• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • For those of you who think I am taking a leave of absence or leaving temporarily to go on vacation and return after summer break, you are wrong.

Starting mid-February, I have been deciding whether to leave PokeCommunity and the BSS staff. It wasn't until sometime in March/April I have decided to chat with someone (Megan) about leaving, and it was getting close to that time. The first major step of the resignation and leaving the community was actually when I decided to leave PCL (PokeCommunity League). I was suppose to write a resignation post afterward, but I was pretty tired after work so I went to bed and wanted to do it later, which I became lazy to do anyway. What came to perfect timing, is the fact that I was fired from BSS, and I think it's great. Time to get away from this place that I longed for. This is the official farewell post.

Shoutouts:
    Spoiler:

That is so sad you are disappearing and likely never seeing you again, but you have been a great member in your time with the community and good luck with the next phase of your life.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • For those of you who think I am taking a leave of absence or leaving temporarily to go on vacation and return after summer break, you are wrong.

Starting mid-February, I have been deciding whether to leave PokeCommunity and the BSS staff. It wasn't until sometime in March/April I have decided to chat with someone (Megan) about leaving, and it was getting close to that time. The first major step of the resignation and leaving the community was actually when I decided to leave PCL (PokeCommunity League). I was suppose to write a resignation post afterward, but I was pretty tired after work so I went to bed and wanted to do it later, which I became lazy to do anyway. What came to perfect timing, is the fact that I was fired from BSS, and I think it's great. Time to get away from this place that I longed for. This is the official farewell post.

Shoutouts:
    Spoiler:

Aw, sector, take care, but you should probably treat people with a little more respect. ):

But see you, and hope all will be well for you~

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    am in a shit place rn and i'm already on loa from the server but i'm gonna add the forum to that cause i can't afford any more distractions for a while and there's a lot of other stuff on my mind, and i also am in the middle of exams. hopefully it's all over soon...either way my friends already know but i wanted to put it here anyway

sang/pomp if you see this i'll be on skype if you need me that also goes for anyone else

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • am in a shit place rn and i'm already on loa from the server but i'm gonna add the forum to that cause i can't afford any more distractions for a while and there's a lot of other stuff on my mind, and i also am in the middle of exams. hopefully it's all over soon...either way my friends already know but i wanted to put it here anyway

sang/pomp if you see this i'll be on skype if you need me that also goes for anyone else

Aw, I wishing you all the best and if there's something on your mind, you can contact me via skype too. GL on your exams dear~

Years
  • am in a shit place rn and i'm already on loa from the server but i'm gonna add the forum to that cause i can't afford any more distractions for a while and there's a lot of other stuff on my mind, and i also am in the middle of exams. hopefully it's all over soon...either way my friends already know but i wanted to put it here anyway

Exams always come first, so best of luck with you Yoshi! Here's hoping you succeed and we're all on your back for you to come out on top.

Years
  • I have to take time off here again, because I got caught in a thread here that turned into a huge bickering war because of people who can't agree with each other on new features for the forums and it's made me feel very angry as well.

I should be back in a few weeks, but seriously I'm worried that I'm on the brink of leaving forever due to the emotional stress caused by these issues. I will still get on at times for the PGC 30 Day Challenge, Pokemon Clubs duties and the battle server so that I'm not completely wiped out.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I have to take time off here again, because I got caught in a thread here that turned into a huge bickering war because of people who can't agree with each other on new features for the forums and it's made me feel very angry as well.

I should be back in a few weeks, but seriously I'm worried that I'm on the brink of leaving forever due to the emotional stress caused by these issues.

Aw, get well soon, you can contact me via PMs or on the battle server if you wanna get chat & things off your chest or whatever! TWL will be waiting you for your return~ </3

Years

I should be back in a few weeks, but seriously I'm worried that I'm on the brink of leaving forever due to the emotional stress caused by these issues. I will still get on at times for the PGC 30 Day Challenge, Pokemon Clubs duties and the battle server so that I'm not completely wiped out.
    Yikes! :O Well, it's not fun being caught in forum drama like this... But I am on EGC, of course, if you want to talk (I have seen your VMs to me there). Regardless, I hope things don't go completely south.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Ugh, not again... btw, take your time, Hikari, and I hope all is well with you.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i figured i'd post in here in case anyone comes looking for an explanation for my reduced activity. currently i have a lot of deadlines and stress coming up for uni, so until i get rid of the biggest stressors i can't take care of the upkeep of two clubs and an RP anymore. i'll be sure to contact moderators of the respective boards to come up with a solution if necessary... but it should be only two weeks. so until then, i'll only be making small posts in PT, PGC and the Underground etc, haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • i figured i'd post in here in case anyone comes looking for an explanation for my reduced activity. currently i have a lot of deadlines and stress coming up for uni, so until i get rid of the biggest stressors i can't take care of the upkeep of two clubs and an RP anymore. i'll be sure to contact moderators of the respective boards to come up with a solution if necessary... but it should be only two weeks. so until then, i'll only be making small posts in PT, PGC and the Underground etc, haha.

Aw, I'll miss you dear ;___;

But your health comes first! I do wish you well and I look forward on seeing you and hearing your success soon~ <33

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I'm back, after exams are finished. Expect me. Expect "the" bruh.
    And btw, for the people leaving like Hika and Nagi, hope you're back soon :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • i figured i'd post in here in case anyone comes looking for an explanation for my reduced activity. currently i have a lot of deadlines and stress coming up for uni, so until i get rid of the biggest stressors i can't take care of the upkeep of two clubs and an RP anymore. i'll be sure to contact moderators of the respective boards to come up with a solution if necessary... but it should be only two weeks. so until then, i'll only be making small posts in PT, PGC and the Underground etc, haha.

I shall try to keep some activity in the two Mystery Dungeon ones. Good luck with your deadlines.

I'm back, after exams are finished. Expect me. Expect "the" bruh.

I was already wondering where you've been. You're just in time for this thread. ;)

Years

Studies are always important, so best you focus on that for now. I'm sure others users would be happy to keep your threads alive for the next fortnight or so.

I'm back, after exams are finished. Expect me. Expect "the" bruh.

Oh hey you're back, and hopefully you succeeded very well. Do wish me luck as I've been scaling back activity due to me getting a bit angry after I was caught in an argument here lately.

Years
  • So after I came back from my last hiatus, I made friends in Pokemon Trivia and it kept me coming back to this site often. Unfortunately I dont think that's enough anymore. My favorite sub forums are nearly dead and I dont feel like posting in the different threads with same titles, as I see no point in doing so whatever.
    I spent so much time in Pokemon Trivia with all the cool people over there that, unfortunately, games became rather repetitive and uninteresting.
    This is not going to be like my last hiatus where I logged off and disappeared.
    I will still log in every now and then to check messages and to post in Pokemon Trivia every now and then, but as from now on, until further notice, my activity is going to be at the minimum. I really wish it wasnt like this but I just get the urge to visit this site anymore. Nothing personal and no one to blame. I simply grow out of it.
    Im still up for a chat so if anyone wants, they are welcome to send a PM/VM. I'll try not to forget to check it out every now and then.

Peace guys!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Your clubs will be fine in my hands. take care! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So after I came back from my last hiatus, I made friends in Pokemon Trivia and it kept me coming back to this site often. Unfortunately I dont think that's enough anymore. My favorite sub forums are nearly dead and I dont feel like posting in the different threads with same titles, as I see no point in doing so whatever.
    I spent so much time in Pokemon Trivia with all the cool people over there that, unfortunately, games became rather repetitive and uninteresting.
    This is not going to be like my last hiatus where I logged off and disappeared.
    I will still log in every now and then to check messages and to post in Pokemon Trivia every now and then, but as from now on, until further notice, my activity is going to be at the minimum. I really wish it wasnt like this but I just get the urge to visit this site anymore. Nothing personal and no one to blame. I simply grow out of it.
    Im still up for a chat so if anyone wants, they are welcome to send a PM/VM. I'll try not to forget to check it out every now and then.

Peace guys!

I was wondering where you were, and I'm sorry to hear that. ;__; But maybe they'll make new things in PT soon! Just need some faith. <33

But, I respect your decision and I hope you'll maybe have a change of pace soon! Nonetheless, I do hope that you'll take care, and I hope to see you around soon~!

Years

Hope University goes well cya back in two weeks

Back