• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Hey guys, how do you get a Signature? I've read the FAQ but I dont have Photoshop.

Well, if you don't have the programs to make signatures yourself, you could always request them from friends or shops that specialize in that sort of thing. Thats what I used to do before I got my grubby little hands on GIMP and Photoshop. :B

Oh, and hi.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, if you don't have the programs to make signatures yourself, you could always request them from friends or shops that specialize in that sort of thing. Thats what I used to do before I got my grubby little hands on GIMP and Photoshop. :B

Oh, and hi.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The forum your specifically looking for is Graphics & Photography, Renji Abarai. You can look around and see if anyone will take some of your requests for a neat signature. :D

Well, everyone, welcome to PC! Any questions or concerns don't hesitate to private message me. Have a great time here~ ;D

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    New! Hi!!

I'm a new member of this forum (and im totally clueless!:12:)! Help Me!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm a new member of this forum (and im totally clueless!:12:)! Help Me!

Well, we don't want members running around clueless, now do we? XD

First off, if you haven't read the Community Rules yet, you should before you begin posting around. Once your done looking over those, then you can go to the FAQ, which will easily help you out on many many questions that have been asked frequently here at PC. If you have any further questions or more help, feel free to private message me. ;D So there you go, all set after that. Have fun, wiiguy5!

Hi Morgy & Linix129, welcome to PC. :D

#1SceptileFan

#1SceptileFan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Hi, some of you might know me as SHINY CATCHER from Serebii.net forums or #1SceptileFan on TheGameHomepage forums.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Hi, I'm new... (obviously) thought I'd post here as my introduction threadfailed. There is a thread there but no post, probably something I done wrong or my comptuer lagged (I pmed someone with a coloured name so hopefully it will get sorted out XP)

You may call me Renn, I know my way around a forum, yes it probably doesn't seem like it as my attempt at a thread failed but I do.

I'm really bored, I don't know what I should do on PC.

Probably go post in threads that take your fancy and in an appropriate manner. ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Renn said:
    Hi, I'm new... (obviously) thought I'd post here as my introduction threadfailed. There is a thread there but no post, probably something I done wrong or my comptuer lagged (I pmed someone with a coloured name so hopefully it will get sorted out XP)

Yeah, it's been sorted out obviously, but whenever that happens, just private message the moderator of that forum. You already know that though. ;D

er, i just read the rules, is my sig to big?

For future reference, you can always post asking the staff whether your signature is within the limits at the Signature rules and review thread. Since you asked here anyway, your signature is within the limits. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I'm new. Thought I'd introduce myself here rather than create a new thread. Forum looking good. Trying to get back into Pokemon at the age of 23...

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    Hey everyone! I'm new, but I have made some posts around here before. This forum looks really awesome and I hope I meet some new friends. ^-^
    I'm also not a big fan of making threads, so I'm posting here.

Whi-Lin Thorne

Water Angel
    Years
    I'm new here! I've just finished the full dex for Diamond/Pearl on the legit and want to know where to go to claim pokemon/series/etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back