• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

FightingArceus

O-Zone Clan's Alpha
    Years
    well i joined like in august but i couldnt really do anything because of my computer sux. but now im actually chating. So I'm new here. I making a new Clan now.
    the O-Zone Clan. couldnt think of any other name.

Years
    Yeah, I'm new member of the forum, but I've actually been visitig for a couple of months now. I figured I'd might as well join, especially since I have a certain problem. I won't bring it up here, so... yeah... I'm new.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Hi guys! new here. decided to join after i'm stuck in my leaf green game. im playing it on vba,defeated gary and e4 but no national dex. any kind soul to help me out here?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    Hi. Im new and this is my second post xD. Seems like im just spamming xD. ;)

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    sup im new here hardly kno how use this lol

Yo. Don't worry, you get use to this place.

hello i'm new... what else is new?

Welcome. Not much is new, if you're askin' me. Have a good time.

hey i'm new here so, yeah

Welcome again. Have fun.

I just got through making my welcoming thread, so meh. >.>

Tis my second post here... I feel so out-of-place! ;-;

Hello. You'll blend in, no need to worry.

does anyone know what package the uxie levX card is in?

Welcome, and sorry, I don't.

Hey you all and thanks for the awesome website. POKEMON 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome. You seem very excited.

im new! haha. someone told me to go here. so whats sup everyone?

Howdy once more.

well i joined like in august but i couldnt really do anything because of my computer sux. but now im actually chating. So I'm new here. I making a new Clan now.
    the O-Zone Clan. couldnt think of any other name.

Welcome. I joined in June, but didn't go on regularly until September, so no worries.

That's a funny clan name.

Yeah, I'm new member of the forum, but I've actually been visitig for a couple of months now. I figured I'd might as well join, especially since I have a certain problem. I won't bring it up here, so... yeah... I'm new.

Hello once more.

I'm new to these forums, but I was in Serebii. But I'm banned there because of a stupid sig violation, so now I'm here.

Another welcome. No need to be banned for somethin' you can control.

Hi guys! new here. decided to join after i'm stuck in my leaf green game. im playing it on vba,defeated gary and e4 but no national dex. any kind soul to help me out here?

I think you have to go back to Prof. Oak. And nice to meet you.

Hi. Im new and this is my second post xD. Seems like im just spamming xD. ;)

Spammers are not allowed! Just leave!

Nah, just jokin'.

Nice to meet everyone. (That was a ton of people.)

Milk and Peace.

Years
    Users don't know that I registered in May 2005. But I am new, really. Honest!

Yeah, just trying to actually get into PC. Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Hello? I'm new here. If aneone reads this, search Shining Opal. Best game ever made.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
    Hey everyone Im slightly new, i joined like a week ago. and still tryingt to get used to PC, but yeah just wanted to say Hi to everyone !! If anyone wants to be friends i'm happily willing to be your friend :D

Take care xxx

Years
    Hello, fellow Pokemon fans! I'm still new to this site and just getting used to it. I came here for some help on a hack i'm going to make, so any advice, help, and friendly comments are accepted! So thanks :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Users don't know that I registered in May 2005. But I am new, really. Honest!

Yeah, just trying to actually get into PC. Hello everyone!
    Well from the looks of your jump in post count, I would say that you're doing just that!

Welcome back to the community, Erebus.
    Hope you have a great stay.

Uhm.. Hi! Sorry for my lack of posting, but.. I really don't know what else to say. :\
    Don't feel bad about not posting, ToonieSama. You just joined today, its natural that you will wish to get a better feel of the community before actively partaking in its discussions. Just post in some threads that you take an interest in and the rest will just come naturally!

Take care.

Hey everyone Im slightly new, i joined like a week ago. and still tryingt to get used to PC, but yeah just wanted to say Hi to everyone !! If anyone wants to be friends i'm happily willing to be your friend :D

Take care xxx
    I'm sure you're getting along just fine, Jane. There certainly isn't a lack of willing people to be friends with around this community! I'm certain you will have a ton of friends in no time!

Hey guys! im new here. i already love it!
    Glad to hear it, GodofDarkness! I'm sure we all hope that your enthusiasm will continue on for quite some time!

Take care.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    OK, I have an early registration date, but I've never used this forum before. I'm new to forums, so please help me out!
    Does anyone know where to download Cry of Celebi? I've tried skeetendo.com, but it won't work.
    any help?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, at least you have decided to use the Pokécommunity as a good resource. Hopefully you will stick around for some of the discussions, but that's a decision all your own. Either way, welcome back to the community.

As for your question, I do believe you are speaking of the ROM hack, correct?
    If so, I have taken the liberty of finding that thread by Skeetendo. I hope this helps you:
    Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Take care, Kebz95.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hi everyone :D
    Im just new here.
    I love pokemon that's why i join your community.

More power to PokeCommunity :D

OT

Where can i ask a decent emulator for gba?
    I search and read the forums but i can't find any.
    I'm using vbag 1.25 its great but i want and emulator that can link.
    What's the fun in playing pokemon if you can trade, battle with friends..

Hope i did not break any rules i just don't know where to post this.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hi everyone :D
    Im just new here.
    I love pokemon that's why i join your community.

More power to PokeCommunity :D

OT

Where can i ask a decent emulator for gba?
    I search and read the forums but i can't find any.
    I'm using vbag 1.25 its great but i want and emulator that can link.
    What's the fun in playing pokemon if you can trade, battle with friends..

Hope i did not break any rules i just don't know where to post this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back