• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Hi, i was on PC long time ago and i recently got back in to pokemon, what happen to the breeding coner.?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hi all... does anyone know what i need to catch ho-oh in ruby destiny reign of legends??
    i have all badges and i have beaten the elite 4 plus the champ but i cant seem to b able to catch it, plz help me

You'd have to ask this in the Ruby Destiny thread, or personally asked people who have played the game. D: Unfortunately, not too many people that hangout in the New User's area no a whole about ROM hacking, let alone specific games. I'd love to help, but I've never played the game myself.

Hi, i was on PC long time ago and i recently got back in to pokemon, what happen to the breeding coner.?

Well, I know there are some breeding/trading threads in the Wifi Center, but the Breeding Corner itself isn't around anymore, if memory serves. D: At least, I haven't see it lately, and I just looked to make sure. Sorry for the trouble.

o_october

aaaaaaa
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Hey, guys!
    I heard alot of great things about this place and I decided to sign-up.

I'm October.
    :)

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome pizzapiazza, silver12 and october.

I hope you all enjoy your stay here on PC.

It's a great site with friendly people, and a great atmosphere.

TheCrazyGamer

A Very Contraditory Person
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here. For Ruby Destiny, do you need a ROM of Ruby to use and play it, or can you download and play it straight after?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    ????

so am i the newest guy here help me!!!!

u new????:S aswelll msg bak

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here. For Ruby Destiny, do you need a ROM of Ruby to use and play it, or can you download and play it straight after?
    Yes, you will need a clean ROM of Pokémon Ruby in order to play the hack. All hacking projects posted here on PC are in some kind of patch form so that the community itself won't be getting in any kind of legal trouble - a precaution really. Just search Google for one, it won't take long.

Welcome to the community, CrazyGamer and Andy. See you guys around the boards. (b'')b

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You will also need an Emulator(if you dont have one google VBA & download)
    As for patching you will need Lunar IPS to patch the rom to the patch.
    Happy gaming :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    Hello! I'm new here. I just wanna say hello to all pokemon fans! I like memorizing lyrics of opening songs and song tracks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2012
    Can anybody send me directions how to download pokemon liqud crystal or pokemon shiny gold X

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sadly, not everyone who lurks around the New User's Hangout is knowledgeable when it comes to ROMs or ROM hacking. If said projects have been posted on the community, you can find them in either Progressing Hacks or in the Hacks Showcase. You may have to do a little searching, but if either of those games have indeed been posted here, then simply download the .ips file and patch it to a clean ROM. Any other information you may need for said games would be in their respective threads.

Hope that helps you, Junior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back