

Years
    Here goes nothing I suppose:

Running behind cover in the background, take shots from distance at Wintra #3 because we have way too many people targetting #2!

Saw your last post you want someone with high defense, and since I have a large steel shield I should be able to help you!

So yeah, I'm helping Spartacus in blocking and attacking Wintra #3 (and any other Wintra close by).

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I also have a shield, probably a bit larger than yours haha. Seriously, though, I can join you in helping with assisting too!

Sounds good! Perhaps we can assist the others with their explosives, by guarding them until they can get them lit and take down the Wintras?

EDIT: if you are guarding Spartacus on 3, then I could also help guard, or if anyone else needs protection, I could shield them as well!

Years
    Spoiler:

As the battle raged on, the Wintra grew scared of the gladiators. They were weak and frail. They decided they would retreat, without an Alpha Wintra they were a bunch of terrified little puppies. But just as they thought they were going to run, they noticed they were trapped, the open topped stadium was covered with a mesh of small bars. They hissed and spit at the bars but it was no use. They were trapped. It was just then that Wintra #2's corpse re-animated, becoming a beast of unholy power. It grew to an enormous size and strength. With the new Alpha, the Wintra were re-invigorated. They all flew up together into a swarm, surrounding the Alpha. With their new-found strength they were ready to fight.

Alpha Wintra
    Wintra #4
    Wintra #5
    Wintra #6
    Wintra #7
    Wintra #8
    Wintra #9
    Wintra #10

Back