• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • False. I've played a bit of Pokemon Snap. n_n

The person below me has never been Wonder Traded a Shiny Pokemon.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I have actually wished for that and played some mediocre ROM hacks because of it. Sorry to let you down. I'll make sure mine is such a doozy that I'm sure no one in they're right mind will have done it.

TPBMHN drank coconut juice out of a shoe.

EDIT - Apparently this is meant to be Pokemon related, so scratch that. If anyone has ever drank coconut juice out of a shoe before though, get in touch with me and we'll go out for a drink sometime, as anyone that crazy must have some good stories on them.

Okay, here we go: TPBMHN played Pokemon Red (or indeed Fire Red) while in a red bus.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Wrong, I use a Shiny Crobat at least once in almost every game I've played since G/S. My first fully evolved shiny was a Crobat, funny enough.

The person below has never... abandoned his starter in a full play-through.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • True
    The person below me always uses the master ball

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • True - I don't like to take my time catching Pokemon that take a while. That means you, Mewtwo.

The person below me has never had a shiny Starter Pokemon.

Years
  • False, I'm only bothered by all caps names in Gen V and VI.

The person below me has never had a shiny fossil Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back