• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • I've used an Eevee numerous times. Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon in game.

Person below me has never received an event Pokemon. (trading an event Pokemon does not count)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I have not ever raised a Qwilfish

The person below has never caught a shiny in game

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Yes... I did that...

TPBMHN does not like the Mega Rayquaza that was revealed some time ago... (if you don't like than you are my enemy!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Flase, I liked how Legendaries were unique and weren't part of all that Mega Evolutions. Rayquaza is my favourite legendary, and his ME makes him look a bit like a leafy sea-dragon, It may as well be called Dragalge.

The person above me has completed a national dex before

Years
  • True. Thinking about it, I've never completed a regional Dex either.

TPBMHN used a Pokemon that can still evolve in a battle in the Pokemon League.

Years
  • Wrong - I used an Espurr in one of the Carnival of Horrors challenges recently. xP

The person below me has never caught Chimecho on Mt. Pyre in RSE.

Reactions: Ovi

Ovi

A PokeTuber Maniac!
    Years
  • False- I did catch one! I learned about his such low encounter rate so I made it a challenge to get one, after hours upon hours I caught one. I will never for get that moment!

The Person below me has never in the second gen! use CUT on a tree take a step forward. SAve the game and then re-start the game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I have had more than 1 Jynx at a time, when I was migrating pokemon to other games

The person below me has never canceled/postponed Magikarp's evolution

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Well, I don't even remember raising a Magikarp to evolution... does that count as true?

The person below me has never had a Lucario hang on with 1 HP while battling in the Pokémon League (no focus sash).

Years
  • Well that's very specific, but I'm pretty sure that's true.

TPBMHN been Wonder Traded a legendary Pokemon.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • What's "Wonder Trade?" :B Never was able to play Gen. VI, so nope. Never done that.

Ther person below myself has never composed a team of favorites during a playthrough.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • False, toots. ;) I'm a big fan of Swampert and Toxicroak. AND, I've trained a Torterra.

The person below myself has never trained a team of only full or partial Bug-type Pokemon.

Years
  • Well...in one play of Black 2, I had Escavalier, Scolipede and Drapion on my final team, the very latter of which is a Bug-type before evolution. Interpret that how you will.

Anyway, the person below me has never caught a final stage Pokémon through a phenomenon in Generation V (i.e. Azumarill, Unfezant, Mamoswine, etc) save Excadrill.

Also, this is the forum's 226,000th post, yay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back