• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun OOC

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
  • If you're wondering what crime Inflame did he knocked out those gengars and haunters because he thought they were brigands but they weren't they were guards
    and the reason he was able to take down the lucario was because of his disease that made his flames stronger so the sword completely disintegrated couldn't find a good spot to put that. also, I made a post on the Ic thread and the two lucario weren't the same lucario that killed those machoke there just the lucarios I used in my X playthrough I can make them the same lucarios if you want Idk.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    If you're wondering what crime Inflame did he knocked out those gengars and haunters because he thought they were brigands but they weren't they were guards
    and the reason he was able to take down the lucario was because of his disease that made his flames stronger so the sword completely disintegrated couldn't find a good spot to put that. also, I made a post on the Ic thread and the two lucario weren't the same lucario that killed those machoke there just the lucarios I used in my X playthrough I can make them the same lucarios if you want Idk.

Do not. Ren and Heta are not to be controlled by others. The advisers and their guards are mine to control so to best convey them as characters. If need be I can put up a list of special NPCs. Stuff not to touch. Just ask me to write for them. But anyways Ren and Heta are almost always near Orill, so they wouldn't pick a random fight outside of orders. Besides. Both of which are at Terrine.

(Though... I do feel bad for Inflame if he had to fight Ren and Heta... Hellflame or not, they have multiple types at their advantage. Just trust me on this. Ren and Heta are not push overs.)

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Anyways, I'm waiting on a post from
    The_Fast_Reader, VisionOfMilotic, Godzil, and Viloberri

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Sorry if I don't post in time or rarely. College is staring in two weeks over here and im getting everything ready for my classes.

So I read over your post. I just realized some issues. TVs and Lamps did not exist in the time period. (This also means that Rotoms are locked to their base form)

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    So, Agent12. Here's the thing. Purposely making civilians sick would definitely seem off. Considering they plan to make sure 70% of civilians are combat ready, through forced training for those able to fight. Mostly for a plan in the future. They're at best trying to spend most of their resources to train and set base in each of the towns.

If you REALLY want something to think about. Why hasn't the queen appeared publicly for the past 5 years? Why is her castle always locked down so nobody can get in or out despite the "assassin" being killed. That's something for you to consider. As the GM, everyone should let me know before they have any grand plan. Big stuff like medical stuff(which... Remember this is Pokemon still. They can just use heal pulse, armthotheroy... That one move that heals most statuses.) as well as festivals. Don't feel shy to message me.

I've spoiled enough on what's really happening, but only so you guys will start running by me before you mention something big WITHOUT checking with me.

As such, Agent. As your character was once in the castle, I'll tell you some stuff in private.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Lesson of the story: Talk to me if you have any plans regarding the resistance or the monarchy doing anything. Be it big or small.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    I'm not sure if you got my message, but in case you didn't, I'll respond to you here.
    So, Agent12. Here's the thing. Purposely making civilians sick would definitely seem off. Considering they plan to make sure 70% of civilians are combat ready, through forced training for those able to fight. Mostly for a plan in the future. They're at best trying to spend most of their resources to train and set base in each of the towns.
    I'm aware of all that. It's actually not at all what you think. I can tell you about it somewhere down the line, privately, without spoiling it for you, somehow.
    If you REALLY want something to think about. Why hasn't the queen appeared publicly for the past 5 years? Why is her castle always locked down so nobody can get in or out despite the "assassin" being killed. That's something for you to consider.
    I have. Guren's interpretation should be coming in a few posts. Actually, in a lot of posts. So not anytime soon.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    All good then. A misunderstanding on my part. Though, I do need to make sure Evilly has edited their post to better fit the setting. Okay yup everything's fixed then! I am waiting on a post from Vioberri before I start up my next post for the advisers in Ferron.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    It's fine. Things have been fairly quiet, sadly. So nothing to worry about at least. I'll wait until Godzil posts for Agama before I make my post for Orill.

I also wanted to ask if I should make a discord server to use as a base of operations for the roleplay?

Last edited:

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind a discord but I don't think it's really necessary to organize the RP until we get more people. This thread is enough for now.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Okay. If Vioberri doesn't post by the time I'm up, I'll probably have to continue the fight in Ferron without them, sadly. I've been lowkey irked by the slow progress, and I hate leaving people frozen.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Still waiting on Godzil before I can post with Orill. As the way I imagined it, both the Golurk and Agama arrive about the same time. Which means waiting for both posts

Years
  • Kept you waiting, huh?

Sorry for the delay. I wasn't sure how to respond, and it took a while to get a post I was happy with.

Also, we don't have to bring Coco along if you don't want to. I kind of intended her to just be a one-off, because I wanted a foil for Agama to play off of. That and I just like writing banter and conversation more than inner monologues.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    That's fine lol. I basically had Coco come along since she was with Agama while dealing with the four hooligans. I'm always quick to react to posts here since I get notifications. You can always like my post I sent if you want to notify me though.

Regardless, made my post. To make things clear, while spies were watching everything else, none of them caught a glimpse of Guren. So most information is kind of second hand.

Back