• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    True, sometimes you pick a different starter for a change of pace and you end up not liking using it. Tepig, for example.

TPBMHN leveled up a stone evolution pokemon to a really high level during a playthrough not aware of its' evolution method.

Years
  • True, Skarmory is kind of rare though.

The person below me has never beaten the Pokemon League more than 20 times in one game.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    true. ive never beaten the frontier.

the person below me has never played generation 5.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    False i got Latios on SoulSilver.

TPBMHN got Arceus.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I can't really confirm anything with that 8D I don't remember using the same team twice, but I don't remember all the teams I've used either, and knowing how I often use at least a few of the same Pokemon in different playthroughs, it's very likely it might've happened :p

TPBMHN filled their PC with at least a box worth of the same Pokemon

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • Well... never with all the same Pokémon, but I have filled a box with eggs that I'll never hatch, so it should at least count for something.

TPBMHN beaten the Elite Four with one Pokémon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Erm... False. I have defeated the entire Elite Four + Champion in my X version countless times, with only Yveltal. xD

The person below me has never let their starter 'mon learn an HM move~

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • False. I used to clone my Pokemon loads back in the G/S days, but for some reason it never occurred to me that I could equip the Pokemon with things such as a Master Ball or rare candies to get multiple of them. Usually I'd just clone my strongest Pokemon and make a full team of 6 with it, since somehow that was a reliable way of beating my friends whenever we did link battles 8D But yeah, I never realised that you could clone items as well until a friend of mine did it in preparation of catching an Entei. But that was at the end of the G/S/C popularity's lifespan, so I never really put that new knowledge to use D:

TPBMHN gotten stuck on something they later realised to be super obvious within the Pokemon games.

Years
  • Pretty sure that is false.. I used to get stuck on absolutely everything because I just couldn't figure it out. And of course it later became obvious how.. easy that all should've been.

TPBMHN raised a Pokemon with the pickup ability to lv. 100 for a chance at getting better pickup items.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Wrong. I've used a Pidgeot in one of my Gold playthroughs (or was it Crystel...well, it doesn't matter)

TPBMHN finished a game with only obtaining six Pokemon or less in total (not counting evolution)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back