• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • So after I came back from my last hiatus, I made friends in Pokemon Trivia and it kept me coming back to this site often. Unfortunately I dont think that's enough anymore. My favorite sub forums are nearly dead and I dont feel like posting in the different threads with same titles, as I see no point in doing so whatever.
    I spent so much time in Pokemon Trivia with all the cool people over there that, unfortunately, games became rather repetitive and uninteresting.
    This is not going to be like my last hiatus where I logged off and disappeared.
    I will still log in every now and then to check messages and to post in Pokemon Trivia every now and then, but as from now on, until further notice, my activity is going to be at the minimum. I really wish it wasnt like this but I just get the urge to visit this site anymore. Nothing personal and no one to blame. I simply grow out of it.
    Im still up for a chat so if anyone wants, they are welcome to send a PM/VM. I'll try not to forget to check it out every now and then.

Peace guys!

I can understand if you are losing interest, but maybe there might be a new section you will fall in love with. Maybe an off-topic area might be worth visiting for something different, but yeah good luck with everything and hopefully your interest rekindles again.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I have to take time off here again, because I got caught in a thread here that turned into a huge bickering war because of people who can't agree with each other on new features for the forums and it's made me feel very angry as well.

I should be back in a few weeks, but seriously I'm worried that I'm on the brink of leaving forever due to the emotional stress caused by these issues. I will still get on at times for the PGC 30 Day Challenge, Pokemon Clubs duties and the battle server so that I'm not completely wiped out.

How have I read over this? o.O
    Of all people you can't leave! But if you feel you should take it easy for some time, you definitely should. I guess I'll see you around in the PCG 30 Day Challenge and Watch out for Ghosts maybe. I hope your mood gets back to your old enthusiasm soon!

So after I came back from my last hiatus, I made friends in Pokemon Trivia and it kept me coming back to this site often. Unfortunately I dont think that's enough anymore. My favorite sub forums are nearly dead and I dont feel like posting in the different threads with same titles, as I see no point in doing so whatever.
    I spent so much time in Pokemon Trivia with all the cool people over there that, unfortunately, games became rather repetitive and uninteresting.
    This is not going to be like my last hiatus where I logged off and disappeared.
    I will still log in every now and then to check messages and to post in Pokemon Trivia every now and then, but as from now on, until further notice, my activity is going to be at the minimum. I really wish it wasnt like this but I just get the urge to visit this site anymore. Nothing personal and no one to blame. I simply grow out of it.
    Im still up for a chat so if anyone wants, they are welcome to send a PM/VM. I'll try not to forget to check it out every now and then.

Peace guys!

Finally freed from Giratina gif booing! NOOO Sven! Why do you do this? Okay, I must say you pretty much explained that already. Post like this one on the topic of the creation trio, have showed a good impression about the generational board and all I can say is I totally agree with you.
    Lol. I answered to this same question on this forum so many times its silly but oh well.

Giratina, for the same reasons as usual, but honestly after repeating myself several times, Im too lazy to rewrite everything.
    Giratina's the best!
    Peace
    As Hikamaru pointed out already, you should try and look around in different section, Video Games or some clubs for example. Otherwise I'm just seeing you around in Trivia when you visit it every now and then. Good luck with everything!

Years
  • How have I read over this? o.O
    Of all people you can't leave! But if you feel you should take it easy for some time, you definitely should. I guess I'll see you around in the PCG 30 Day Challenge and Watch out for Ghosts maybe. I hope your mood gets back to your old enthusiasm soon!

Finally freed from Giratina gif booing! NOOO Sven! Why do you do this? Okay, I must say you pretty much explained that already. Post like this one on the topic of the creation trio, have showed a good impression about the generational board and all I can say is I totally agree with you.

As Hikamaru pointed out already, you should try and look around in different section, Video Games or some clubs for example. Otherwise I'm just seeing you around in Trivia when you visit it every now and then. Good luck with everything!

You know, one thing I dont like about all those sections and most of this forum's threads is that I get impression that too many people visit threads just to give opinions and rarely to read and/or discuss others'. That is far from a bad thing, of course, but it just doesnt really make me wanna involve. I've been commenting on so many threads over and over just became too repetitive regardless of whether I commented on a topic like that before or not.
    The reason I still wanna visit Pokemon Trivia is because we are all reading each others' responses since those are all games and we developed so many intern jokes only we get.
    Dont worry, Giratina is still here, Perma Giratina ftw! :D

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Going to be on a short break until the 20th of June. I'll be out of town and won't have access to the internet from today onwards.

Have a good week everyone!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Hello, everybody. I'm back from almost two years of...something. I'm not really sure if I should say the word, but to keep it safe, I won't. But whatever. I'm back, guys!

Years
  • Hello, everybody. I'm back from almost two years of...something. I'm not really sure if I should say the word, but to keep it safe, I won't. But whatever. I'm back, guys!

OMG ANGELO IS BACK FROM FORCED HIATUS

I recall that moment when you were forced to leave PC for a long time because you were too young to be on the forums, but now you're finally out of that abyss and you're back in business. Hope to see you get back to your activity from the old days!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • OMG ANGELO IS BACK FROM FORCED HIATUS

I recall that moment when you were forced to leave PC for a long time because you were too young to be on the forums, but now you're finally out of that abyss and you're back in business. Hope to see you get back to your activity from the old days!

It wasn't that long. It was only around two years.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I'll be under hiatus again, until unexpected time, since my internet connection is unstable after the rainy weather lately, which hinders my internet activity, a lot. And I'll be on the Windvisible mode for a meantime, and having some minor activities until everything is okay.

I'll be fully active again once my internet connection is okay again, and until then, take care.

Years
  • I'm sorry, but I'll be under hiatus again, until unexpected time, since my internet connection is unstable after the rainy weather lately, which hinders my internet activity, a lot. And I'll be on the Windvisible mode for a meantime, and having some minor activities until everything is okay.

I'll be fully active again once my internet connection is okay again, and until then, take care.

Well, the weather is always never perfect and it can hinder our presence at times. Good luck with everything and we'll see you soon, bud.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi all~

I wanted to post here and let everyone know that my activity here will be reduced for about 2 weeks. I just moved this weekend, and it'll be about 2 weeks before I get my internet back. I still have my phone, so I'll still keep up with my commitments (RP and mafia games). My responses will just be a bit more brief, and I may take a while to respond to stuff--even if I appear online.

So yea, I just didn't want anyone to think I'm losing interest or that I'm ignoring people.

Talk to all you lovely people in two weeks :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi all~

I wanted to post here and let everyone know that my activity here will be reduced for about 2 weeks. I just moved this weekend, and it'll be about 2 weeks before I get my internet back. I still have my phone, so I'll still keep up with my commitments (RP and mafia games). My responses will just be a bit more brief, and I may take a while to respond to stuff--even if I appear online.

So yea, I just didn't want anyone to think I'm losing interest or that I'm ignoring people.

Aw, see you in two weeks dear - happy moving. <33

Years
  • Hi all~

Like Shawn said, best of luck with your move and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I've been gone for like a month and so on. Had a bit of a problems and loss files in my laptop as well. But that's not the actual problem lol but anyways I'm back hope to enjoy here once again c:

Years
  • I've been gone for like a month and so on. Had a bit of a problems and loss files in my laptop as well. But that's not the actual problem lol but anyways I'm back hope to enjoy here once again c:

Awww don't worry, everyone gets affected by these issues. But still, it's great to hear you are back and ready to get active in the community again!

Back