• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun OOC

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I think the RP is waiting on a post from VisionOfMilotic. Maybe I'll start my character in Istanbul since there's already so much happening in Ferron.

Name: Guren
    Species: Gardevoir
    Loyalty: Rebellion
    Biography: Once a noblewoman of considerable wealth and power, Guren was supposedly killed when it was discovered that she was funding the rebellion. But the execution was a mere façade that she pulled off using Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, and Misty Terrain. The fake corpse evaporated into pink mist as soon as it was buried, the real Guren having Teleported away. Today she runs an apothecary and keeps her identity secret.
    Appearance: She has an extra green lock that curls toward her face on one side. Guren wears a hooded cloak that hides her Mega Stone necklace.

Since there are no trainers, Mega Evolution shouldn't even be possible, because it needs not only a Mega Stone but a trainer's Key Stone and a strong bond to activate. But we can break some rules for an RP I guess.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Since there are no trainers, Mega Evolution shouldn't even be possible, because it needs not only a Mega Stone but a trainer's Key Stone and a strong bond to activate. But we can break some rules for an RP I guess.

It actually is possible since in super mystery dungeon you can mega evolve even though there's no trainers in that game sorry just wanted to point it out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    It actually is possible since in super mystery dungeon you can mega evolve even though there's no trainers in that game sorry just wanted to point it out.
    Oh wow, I actually never knew. I can't believe I played through the whole game without ever trying it 😱

Years
    Sorry for my slowness, and for giving the rp grief by mentioning a festival. I'll try not be anymore trouble. I have been busy with some family issues, related to my dad's health, and haven't been as creative. Things are alright now, and I'm gonna make a post this weekend, that is if you still want me in the roleplay.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    That would be great. Sorry for the quietness everyone! Loss data and wifi lol.

Also, adding Guren to the character list.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I'm working on my post now. I did have this silly idea of giving my Lurantis some grief lmao

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    If there is still place in the RP, I wouldn't mind to join.

Name: Grunt
    Gender: Asex(identifies as male for convenience when necessary)
    Species: Golurk
    Loyalty: Eversun
    Biography: Grunt is a quiet, gentle soul. A Golurk that has spent most of his life as a Golett working as a carpenter in the kingdom, he is used to an honest and hardworking life.
    Even his own name, which he picked himself as one of his first memories after becoming conscious as a Golett, reflected that. A grunt is the bottom of the line, someone that does the hard work and obeys others.
    5 years ago and quite some years after his evolution, when the militarization of the whole kingdom started, he found himself joining the guards. There, it was like he found his purpose in life: protecting fellow Pokemon and citizens was something that felt right, natural to him, like it was imbued in his very soul.
    He usually is stationed in Istanbul; since he has no need for food and doesn't seem to have many material desires in general, he secretly spends most of his pay in helping street orphans, and seems to be quite protective of children in particular.
    Always calm and collected, he speaks in a slow, soft-spoken manner, which may make him look a bit slow or obtuse from an outside perspective, not helped by his quite unemotional face that isn't really good at expressing emotions.
    Appearance: Like any Golurk, he is quite tall, almost reaching 3 meters in height. That united with his broad shoulders give him quite the noticeable frame. On his chest there's a little crack which has been filled with clay of a noticeable lighter color and sealed with a metal band. He got it almost two decades ago, shortly after evolving: that was the one and only time he lost control after experiencing the burning energy in his body leaking out. He has no memories of what he did at the time, but the experience still mentally scared him enough to vow to never let it happen again.

Since he has no egg moves, I was wondering if it was possible to give him some TM moves? Maybe explaining them as stuff he learned for himself(or will learn in the future)
    I actually would really like him to know Fly because it would be hilarious to suddenly see him take off like a rocket, and the Pokedex kinda mentions it just being able to do it.

Also I would like to know more about the rank in the guards, if there are any, and where in rank my character would be.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    If there is still place in the RP, I wouldn't mind to join.

Name: Grunt
    Gender: Asex(identifies as male for convenience when necessary)
    Species: Golurk
    Loyalty: Eversun
    Biography: Grunt is a quiet, gentle soul. A Golurk that has spent most of his life as a Golett working as a carpenter in the kingdom, he is used to an honest and hardworking life.
    Even his own name, which he picked himself as one of his first memories after becoming conscious as a Golett, reflected that. A grunt is the bottom of the line, someone that does the hard work and obeys others.
    5 years ago and quite some years after his evolution, when the militarization of the whole kingdom started, he found himself joining the guards. There, it was like he found his purpose in life: protecting fellow Pokemon and citizens was something that felt right, natural to him, like it was imbued in his very soul.
    He usually is stationed in Istanbul; since he has no need for food and doesn't seem to have many material desires in general, he secretly spends most of his pay in helping street orphans, and seems to be quite protective of children in particular.
    Always calm and collected, he speaks in a slow, soft-spoken manner, which may make him look a bit slow or obtuse from an outside perspective, not helped by his quite unemotional face that isn't really good at expressing emotions.
    Appearance: Like any Golurk, he is quite tall, almost reaching 3 meters in height. That united with his broad shoulders give him quite the noticeable frame. On his chest there's a little crack which has been filled with clay of a noticeable lighter color and sealed with a metal band. He got it almost two decades ago, shortly after evolving: that was the one and only time he lost control after experiencing the burning energy in his body leaking out. He has no memories of what he did at the time, but the experience still mentally scared him enough to vow to never let it happen again.

Since he has no egg moves, I was wondering if it was possible to give him some TM moves? Maybe explaining them as stuff he learned for himself(or will learn in the future)
    I actually would really like him to know Fly because it would be hilarious to suddenly see him take off like a rocket, and the Pokedex kinda mentions it just being able to do it.

Also I would like to know more about the rank in the guards, if there are any, and where in rank my character would be.

So, the Eversun ranks. There are the Advisers which are the people who help lead the army in the place of the Queen, split into two groups at Ferron and Istanbul. (If I got my own lore wrong just chalk it up to be being tired)
    But anyways, there's the Advisers, Royal Guard, then the Guard. the Royal Guard basically act as sub leaders for the advisers, but they always follow orders from the Advisers. (And, as characters, they don't really abuse their power. They actually will get pissed off if guards abuse their power)

Also, yes. TM moves are fair game. Basically any move in the egg move pool/level learning/TMs are all available for use. Also, considering Golurk can literally become a rocket and fly, there's no need for a move to do that. He can just do it. But, try not to fly near the castle lol

Last edited:

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    Perfect, thank you! I'm going to post in the IC thread in the following hours to have him join the RP
    Edit: posted

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
    Sorry if I don't post in time or rarely. College is staring in two weeks over here and im getting everything ready for my classes.

Years
    But anyways, there's the Advisers, Royal Guard, then the Guard. the Royal Guard basically act as sub leaders for the advisers, but they always follow orders from the Advisers. (And, as characters, they don't really abuse their power. They actually will get pissed off if guards abuse their power)

Thank you. The post I'm writing actually took a huge tangent after I read Agent's Guren post. Guards like that not only give the rest of us a bad reputation, but I got legitimately angry reading that. Agama was going to deliver a whoopin' to someone, swear to Arceus he was.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Thank you. The post I'm writing actually took a huge tangent after I read Agent's Guren post. Guards like that not only give the rest of us a bad reputation, but I got legitimately angry reading that. Agama was going to deliver a whoopin' to someone, swear to Arceus he was.

Perfect, thank you! I'm going to post in the IC thread in the following hours to have him join the RP
    Edit: posted

Hey you two, I'll have Orill, one of the advisers meet both of your characters in my upcoming post.

Sorry for my slowness, and for giving the rp grief by mentioning a festival. I'll try not be anymore trouble. I have been busy with some family issues, related to my dad's health, and haven't been as creative. Things are alright now, and I'm gonna make a post this weekend, that is if you still want me in the roleplay.

Of course we want you in the roleplay. No need to feel bad about not posting! Life>Online. But, when you're free, I'd love to see your characters take point, and probably fight against Vioberri's char.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I'm still editting my post. Give me a bit

Edit: And done. Feel free to post.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I wonder what you guys thought of my latest post? I kind of wanted to set the scene a bit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    That's fine, but I'm developing a character who has her own well-thought-out reasons to oppose the kingdom. I hope you don't shoot them down every time, because it's not fair if only Eversun characters get to be the good guys.
    I wonder what you guys thought of my latest post? I kind of wanted to set the scene a bit.
    I like your post of course, but writing in the future tense for that long can get confusing. I had to remind myself that the Machoke death scene hadn't happened yet, especially since you described it with so much detail and dialogue like it's currently happening, occasionally left out "would." I always write in the past tense to avoid the confusion, but that's just a habit from another forum where you're required to.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I can easily fix it. Anyways, I really was only working off of what some other people were using for the guards. I mean... here's the thing. Both sides are good and bad. It's up to the player to decipher. I mean some players see the rebellion as bad for their chaotic nature, and apparent willingness to kill. But on the flip side, they're fighting against Eversun's militaristic rule, which all laws are taken the absolute maximum. Like people who break the laws get hurt or killed. But, on the flip side, they are fighting to keep things in order and to protect the civilians from the chaotic rebellion, keeping them from being killed by the rebellion.

so like I said. Both are good and bad. I mean, there's two different views from how the guards were treated. One: It was not fair. It was unnecessary slaughter. They shouldn't be killed for it.
    Two: They deserved it. They harassed civilians, and got their due.

Last edited:
    Years
    That's fine, but I'm developing a character who has her own well-thought-out reasons to oppose the kingdom. I hope you don't shoot them down every time, because it's not fair if only Eversun characters get to be the good guys.

I completely agree, and the way I see it is that all of the players are good guys. If you're familiar with the alignment chart (lawful vs chaotic, good vs evil), the Eversun players lean toward Lawful Good, while the Rebellion is more Chaotic Good. But what those four did was Evil.

If Agama had to make a choice between following orders and helping someone, he'd follow orders almost every time, choosing Lawful over Good. Example: a thief has injured a shopkeeper, stolen food, and fought his way free of the market. When confronted by Agama, he pleads that he was only trying to feed his family. Agama isn't swayed, as order and law need to be upheld.

Back