• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Hi
I came back because Virtual Headache keeps saying such good things about this place.
I'm in search of "Unknown" Friend Safaris. I really like checking those.
I also have all 18 Non-Event Non-Competitive Viivillons for trade if anyone is interested.

Years
Hi
I came back because Virtual Headache keeps saying such good things about this place.
I'm in search of "Unknown" Friend Safaris. I really like checking those.
I also have all 18 Non-Event Non-Competitive Viivillons for trade if anyone is interested.

I don't think I've seen you around, but oh well nice to see you're back!

I'm sure you'll enjoy looking over in Trade Corner if you want to trade all those Vivillons you have, since they are popular with many traders as they love collecting all the different wing patterns, including those rare event Poke Ball and Fancy Pattern Vivillons.

Good luck to you and have a great time!

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
You probably didn't at the time I was looking for Friend Safaris and not much else.
You may not see a lot of me this time either.
I don't talk or post much.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Phewww. *Dusts out the cobwebs, shakes out an Ariados, finds a fossilised Piplup*
5AgLTZl.png

What a long time, I've been all over the road on my hiatus, I started secondary school, I just finished my Mock exams, I've matured, I remember the roleplaying community, I think all my friends here have moved on, I'll be looking for new ones.
I've been gone for 2 YEARS.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Phewww. *Dusts out the cobwebs, shakes out an Ariados, finds a fossilised Piplup*
5AgLTZl.png

What a long time, I've been all over the road on my hiatus, I started secondary school, I just finished my Mock exams, I've matured, I remember the roleplaying community, I think all my friends here have moved on, I'll be looking for new ones.
I've been gone for 2 YEARS.

Hey! Welcome back to the forum! Better to come back than not at all :3

Sometimes time away can be a good thing. It seems like you accomplished a lot while away. I hope you stick around and hope to see you around! You'll make new friends in no time at all.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Hey fellas, forgot about this thread. Y'all might remember me as Daniel Evans; was a spriter back in 2012. :] I recently(about a month now) had the time to start playing Pokemon and I thought, "why not go back to this forum I used to go on as well?".
So here I am. Will be occasionally posting, but probably not like before, I was a tad hyper back then.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
I will not be on for about one week, hopefully less. I am moving to Alabama tomorrow and don't know when I will have a new Internet provider. So, I'll be back and I gotta go. Thanks again to everyone who made yesterday the best B-Day since 2000!!!

Years
I will not be on for about one week, hopefully less. I am moving to Alabama tomorrow and don't know when I will have a new Internet provider. So, I'll be back and I gotta go. Thanks again to everyone who made yesterday the best B-Day since 2000!!!

Good luck to you, and hopefully all goes well and we'll see you back in due time. Remember, everyone at PokeCommunity will be feeling for you so we hope for the best on your end!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

Hope that you end up coming back sooner! Have a good and safe move and happy late birthday! :3

Years
I be sad ta sez that I will be leavng PC fo Serebiifoums. Thair RMTs is much more considerate and I can put n sets such as OU Mewtwo and Battle Tawer tea'ms like Gardevoir, Slakng, and Registeel fo mah hipster Pokemon Sapphire playng moments wit no snide remarks from certan thugz...

If anyone would like ta contact me than thay can create an account on Serebii and send a PM ta me.

0fD6hAL.png

EDIT: also check the calendar awefawygea let's get it on

Last edited:
Years
I be sad ta sez that I will be leavng PC fo Serebiifoums. Thair RMTs is much more considerate and I can put n sets such as OU Mewtwo and Battle Tawer tea'ms like Gardevoir, Slakng, and Registeel fo mah hipster Pokemon Sapphire playng moments wit no snide remarks from certan thugz...

If anyone would like ta contact me than thay can create an account on Serebii and send a PM ta me.

0fD6hAL.png

That's sad you're moving away... from our community that is. Anyways, good luck with your new online community and remember we'll always think of you!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I'm Back!!! Again Hopefully for good this time! Been about 4 or 5 months since i left and i really hope that won't happen again! See you around!

Years
I'm Back!!! Agan Hopefully fo good dis time! Been bout 4 or 5 months snce i left and i really hope that won't happen agan! See you around!

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!! I had like seriously missed you, so I was awaiting the moment you would get your activity picking up again. Hopefully it'll stick like that because losing you again would make me sad. That said, I'll see you!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Okay, I'll be undergoing a temporary hiatus at the moment, I have lost my drive and interests at foruming at PC lately, besides, I still have a final video editing work to do until it's over. I hope that I'll be back in three days, and until then, farewell...

Last edited:
Back