• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    Hey! I'm Crisis.. or just call me Curt hehe - Alright fan of pokemon games. :D Just been doing random experiments atm, Cant wait to talk to you guys more, sounds like a cool Community :)

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Welcome Welcome Welcome..... new people , new chat and more new stuffs ..... PC use to give the Poke-caps and some cool stickers, and a chocolate of your fav pokemon back in the old days ..... well lately I heard that Mods are behind the stuffs of hiding the Caps and sticker and the chocolate for themself ......

oh no did I said that loud !!! EEKKK

*Ran away*

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
    Years
  • Hello people of this cool forum, this is my first post here on Pokecommunity so I hope to be cool and last long ;).

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC. You guys should have a look around, read the rules, post some posts, join some clubs, make new friends, make new threads.....kinda a long list don't you think? *sighs* haha well just have fun and see you around. Don't forget the rules too.

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
    Years
  • Thanks for the post and yes, I have read the rules and I thin they're fair and honest and I'm not going to break them hopefully.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    Manga question

For those of you that have read the manga, can you please answer a question for me? There's this jpg that keeps showing up of Misty and Ash with their faces really close to each other and they're blushing, and they're talking about a Jacuzzi. What is going on here?? I can't tell the context of this conversation...I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the volume/situation/etc....

Thank you <3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • For those of you that have read the manga, can you please answer a question for me? There's this jpg that keeps showing up of Misty and Ash with their faces really close to each other and they're blushing, and they're talking about a Jacuzzi. What is going on here?? I can't tell the context of this conversation...I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the volume/situation/etc....

Thank you <3
    Well, I can't say this is the best place to ask for such. The Pokémon Manga/Comics forum sounds like a place for it, though. Perhaps searching or making a thread with enough detail would satisfy that thirst.

Welcome to PC, by the way.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you're not the only one around here with that kind of passion. xD
    Welcome to the forums, Phoenix987.

Take a look around, post where you feel, and just try and have a great time.
    (You shouldn't have to try very hard. xD)

See you around the boards then!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    he to all members and admin/mod of pokecomm. im newbie and found the site great. i just want to ask about the pokemon rom hacks, im currently playing pokemon ruby destiny (im not sure if i was playing the complete game). can i ask what great pokemon hacks roms are already finished and finalized. thanks. more power to all pokemaniacs and pokecommuntity. (^^,)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, there have only been a couple that come to mind that have been fully completed.
    Personally, I would recommend Teh Baro's Pokémon Quartz. It may not have the same flashy and impressive graphics that modern GBA hacks have, however, it is completed and even has a sequel in the works.
    (Plus, every single Pokémon in the game has been replaced with a Fakemon.)

Other than that, I would try Zel's Shiny Gold.
    Shiny Gold is a remake of Gold version from way back in the day and can supply you with the same thrills you felt back then. It is a very renown hack, however, it isn't completely finished.

I do hope that helps you.
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • It depends, you can use the terrible PC uploader or use an imagehost like Imageshack or Photobucket

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back