• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kacqn

???
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Whoa. That is just awesome. They realy should have made an english version.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Well it seems that there are some new, news concerning Digimon Xros wars here are 2 new scans of it

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_PSjq26b2Bus/S_KunaZmD-I/AAAAAAAAJMU/WCHNE8z-5To/s720/DSC00206.JPG

https://lh5.ggpht.com/_PSjq26b2Bus/S_Kuol2I-RI/AAAAAAAAJMY/CHODjleVRGQ/s512/DSC00207.JPG

The info of the show is followed: (open the spoiler)
    Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I saw the new season of Digimon and I got to say... I don't like the main character he looks badly drawn compared to the past main characters... the same goes for the friends... I miss Data squad... that one had more grown up characters but it seems like they went back to doing younger characters... and they pale in comparison to Sora, Kai, Takuya, Davis, TK, Zoey, ect. Though the main character is the best drawn one from his trio... why are they only making trios now... wonder who would be the fourth one to join them???

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • ...Is anyone other than me reminded of Joy Joy from DW2 when they see Nene? Could be just me though.

The advent of new characters makes me wanna watch it. I don't watch TV much though, so when it eventually gets dubbed, I probably won't get to watch =/

I may watch some fansubs or something when those come out though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • lol it looks as if a cross between tamers and frontier. Blond kid reminds me of Thomas. Also reminds me of metabots as well XD

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Seems short, but atlease we get how the new season might look like.

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    I wanna join!

So...they transform? Or...do the trainers have actual Digimon?

I'm glad it kinda looks like the older series, kinda. A little updated, but I think I'll give the season a chance! Unless the Digimon transform like transformers...

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • New Trailer for the Digimon Xros wars anime has shown up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJp4jkYCPhM

looks awesome and we get to see the main digimon that make up Shoutomonx4, also you will notice in the trailer what seems to be an army of humans with guns, preparing for war. That really caught me by surprise, I wonder how that works out in the series.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Whoa!

I really like Shoutmon's design.

I just wanna go rip 'im out of the TV/Computer and have my own Pet Digimon.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Yeah.He does.
    I think it's like DNA Digivolving or something.
    One Digimon plus another equals a new one.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Me and my friend were talking about Season 6 by email, don't know why but she feels like Taiki is Jayden from YuGiOh GX

ShoutmonX4 just looks like another version of Omnimon to me lolz

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Like to Join plz

Code:
    Active: About once everyday for a pretty long period of time will notify leader if going away​
    Partner: Dodomon​
    Why: Why do you want to join
    Been a huge fan of Digimon since the start, love any Digimon check updates on any new Digimon news, prefer Digimon over Pokemon usually when little no offence Pokemon and by joining this club and posting atleast once a day!​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back