• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE LEGACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • wait...i'll look at it, ut what you're not making clear is this.......which freak'n type can u and can't u do ??? please, please make this question be answered........oh please before my inner brain explodes......

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • wait...i'll look at it, ut what you're not making clear is this.......which freak'n type can u and can't u do ??? please, please make this question be answered........oh please before my inner brain explodes......

oh no don't let your brain explode!!!!!

I'm back and i'm ready for some hacking!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    i don t know any thing about hacking but i would like to join.
    so is that possible?

Echidna

Years
  • uhh, this team isn't just for hacking, it for learning, so of course you r welcome, i'll send u an invite, but you gotta read EVERYTHING in the first post, and agree to it, then visit the group link at the end......

Echidna

Years
  • gr8.....you'll get the invite in like five minutes from when i am/ or was... ??? writing this post........

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • PEDRO U know me from the other team im a nearly pro scripter and i want to join u must have seen my work as a proof

Echidna

Years
  • Hey, PEDRO12. I have read the first post of this thread and would like to join your group.

you're in.....................level 1 member of the legacy........congrats man.....ironic huh....that when i call you man....i can meen it literally or figuratively....hahaha

PEDRO U know me from the other team im a nearly pro scripter and i want to join u must have seen my work as a proof

dude....i don't need proof from friends....desides...this isn't just a hacking group.........you're in too...........but i'm gonna make you level 2 cause you r gd and can help a lot.........ohh and if you wanna join my real hacking team join pokemon legends (also my team)....link in my sig down there.......

Echidna

Years
  • sure man....man its ironic...ohh no i did again.....man i'm bad at this uhh......ahhhgghh i did it again........i'm gonna stop now........

Echidna

Years
  • ShadowMrk has been elevated to level 2....officialy at that...congratulations to him...hurray...ok too much maybe ??? and we also have a promise from him to start an ASM tutorial.....indepth and very ammeture friendly....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back