• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

austin_pika

Map Hacker
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Welcome to PC, CranialX!

To find a good GBA emulator that links, go here and look for VBA Link. Or if you don't feel like searching click here and click on VBALink v1.8.0 Beta 0.

You might want to delete one of your posts, because you double-posted.

Last edited:

houston

Just a Shadow
    Years
  • I'm new around here...I've been a pokemon fan for years, but I had never heard about PC until some days ago..(yeah, shame on me xD) Anyway, like lots of other new users, I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Xor

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    Wow, finally a decent pokemon community. I've been playing for years and never came across a good one. Looking forward to becoming active (:

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • I'm new around here...I've been a pokemon fan for years, but I had never heard about PC until some days ago..(yeah, shame on me xD) Anyway, like lots of other new users, I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Welcome, Houston. Thanks for sayin' hello. Have fun.

Wow, finally a decent pokemon community. I've been playing for years and never came across a good one. Looking forward to becoming active (:

Glad you found a forum that suits your liking. Welcome.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    hi guys!, Im new here, technically, LOL.. been inactive for quite some time n0w.. i really like the hack sh0wcase forum.. brings out the great ideas of pokefans

Trombonus

Laserbeak, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just joined today. :P I've always been a huge Pokemon fan since it first came out, and I've just started learning how to hack Pokemon ROMs as well.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • hi guys!, Im new here, technically, LOL.. been inactive for quite some time n0w.. i really like the hack sh0wcase forum.. brings out the great ideas of pokefans

I find myself browsing the hacks showcase many times as well, Nosislleza =D

So are you interested in hacking, or just playing the games? Either way, I'm sure you'll have a great time at PC! =P

Hey guys, I just joined today. :P I've always been a huge Pokemon fan since it first came out, and I've just started learning how to hack Pokemon ROMs as well.

Another hacker! I'm sure you'll have fun down in Emulation as well! =P

Glad to hear you've been a fan since the beginning...you'll find a bunch of long time poke-enthusiasts here at PC. Hope you have a good time here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi people.
    I just joined today and I love Pokemon.
    I've been playing Pokemon since '98.

I do believe that was when I got my first pokemon game as well, Kokou!

Anyway, welcome to PC! If you do indeed love pokemon, and I'm sure you will love The PokeCommunity even more! As you can see, there's plenty to do around here and lots to talk about =P

Have fun! =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2012
    Hi, i'm new here =) It's nice to meet you all
    I'm trying to make my own game but I need a bit of help in it ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, if you need some assistance in your game creation you have certainly come to the right place!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    I'm not quite sure what medium of game you wish to create, so I shall simply link you to both the ROM Hacking and Game Development sections. You should find all the resources you will need in the respected forums!

Good luck!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi, i'm new here =) It's nice to meet you all
    I'm sure you'll find some useful information over in Game Development and those sub-forums. :D

Welcome to PC, Naito. \o

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Hi, i'm new here =) It's nice to meet you all

Welcome to PC Naito16! Are you trying to make your own game or hack? I could help if it is a hack, but I'm not very good making games! :cer_sneeze:

Years
  • Hey Everybody! Life Treatin Ya Good?

Well, here I am....new member....yeah. To be perfectly honest, I'm new to the whole hacking thing, and hopefully over time I can get better over time (scripting= O_O for me as of now....reminds me of html in Web Page Design)...but yeah.

*looks around ready for the noob insults to begin at any given moment*

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    (No n00b insults will be given! ^o^)

Well, welcome to the community. :3
    Remember to read the community rules
    and FAQ, and the rules in whatever section
    you are in. ;P

Hacking can be a little hard, with the mapping,
    scripting, hex, etc. I'm sure if you practice everything
    before making a thread, you'll do fine! ^^

Anyways, have fun, and good luck with whatever hack
    you have in mind~

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Well, here I am....new member....yeah. To be perfectly honest, I'm new to the whole hacking thing, and hopefully over time I can get better over time (scripting= O_O for me as of now....reminds me of html in Web Page Design)...but yeah.

*looks around ready for the noob insults to begin at any given moment*

NEW HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet.
    Well, yeah, even with all the lovely user friendly programs, hacking can be a tad difficult at first. My first hack was...well yeah. I just hate it when people make 'hacks' that include spreading water tiles over Pallet Town, and thinking they are GENIUS!
    Well, at any rate, I won't make fun of your Noobyness (ha, that's a fun word), but I will make fun of your hair.
    Get a haircut, you freak. (but in all honesty, you should grow it out more! Headbang.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    hello to all the pokemaniacs here newbies and admin and mods. im yamii a new member, been here for a while now. ive played pokemon hacks here and they're great. now there's a lot of pokemon hacks released. im just confuse what games are already finished (ive searched the complted rom hacks and its not updated yet, if ever) guys please help how to know what pokemn rom hacks are latest finished. tnx guys

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    Hi

Hello everybody
    I am a new member here and I am a pokemon fan
    I just play pokemon games in 2004 and I love Pokemon Special manga very much
    nice to meet all of you

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    oh might as well

hey every one another new one I guess, i have been thinking of a ROM hack for a bit and decided to join up. (to tell you the truth i had googled pokemon hacks and found this place, i decided to maul over the plethora of fun Rom ripping tools and hack files.)if you want to know what im thinking of then pm me, and if you can help tell me what you can do. all ill tell you now is that the base ROM is pokemon mystery doungeon red rescue team. if you se me in anything it meand i have an intrest in it. so my posts may seem sparse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back