• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
  • Istanbul
    The Lucario answered the question pretty quickly, almost like he didn't want Grunt to dig deeper. The Golurk took notice of it but didn't mind too much; if it was something that the twins didn't want to talk about, it was right to respect that.
    Ren was quick to redirect the question to the Ghost type, who took a couple of seconds to think about the answer.
    "I've been in the guards for about 5 years. Before that, I was a carpenter." he added, with a little sound that sounded like a chuckle, coming deep from his chest.
    " I was just a Golett when I started and there were probably better Pokémon for the job, but I liked it. It was simple, honest work, the one you can see the result of immediately, at the end of the day. But after joining the guards I realized that even if I liked it and found it satisfying, there was still something missing. Something that I wanted to do, to protect those who can't do it themselves."
    Grunt paused for a second.
    "Here I feel like I can do what I was always meant to do. Maybe my old job was simpler in many ways, but I wouldn't go back to it now."

Back