• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Guren was back at the apothecary, silently grinding a fresh batch of healing powder, not thinking about what had just happened. Assault, false accusations of resistance membership—blatant or subtle, she'd witnessed the most egregious abuses of power. But what presently occupied her mind was something she'd never seen before. An epidemic was sweeping the streets of Istanbul, sparing the strong and picking off the weak. It was so pervasive that Guren only went outside to deliver medicine.

This one was finished, she decided, bagging the remedy and exiting the shop. The sky was a slight shade darker, and the crowded street was a few Pokémon sparser. She could no longer disappear among her surroundings, but at least a clearer road discouraged the spread of disease. She arrived at her destination faster than usual and knocked softly on the door. If only she'd visited this house previously, Guren could've Teleported. But all her patients had been new lately.

"Come in. We're so glad you're here," a Linoone greeted. Her unkempt fur showed signs of stress, and her bright eyes, of sleep deprivation.

Her bedridden husband had it worse. The Gardevoir had never seen such a lithe Pokémon looking so immobile and pathetic. His breathing was heavy, and so was his face, with beads of sweat. All her recent patients had something in common; they'd either been disabled, elderly, or unhealthy. So the Linoone's graying hair was not an unexpected sight.

"When did this start?" Guren asked.

"Well, my husband has always been sickly," answered the wife, "but it only got this bad after the Istanbul Central Hospital prescribed a drug that was supposed to improve his quality of life."

She'd heard that story before. Many times. Actually, from every patient she'd visited in the past week. They'd taken some miracle drug, then fallen deathly ill. The Gardevoir was used to changing roles, from an esteemed noblewoman to a humble apothecary, from a righteous rebel to a keen investigator, from one who drew blood to one who drew parallels. A single fact stood out to her, however.

"You know," Guren replied ominously, "that hospital is run by the state."

Last edited:

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Grunt, Golurk
    The Golurk was approached by a Gallade while still patrolling the town.
    By the uniform the Psychic Pokémon wore, the golem recognized it as one of the royal messengers and so requiring his full attention. When he heard that adviser Orill had requested his presence at Terrine as fast as possible, the ghost Pokémon nodded after a moment, before leaving the Gallade to his job delivering other messages.
    Knowing full well that the advisers were incredibly strict in enforcing their rules, the Golurk made his way towards the castle as fast as he could.

Which was admittedly not much, at least not by walking, but flying was out of the question around the castle if not by following direct orders.
    Still the Golurk tried to hasten his pace until the castle of Terrine was in sight.
    Grunt stopped as soon as he had entered the hall, raising his right hand near his head in a salute directed at the Wobbuffet.
    " Ready to follow your orders, sir."

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Ferron
    At the northeastern end of Ferron stood a small noble castle known as Yurith. It followed a similar stereotypical structure as Terrine. As such, it was heavily guarded. Deep in Yurith, the advisers were quickly alerted to the presence of the rebels attacking the town they've spent so long setting up. As such, they did not have long. The three advisers of Ferron, currently overlooking the city at their round table, were discussing what to do...

"...I will not leave this town. We will stop the rebels here and now!" A male would shout, leaning in. This steadfast adviser was a Farfetch'd by the name of Tethin. He wore the uniform and hat of the advisers. Instead of the usual stick most Farfetch's stereotypically have, he would have a short sword made for his size sheathed on his back. Behind him stood a Toxicroak(Rush) and Liepard (Nellie), both of which sporting the uniform of the royal guards. The shadows of the light would hide the appearance of the remaining two.

"We will not leave ourselves vulnerable. Tethin, you are more than capable of dealing with a few pests. We will evacuate to Neric. Construction is nearly done there, and about 60% of the population of that village is combat ready and ready to follow our commands." A female voice.

With a sigh, Tethin would give in. It would be better if they don't focus their attention too much on these rebels. They had much they need to do before they can put an end to the rebellion. Militarizing all the towns would ensure this. "Tis settled. I'll put them down and show them to not challenge the might of the advisers...!" He would declare. The three would adjourn their meeting, the two mysterious advisers and their personal guards being warped off with the use of Teleport.

With the rest of the guards in the area, about 50 in total, it was about to become a fight for the town. Tethin himself was leading the charge with his loyal royal guards at his side into the chaos.

There was a rush of wind, as many of the flying types in the battalion worked together to dispel the misty terrain in a single swell swoop. "Kill all who dare oppose the advisers!" Tethin would shout, the guards rushing pass the Farfetch'd and his royal guards to fight the opposing Rebellion. The adviser would move among the midst, his sword drawn, the special wind stone carved from an ancient sky plate, causing his sword to unleash an aura of sharp wind, allowing for the adviser to fight at his best.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Afternoon
    Inflame
    Back in the forest, with all the stuff that's been happening, I don't think that I'll last a day without using my fire powers I'm just glad nothing has killed me yet, but all these strange yet familiar occurrences keep happening to me, I started thinking, thinking what this could mean until I found it.

"Uhhh Inflame where are we going," whispered Gray I didn't bother telling him and just kept looking for it.

"Inflame just tell me where we're going," hissed Gray, "Fine we're going to my cottage,"

Gray looked pretty confused when I said that "You have a cottage?" questioned Gray what was so surprising about that I'm just going to visit my old home and find it.

-Time Skip-

Finally, at the cottage, it's been a long time since I've last seen this place now I need to find the book, I started looking for the Book in the bookshelf, but nothing there I stumbled upon a bunch of drawings of me as a child with my Father and a Lucario?

What the why is there a Lucario with my father and I and it wasn't just a Lucario there were many more pokemon they probably were my friends or something.

I kept digging through the pile of drawings I knew my dad made drawings about what happened in his life but why would my dad make so many drawings about those other pokemon, anyway I'm just going to continue looking for the book.

-Time Skip-

Strange why did it take so long to find this book our cottage was the size of a dungeon but still I finally did it I found my Family Tree this might explain the things that have been happening to me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Agama, Eversun
    Istanbul, late morning

"Well, I couldn't get her to give a statement, Sarge." Coco said as she took a seat next to Agama. "Said she didn't want to interfere with the guard, just wanted to put it all behind her. Any luck on your end?"

Agama didn't reply, he just gulped down the remainder of his bowl. Whenever he got into a fight, or even just got too worked up or stressed out, he'd come down to Pan! Pan! Pan!, the little noodle stand in the market, for a bowl of fish ramen. The fact that he had three empty bowls before him spoke volumes.

"That badly, huh?" Coco waved idly to the Aipom running the stand, declining any food herself. She could eat a single Rawst Berry and be good for the day, but the Sarge had a much healthier appetite than her.

Agama sighed, standing up from his chair. "Thank you for the food." He turned away and started walking, Coco falling into step on his left. "I said earlier I had a bad feeling about today, remember? That feeling hasn't changed, even after I confronted those four."

"Oh, come on, Boss." Coco scoffed. "Sure, things have been a little weird today, but what could possibly happen that's worth all this fuss?"

As if on cue, a Jolteon zipped up to them, stopping just long enough to relay a message with its chirpy voice. "Adviser Orill has requested both of your presences at Terrine, immediately." With that, it turned and bolted back from whence it came.

Agama turned his head to look Coco in the eye, noting she'd gone pale at the news. "You had to ask, didn't you?"

Later!

Agama strode wearily into the hall, snapping a tired salute toward the Advisor. "Sergeant Agama and Officer Coco reporting for duty, sir." Coco stood quietly behind him, only her tremendous self-control keeping her from shaking.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Istanbul

With all three people that he requested for arriving on time, the Wobbufett would gesture for his two personal guards to approach. Ren and Heta both would give a synchronized nod in greeting to the arrivals before leading them to a guest room. The Adviser himself would give time for them to take in their surroundings for a moment. They were currently in something like a guest room of sorts that had custom made furniture. Of course it might be hard for the Golurk to sit due to his size. Adviser Orill himself was sitting in a relaxed position on a chair made to be very comfortable, watching the three carefully.

"As I've became aware, all three of you have gained info on our mysterious attacker earlier today." He would begin, his eyes watching each of them carefully for just a moment before he continued, "as such, I would like to make it an official bounty to hunt down this attacker. We can not let someone who threatens the guards here be left alone for too long. Once night falls, you three will be sent out to search for our target, with the assistance of Ren and Heta. It will be best to split into three groups. Ren will be helping you on your search, Grunt. And Heta will be assisting you two, Agama and Coco. As it is only late noon, you are free to rest and prepare here at Terrine. If you need any gear or additional supplies before you start your search, let my servants know. We will talk again before you are sent out once again to track, and kill the target. I will answer any questions you have then."

As the Wobbufett finished, he would reach over with his hand, provided you can call it a hand, balancing a goblet while he took a drink of what could be seen to be water, keeping an eye on them. "When you leave this room, my servants will lead you to your rooms you may use while you're hear. We will eat in three hours time." He would tell them. There was a room prepared for each person, so they may have personal space while they prepare.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    The intersection where Guren found the Istanbul Central Hospital was congested, but that which formed between her apothecary duties and rebel activities couldn't have been smoother. She could kill two birds with one stone, undermining the government and stopping the constant influx of new patients. Had Guren put her job before her goal, she would've been seeing them all day. But it was time to address their afflictions at the source—the imposing white medical building in whose shadow she currently stood.

Inside, there was nothing out of the ordinary. Visitors waited in the main lounge and nurses hurried past, flipping furiously through their clipboards. The Chansey at the front desk was similarly scribbling away at her notepad. It must have been a particularly busy day.

So Guren approached the receptionist unassumingly and addressed her without the authority of an investigator. "Hi, I recently heard about a drug that improves one's quality of life. I'd like to see the results of the last clinical trial."

A puzzled Chansey stared back at her. "I'm sorry, but I can't just disclose that information to anyone who asks."

The Gardevoir apparently conceded and nodded in understanding. She smiled warmly, and a small glint appeared in her eyes. With the passing seconds the tiny spark grew larger and larger, as if feeding off the nurse's attention, until it had consumed it entirely. She might've been a rebel, but she knew when not to protest. By convincing her that she was winning and temporarily allaying her suspicions, Guren let down Chansey's mental guard and wormed her way into her heart.

"What if I asked twice?" she pressed innocently, the nurse firmly under her hypnotic influence.

"I'll find them," complied the droning employee, dragging her feet to a file cabinet in the back room. Guren waited 10 minutes for the impaired Pokémon to retrieve the document. Among all the virtues that the rebellion represented, patience was one of them. So when Chansey finally returned, she accepted the papers without any complaints. Scanning them with her mesmerizing eyes, the apothecary noted the name of the researcher who'd led the study.

"This Dr. Zoelle, I need to speak with her as soon as possible," Guren stated.

"She's not in at the moment, but she will be if you come back in a few hours."

"Then I'll be taking my leave," the Gardevoir resigned. The effect of Hypnosis hadn't worn off, so that was the best answer she was going to get. Fine. In three hours, she'd return and uncover the dark truth that lay hidden in this bleak hospital. For now, Guren retreated to the entrance and snapped her fingers, removing herself from the building and the Chansey from her trance.

Last edited:
    Years
  • A honchcrow fron the rebel forces was making it's way through the sky as the misty terrain dispersed. It flew north east with a determined expression, carrying something in it's talons. Steelheart had a mission, as did it

"You will receive no mercy from this government, so show these rulers none!" said Steelheart coolly.

As an aegislash he was proud. His kind had attended generations of kings and queens. They could detect innate qualities of leadership, and Steelheart did not deem this queen worthy of the throne. Aegislash were known for using their powers to control pokemon and people, and so he would summon them now to strengthen his cause.

"Citizens of Ferron, be you living or dead, unsheath your sword and fight," said Steelheart as he levitated off the ground.

A black and purple aura surrounded the royal sword as he communed with the souls in the graveyard just outside of the city. The earth shook, spinarak and weedle crawled out of the soil and scattered as ghost pokemon rose from their graves. Among them were gengar, cofagrius and alolan marowak. The ghosts wandered out of the cemetery, floating to the gates of the city, they walked through walls, their spectral form moving through matter as if there were no barriers in their. As Steelheart went on the attack the departed pokemon under his control flocked to the resistance.

Years
  • Agama, Eversun
    Istanbul, midday

It was rather nice of Advisor Orill to give Agama a room facing the sea. Agama didn't kid himself into thinking the Advisor knew everything about every guard under his command, but he was perceptive enough to figure the Advisor might have taken an interest in anyone related to today's events. As such, Agama spent his time at the window, looking out toward the ocean in the distance.

He heard the window open in the room next to his, and saw a familiar Medicham peering out, as though looking for purchase below. Coco looked scared, and Agama had a good idea why.

"If you aim for that hay cart down there, you might have a soft landing." He spoke up, a ghost of a smile tugging at his mouth as he watched Coco from his peripheral.

She glanced over at him, rolling her eyes in mock exasperation. "There's a perfectly good awning right below you, Sarge. I could shimmy over and drop to it much easier."

Agama leaned out of the window a little, seeing the awning in question. He merely grunted in acquiescence, then climbed out and perched himself on the ledge, to Coco's surprise. "You okay, Boss?"

Agama nodded, closing his eye as he felt the breeze pass over him. He crouched low, gripping the ledge with his large claws and spreading his wings for stability. "It's peaceful up here. I could sit here for hours and just clear my head. Warm breeze, above the city, not a care in the world... it's like flying."

Coco slipped out her window gracefully, sitting on the ledge next to Agama. "How would you know, Sarge? You can't fly."

Agama scowled at that, cracking his eye open to half glare at his partner. "It's called imagination, kid. I believe that this is what flying feels like."

Coco shrugged, looking out at the city. "Less tiring, though. Imagine how hard you'd have to flap those wings to stay airborne." She was making jokes, but she wasn't smiling. She was always in good spirits, except for now, and her halfhearted attempts to keep up the facade were more for Agama's benefit than her own.

"Coco," he said, reaching for her hand, "you don't have to do this. You can go back to patrol, and leave this task to me and the big guy back there. I'm sure the Advisor will let you."

At the mention of Advisor Orill, Coco tensed notably. "But, Sarge... you don't just disobey an Advisor like that! He could... all it would take would be..."

Agama squeezed her hand hard, making her flinch in surprise. "Coco, you are an officer in the Guard, and your mission is to keep the peace. Do you expect to be able to do that when you're at war with yourself and your emotions? You're an empath, and the Advisor likely knows that. Your ability would be useful here, certainly, but only for the first part. For the rest... I don't want you there."

He let go of her hand, turning back toward the city. "...it looks peaceful from up here, but there's turmoil out there. I can't forget that. There's someone out there attacking the Guard. Not just some of the guards, but the organization itself. And while those bad eggs may have deserved it, if we let this slide, then our enemies will feel emboldened, justified in their actions. And they'll strike again. Will the next guard deserve it? And what will we become to combat the threat? Not peacekeepers, Coco. But soldiers. And you're not a soldier."

He looked at her, his expression grim. "So I want you to go. Give your report, tell the Advisor what you know, then go back out there, and keep this city safe. I'll do this job, lift this burden so you don't have to. It'll be easier for me anyway."

Coco stared at Agama, seeing a side of him that she wasn't familiar with. It was a part that he kept buried deep, deeper even than she could see. But she knew that his strength also came from deep within, and he spoke the truth. "Y-yes, sir. I'll do that."

She stood, climbing back in through the window. She paused before closing it, looking at her partner sitting motionless on the ledge. "Please, just... be careful, Agama." She closed her window, stepping out of sight.

Agama let out a breath, looking down at his hands. "I'll do what I have to do." He sat there for over an hour, just looking out towards the ocean in the distance until it was time to go.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • Night,
    Inflame
    Before I opened the Family Tree, Gray yelled, "INFLAME HELP ME!!" what's going on this time I walked out of the cottage and saw Gray fighting those two lucarios and a Pansage?

I knew they were going to have back up, but a Pansage is the best they had well might as well help Gray fight these idiots I leaped into battle and started fighting the Lucario's I let Gray deal with the Pansage.

The Lucario that I almost killed before looked like he wasn't fully recovered every time the Lucario swung its sword at me the Lucario stops midway the other though had no trouble swinging its sword at me but still lacked something.
    "C-c-come on is th-th-at the best you got" stuttered the Lucario, what's wrong with this Lucario it never seems to give up I still have no idea what I did wrong.

I was tired of fighting these two lucarios I grabbed one of the lucarios by the shoulder and threw it up in the air I jumped up then kicked the Lucario downwards, but before it could reach the ground, the Lucario used protect which shielded it entirely from the Impact of the earth.

"That Blaziken's Technique Hector, Jakob Stop" commanded one of the Lucario's "What Why!" the Pansage snapped, the Lucario didn't answer it just kneeled and said "My lord, please save us" What the what is going on here?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    "I'll get straight to the point," Guren began sternly, tossing a stack of papers forward. Three hours had passed since she'd last visited the hospital. The hallways were as busy now as they were then, though it was hard to tell from inside the thick, noise-cancelling walls of Dr. Zoelle's whitewashed exam room. The former noble hadn't taken a second of rest since her earlier visit, and she now felt the same eerie silence that hung in the homes of the patients she'd just seen. "Your clinical trial says this miracle drug is perfectly safe, but that's a lie. The ill have only gotten worse after taking it, and I've spent the whole day treating them and cleaning up your mess. These results aren't just flawed, they're blatantly false," Guren hammered the doctor, shattering the unsettling quiet with her conviction.

She didn't lose her cool easily, but after witnessing the town's suffering firsthand, she eyed the Zoroark with contempt. Guren wasn't sure whether the fox wore a smile or the smile wore her, since it melted so seamlessly into her face⁠⁠⁠—an expression that dripped with dishonesty as the red streaks in her hair dripped with the blood of the townspeople. At least that's what she saw. Typical Big Pharma lackey.

"I don't know which specific patients you've seen, but I have years of experience and know what I'm doing," Dr. Zoelle responded tersely.

"No, you don't. I've asked around, and it turns out you only started here a year ago. Someone like you has no business leading a study, much less an accurate one," Guren retorted.

"I've worked hard to get where I am in that short time," explained the fox, "and maybe that's why you're so mad. You're a little-known apothecary who's jealous of a licensed professional. Someone like you, who relies on herbs and quackery, has no business calling me a fraud. Your patients were already sickly, so their condition could've worsened for any other reason. Maybe you're jumping to the conclusion that the state is responsible because of some ideological bias, whatever it might be."

Guren seethed and recoiled for a moment. However despicable, Zoelle was perceptive. Fraud or not, one didn't become a doctor by being stupid. But she didn't doubt herself for a second. She'd been in the field, asked the right questions, and narrowed down the possibilities; the miracle drug was all that the patients had in common. Zoelle feigned ignorance pretty well, seeming wrong but not knowingly.

"You must think you're reading me like an open book, but it's your lies that are written all over your face," Guren held her ground. "You're falsifying test results and causing an epidemic. You're as detached from the daily lives of citizens as this regime, but of course, you're the one who's prescribing its drugs."

She'd said too much. She was an ex-noble who'd been in stressful situations like this, rubbed shoulders with important people and possessed tremendous political influence. Guren, of all people, should've known not to reveal compromising information. Maybe she had a strong sense of justice because she was a Gardevoir, a Pokémon that lived to protect, or maybe she'd been so tempted to wipe the smirk off Zoelle's face that she'd snapped. If only she could do the same to her memory.

"You must be one of those raving conspiracy theorists who believes the pharmaceutical industry is purposely getting people sick so we can line our pockets," chastised the Zoroark. "You show up here with no patient records and expect me to take your claims seriously. You insist on seeing me and take time out of my busy schedule, only to throw a document that you shouldn't even have in my face. You're committing a grave offense. Now leave my office before I report you to the authorities."

Zoelle was smiling wickedly now. There was no doubt she knew Guren's affiliation. The clairvoyant had seen through the doctor much sooner, however. Tomorrow, the fox would alert the guards and she'd be arrested as a Rebel. But tonight, Guren would infiltrate the hospital, clear its shelves of the miracle drug and Teleport to safety. First and foremost, her goal was to defend the people from a government steadily encroaching on their liberties, deciding whether they lived or died. She'd recognized the early signs of tyranny and sacrificed her very status for this cause.

Yet despite her burning resolve, she exited the room quietly, no longer widening Zoelle's smirk by indulging her in banter. This time, she didn't leave the hospital in defeat. What Guren needed to do now, she thought as she walked the streets of Istanbul, was compose herself for tonight's raid. Perhaps a warm cup of tea would help. There was plenty back at the apothecary.

Last edited:

Nekodatta

Years
  • Adviser Orill was waiting for them looking impeccable as always, and as soon as the three guards had entered the room the Psychic Pokémon signaled for his two guards to escort them into another room.
    The two Lucario twins moved in perfect synchronism, it was almost uncanny to watch.
    Grunt took a couple of seconds to examine the interior of the room, glancing briefly at a big couch that looked to be sturdier than the others; his body was luckily lighter than it looked- it was empty after all, he was still a ghost Pokémon, but the thought of breaking some expensive furniture made him hesitate slightly before slowly approaching the couch and lowering himself in it.
    It squeaked and sagged quite a bit, but nothing else happened.
    The Golurk felt relieved, even if the position was still a bit awkward for him.
    Luckily Adviser Orill's words forced him to concentrate all his attention on the Wobbufett.

After the Adviser's instruction, they were all escorted into their rooms. Grunt spent the hours before dinner checking a mental list of anything he could need.
    He had some gear stored in the barracks, mostly some old piece of armor and a shield he had used as protection when he had first joined the Guards and was quite inexperienced, but he didn't really use it much anymore. He had learned how to directly increase the defense of his body instead. Gear only made him even slower than he already was, and if the attacker was some Psychic type, physical defense wouldn't really help him anyway.
    He had to admit he didn't really like the idea of having to kill the target; sometimes he wondered if he wasn't too soft to be in the guards, but his duty was to protect the citizens and his fellow comrades: for that, sometimes, drastic measures were necessary. The attacker could not be allowed to repeat what he had done.

After three hours, the Golurk was ready for the second meeting with Orill at dinner. He hoped the Wobbufett was aware that the golem didn't really need food; refusing something offered by the Adviser would have been... impolite.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    A honchcrow fron the rebel forces was making it's way through the sky as the misty terrain dispersed. It flew north east with a determined expression, carrying something in it's talons. Steelheart had a mission, as did it

"You will receive no mercy from this government, so show these rulers none!" said Steelheart coolly.

As an aegislash he was proud. His kind had attended generations of kings and queens. They could detect innate qualities of leadership, and Steelheart did not deem this queen worthy of the throne. Aegislash were known for using their powers to control pokemon and people, and so he would summon them now to strengthen his cause.

"Citizens of Ferron, be you living or dead, unsheath your sword and fight," said Steelheart as he levitated off the ground.

A black and purple aura surrounded the royal sword as he communed with the souls in the graveyard just outside of the city. The earth shook, spinarak and weedle crawled out of the soil and scattered as ghost pokemon rose from their graves. Among them were gengar, cofagrius and alolan marowak. The ghosts wandered out of the cemetery, floating to the gates of the city, they walked through walls, their spectral form moving through matter as if there were no barriers in their. As Steelheart went on the attack the departed pokemon under his control flocked to the resistance.

There was chaos everywhere, with civilians running off. Occasionally, Nobodee could be seen tending to the helpless civilians, helping them get out of the fight. But she herself was not participating in the main fight. As the Farfetch'd neared the fountain with Nellie and Rush at his side, he would leap into the air before coming straight down in a powerful Sky Attack aimed at what Tethin could see was the leader of the attacking forces, the Aegislash. As he was striking with his sword, it was a steel strike. A look for Nellie would show that the Liepard was gone, she was quickly rushing through the ghost types, her claws enhanced with a dark aura. Night Slash. She was surprisingly fast, making it hard to do damage to her, though she was silent during her assault on the incoming ghost types. Rush would be several feet behind Adviser Tethin, striking the ground to bring up several rocks into the air, preparing for a Rock Slide.

There wasn't too many civilians willing to fight, and those that could would be helping the Adviser's army take on the attacking rebellion forces, leading to a slight increase of about 20 people to the army. As Nobodee herself hated to hurt civilians, and has made it clear so many times, it was clear Steelheart needed to end this fast. However an Audino wearing an outfit for a carpenter appeared to move in the way of the steel Sky Attack, throwing out a spectral shield to block the attack for Steelheart. A civilian trying to help out. However, the Adviser would quickly make a spinning side kick, which, despite the Protect's properties, it would be enough to push the Audino to the right, breaking the shield. During this spin, Tethin could be seen preparing a powered up Air Slash.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Istanbul

Once dinner time arrived, the three guests would be escorted to the dining room in the main hall. There was no food set out for the Golurk, as it would be seen the Adviser was attentive. Two other advisers could be seen eating with Orill. It was like a feast, but it seemed to be balanced in particular for the Druddigan and Medicham to not overeat, so that they have plenty of energy without feeling behind. The seating arrangement had the Advisers at the far end of the table, with their personal guards sitting to their sides, however Orill appeared to be the only one without his guards beside him. Lucario would be sitting beside the Golurk, eating away at a quick paced. But surprisingly, there was not a mess to be seen. Heta on the other hand, appeared to savor her food. She was sitting beside Coco, enjoying the food content. A look at the other two advisers would make it obvious that the one to the left was a female Samurott, who, as one would expect, wore the outfit of the advisers. She was sitting up right in the chair. Despite her size, she was very dexterous. The only unique thing was the great whiskers appeared to not be present. She was called Nermia. Nermia herself is known to be an intelligent fighter, using the help of her personal guards to empower her own attacks to quickly eliminate enemies. Behind her, a Scolipede and a shiny Luxray, however their names were not mentioned at all. Opposite of Nermia on the right side of the table was a Lyranroc Day. Another female, who had an Adviser outfit fitting her quadruped body. During a personal conversation between the two female advisers, the name Garuda could be heard on occasion, referring to the Lycanroc. Though, food wise, the Lycanroc appeared to be sitting on a chair, her tail sticking out the back of the chair. Despite being quadruped, she appeared to be really precise with how she eats, avoiding a mess. Though, she couldn't use utensil. Behind Garuda, a Glaceon and Weavile stood. The two royal guards appeared to be chatty, laughing on occasion as if to a joke. Though they appeared to not eat during the dinner, like Nermia's guards. The only two royal guards present that were eating were Ren and Heta.

While they were eating, Heta would look up at Coco, a worried expression showing on her face. It would appear she could notice how the Medicham was feeling. "Is everything alright, Coco?" She would ask quietly while setting her utensils onto her plate.

Ren appeared to be silent, though he was also studying his partner, Grunt, mostly through the use of the edges of his vision, seeing if the Golurk had any quirks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Agama, Eversun
    Istanbul, evening

Apparently being an Advisor had its perks, as the meal laid out for the three and their guests was one of the largest and most extravagant Agama had ever seen. Of course, most nights he ate dinner at a noodle shop, so maybe he was just used to simpler meals.

He wasn't sure if he was allowed to talk to the Advisors over dinner or not, but he didn't want to be rude, either. "Thank you for the food." He bowed his head respectfully, then dug in to his meal.

Meanwhile, at the same table!

Coco had barely touched her food, despite it being little more than a light soup. Heta, the female Lucario twin, kept looking at her with concern before finally saying something. "Is everything alright, Coco?"

Coco stiffened in her seat, forcing a smile for the Royal Guard. "Oh, sure! Things are just fine." Agama cleared his throat in an incredibly unsubtle way, hiding his scowl behind his drink.

Coco sighed, looking down at her hands. "Fine... I don't want to be here. Being at the same table, even being in the same room as the Advisors and their guards is terrifying to me. I'm just... common people, you know? I'm no one special, I don't know anything useful, I just want to do my job. But I can't turn down an Advisor! That's career suicide! It might even be actual suicide, if I piss them off!" She abruptly realized what she just said, and of whom she was in the presence, turning red in the face as she looked at the Advisors. "Uh, sorry, your Graces, no offense."

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    The Wobbufett at the end would give off a small wave, as if reassuring Coco was fine. "You're fine. If you have any information my spies have missed, it would be greatly appreciated for you to pass on what you know. Afterwards, you'll be fine to leave. Heta and Ren both are excellent trackers and should be able to cover for you." He would give a small nod. Beside her, Heta appeared to give a small smile, as if to show she wasn't in trouble.

"It is okay, you should be fine. As long as you at least try your best in your job, whatever you go to after this." Heta would reply in a whisper. Despite how cruel they can be to rule breakers, they seemed to be nice. But in a way, the advisers want to ensure that their own guards have trust in them. Loyalty to do whatever the adviser asks. Though, on occasion they'll let guards swap for another position if the guard is uncomfortable. But the only requirement for the guard is that they must come to the advisers' aid when they need it most.

Last edited:

Nekodatta

Years
  • Orill had evidently done his research, because no one seemed to mind the fact that the Golurk wasn't eating. He took his seat near the Lucario that would be his ally, Ren, and used the opportunity to observe all the other Pokémon that were present at the table.
    Being in the presence of all those Advisers and royal guards was not something that happened every day, after all. Grunt busied himself with glancing at what everyone was eating; he found it pretty interesting to watch all the different kinds of food and dishes, trying to picture what they tasted like.
    Ren at his side seemed to particularly enjoy the meal, and when Grunt noticed that the Lucario's glass was almost empty, he carefully grabbed a bottle and filled it again.
    May as well make himself usefull.
    « How much time have you been Adviser Orill's guard?» he asked setting the bottle down again, trying to strike up a conversation.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • Night
    Inflame
    I still have no idea what's going on "My lord, why are you confused?"

"Please stop calling me, Lord," I demanded them.

"Ok, I'll stop" the Lucario murmured.

"Why are you calling me lord anyway!" the Lucario looked even more confused "Aren't you Lord Inflame VII?" questioned the Lucario.

"I am Inflame but Lord Inflame VII I don't know what you're talking about."

"Heh, must be his kid," Declared Hector the Pansage.

"What do you mean?" questioned the Lucario.

"Don't you remember Nina Lord Inflame VII had a child he was said to be missing after his father went missing" sighed, Hector.

What are they talking about I remember none of this and my father is missing.

"Your father was foolish yet noble Inflame... He was once the leader of a small army Jakob, Nina, and I were part of that Army we led a charge against the Rebellion Inflame VII figured out were a part of the Rebellion was he figured it would be a good idea to take down the Rebellion 1 by 1 but it backfired on him when we led the charge there was about 50 pokemon there and they looked ready to attack we stood no chance against them but the good news is that all of us came back alive except for you father it was his fault that we almost died, but he stood back there fighting all the pokemon there just to let us escape that's a true sign of nobility" sobbed Hector.

Wow, my dad must have been courageous, on the other hand, where did Jakob and Gray run off to?

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Istanbul

"We both were adopted into the guard as children when we were only six years old. It has been close to thirteen years since." Ren would explain, looking back at the Golurk. A close view at Ren's eyes could show that the two twins had their own troubled past, but may be unwilling to speak about the entire past. "What about you?" He was redirecting the question at the Golurk to avoid having to tell his and his sister's own past.

Years
  • Ferron

The remnants of the fairy allies who were shielded by the misty terrain tussled in the streets. Mimikyu spotted a Liepard! The disguise pokémon vscurried into the action, eagerly running after the Liepard ready to play rough!

Steelheart saw the audino trying to aid the cause pushed backward. "Close the ranks!" The Aegislash ordered, and on his command the rebel forces attempted to form a wall of protection together, shielding the Audino and any other civilians being pummeled by the enemy rock slide. The pitchforks and machetes were coming for the town leaders!

A blue and white force field appeared before Steelheart, absorbing the air slash headed his way. The Royal Sword Pokemon was using King's Shield to block the heavy winds, and fend off the attacking Farfetch'd and his aerial attack.

Meanwhile the Seismitoad ally in the wagon ploughed his way through the chaotic fight, swinging drain punch after drain punch with his other arm. He came behind the ghost pokémon as the calvary, running over attacking administrative forces with his wagon.

Honchcrow soared through the air, it's eyes locked on the castle of Yurrith.

The single golden eye at the hilt of the Aegislash's body glowed intensely as he stared down Tethin in a stalemate. Steelheart's blade was sharp, his attack still raised from Sword's Dance. He sliced through the air. Prism light appeared around his enemy as Steelheart took aim at the the bird and unleashed sacred sword.

Back