• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
I found my way back here because I got a birthday email. Can honestly say I did miss this place and I am sad that my life got really busy and I had to leave unannounced. I don't play pokemon anymore but I'm gonna make a comeback to the site because I remember feeling very welcome here. We will see where I go to when it comes to being a part of the site again.

Years
I found my way back here because I got a birthday email. Can honestly say I did miss this place and I am sad that my life got really busy and I had to leave unannounced. I don't play pokemon anymore but I'm gonna make a comeback to the site because I remember feeling very welcome here. We will see where I go to when it comes to being a part of the site again.

I think I might have seen you before, but it's still nice when members come back!

And don't worry, you don't have to truly be into Pokemon to enjoy PC, since we have great off-topic boards as well such as The Treehouse (one I highly recommend to those non-Pokemon enthusiasts, like what you seem to have become lately) and you'll still be able to have fun discussing while being in the comfort zone away from Pokemon.

Oh and I hope you had a great birthday yourself, and see you around Rayne!

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
I think I might have seen you before, but it's still nice when members come back!

And don't worry, you don't have to truly be into Pokemon to enjoy PC, since we have great off-topic boards as well such as The Treehouse (one I highly recommend to those non-Pokemon enthusiasts, like what you seem to have become lately) and you'll still be able to have fun discussing while being in the comfort zone away from Pokemon.

Oh and I hope you had a great birthday yourself, and see you around Rayne!

Thanks bro and ya I'm pretty sure I've had a conversation with you at some point when I was on here. I'm sure I will see you around here somewhere. The Treehouse definitely not what it used to be called because I remember gravitating toward that side of the forums a lot.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I guess I 'came back' a few days ago after not even thinking about PC for months. Pressed enter accidentally after typing p on the url bar, decided to log in and here I am now lmao

No but seriously it feels great to be back, glad to see things here are as great as I remember them being.

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 27, 2015
This is like what my 2nd return? Hopefully i'll be staying here fully now and i am ready to share off some new theories i have come up with.

Years
I guess I 'came back' a few days ago after not even thinking about PC for months. Pressed enter accidentally after typing p on the url bar, decided to log in and here I am now lmao

No but seriously it feels great to be back, glad to see things here are as great as I remember them being.

I actually did notice you coming back so suddenly, but hey it's really nice to see you again old friend!

This is like what my 2nd return? Hopefully i'll be staying here fully now and i am ready to share off some new theories i have come up with.

I know we've had others who keep disappearing and then coming back and then rinse repeat, but hopefully you can stick around longer like your promise seems to be. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around Gerald!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hey guys (: It's time for me to to move on from PC, so it's been a fun and wild ride! Shoutout to all you beautiful people for making this a crazy excitingly fun last year and a half for me; keep being you and best o luck with your endeavors! If anyone wants to stay in touch with me, shoot me a VM or PM and I can give you my Skype info. Otherwise, just keep being awesome - see you in the next life!

Much love,
Matt
xoxo

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hello! I don't know if anyone still remembers me haha, but my username used to be miakalina if that helps. I haven't been around much in a long time and I want to start being active here again. I don't really play pokemon anymore, but I'm hoping being here will inspire me to play. For now I will lurk around. :) Hope to see old friends and make new friends as well!

Years
Hey guys (: It's time for me to to move on from PC, so it's been a fun and wild ride! Shoutout to all you beautiful people for making this a crazy excitingly fun last year and a half for me; keep being you and best o luck with your endeavors! If anyone wants to stay in touch with me, shoot me a VM or PM and I can give you my Skype info. Otherwise, just keep being awesome - see you in the next life!

Much love,
Matt
xoxo

PC'S FAVE BLOGGER IS CALLING IT QUITS!!! I am so sad, but good luck for the next stage in your life Matt, and your staff career will be remembered for making Video Games awesome and of course, the Daily Bloggity has been such an inspiration to everyone to the point everyone wants to make a spinoff of it. You have been a great friend but all good things come to an end.

Hello! I don't know if anyone still remembers me haha, but my username used to be miakalina if that helps. I haven't been around much in a long time and I want to start being active here again. I don't really play pokemon anymore, but I'm hoping being here will inspire me to play. For now I will lurk around. :) Hope to see old friends and make new friends as well!

Oh I certainly remember your name, and I recall you used to be a Trade Corner regular back in the day, but even if you're not as much into Pokemon we still have the off-topic sections to still keep you entertained and who knows, maybe you might get motivated again. Anyways, have fun getting active again Miakalina!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Going on a hiatus to focus on midterms, especially since a shitton of memorization is going to involved. So see ya~

Years
Going on a hiatus to focus on midterms, especially since a shitton of memorization is going to involved. So see ya~

Studies always come first, so at least you're putting PC on the backburner for the time being because good grades are what you want to achieve. Anyways, we'll be here to say hello again when you get those studies done with!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hello guys, After so Many Days I have decided to come back to pc. I guess i am logging in after like 5 or 6 months. These was a long duration, It felt completely lonely without you all. But i guess i can return to my Original form now.

Years
Hello guys, After so Many Days I have decided to come back to pc. I guess i am logging in after like 5 or 6 months. These was a long duration, It felt completely lonely without you all. But i guess i can return to my Original form now.

Aww I missed you too... but it's so glad to see you're finally back after what was a 5-6 month hiatus. I could have imagined how much you were thinking of everyone, and what has happened while you were gone but we're still glad you're here and I'll be looking forward to seeing you get active again!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today

Hey! Welcome back to PC! Great to have you back.

If you need help with anything, let me know! Hope to see you around the forum.

Back