• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Well the current game is Digimon Battle. That's in English.

Digimon Masters, which is far superior, is only in Korean. People have made English patchs, but the registration is what I have trouble with.

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • Oh,It happens to me on some websites too.

Does it say the E-Mail is already in use?Try creating a new one & then registering it with that.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
  • About the "rumor" about Digimon Season 6, the Omnimon thingy looks a lot like Power Rangers, but the main digimon is just awesome.

Anyway, Digimon Battle anyone? I'm on Antlya Server with a Guilmon, Gabumon and a Koromon.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Hi.

Sorry I haven't been active..

I've been in the hospital.(I was diagnosed with Swine Flu but I'm currently In recovery..)

So IT IS confirmed about season 6?!?

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Well the title for season 6 of Digimon has officially been announced the official name is "Digimon Cross Wars"
    here is a new leaked scan of it.
    The Official Digimon Club

https://www.db-destiny.net/digimon-crosswars.jpg
    also the name of the primary hero has been revealed the human boy's name is Kudou Taiki (Japanese order) / Taiki Kudou (English order)
    here is the article from anime news network that says this
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-04-02/new-digital-monsters/digimon-tv-anime-listed
    and the Digimon (which we all should know by now) is called Shautomon(English version may call it"Shoutmon")
    there are also a few other details on the scan
    "Digimon army VS Digimon army! A great war that you have never seen the likes of before!" and apparently Taiki and Shoutmon lead an army basically.
    This new, news has got me real excited for the new season. :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I can't wait till it comes out, I'm really excited.
    Atm been watching Digimon Tamers the Abridged Parody series, it's so funny Have you guys watched any Digimon Abridged Series or Parodies?

Skip Class

Years
  • I have seen one but it wasn't really good. what would you rate the tamers abridged out of 10?

I give it an 10/10. They have only 7 episodes at the moment but it's so hilarious. When I was done my friend told me watch YuGiOh the abridged series saying it was hilarious but since I watched it after the Tamers Abridged it didn't seem as funny. It was still funny but not as much as Tamers

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I give it an 10/10. They have only 7 episodes at the moment but it's so hilarious. When I was done my friend told me watch YuGiOh the abridged series saying it was hilarious but since I watched it after the Tamers Abridged it didn't seem as funny. It was still funny but not as much as Tamers
    ok if its good can you give me a link or at least tell me who made it

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • YuGiOh Abridged is hilarious. But I'm even more excited about Digimon Cross Wars!

8D

Skip Class

Years
  • ok if its good can you give me a link or at least tell me who made it

It's by Dragon Dub Studios

Man I just love it It makes me laugh every time with Takato's stupidness/randomness, Henry's obsessive Digimon is not for fighting speech and Rika's (according to Takato) Emo Emo-ness.
    Haha I love the reference of Pokemon in there too. Takato's Digivice is called
    "F Off Taco Bell" and Takato's dad is obssessed with Bread and their Bakery is called Breads R US XD

Wait why am I telling you!! Go watch it !!

TIME TO MAKE BREAD!!!!!!!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • It's by Dragon Dub Studios

Man I just love it It makes me laugh every time with Takato's stupidness/randomness, Henry's obsessive Digimon is not for fighting speech and Rika's (according to Takato) Emo Emo-ness.
    Haha I love the reference of Pokemon in there too. Takato's Digivice is called
    "F Off Taco Bell" and Takato's dad is obssessed with Bread and their Bakery is called Breads R US XD

Wait why am I telling you!! Go watch it !!
    ok i found it. i watched it as a guess and the 1st ep was alright it better get much funnier.

watching now

Years
  • Sorry i have been in active. I couldn't be bothered with the net since i had a pile load of homework.

I watched the Tamers Abridged. At some point it was funny. I liked Guilmon's song.

I'm in a box(dodododo) In a box(dododoooo) Still in a box(dodododo) In a box (dododooooooo)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back