• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • Errr... sort of?
    I've bumped into wild encounters while shiny breeding something and gotten like 4 or so shinies that weren't what I was breeding that way xD

Tpbm has completed their PokeDex in SV.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Nah, I do! I love riding them! Whether it's Tauros Charge in Gen 7, Wyrdeer in PLA, or Koraidon in Scarlet, count me in! Oddly enough, though, my favorite ride is Mudsdale in Gen 7. Something about that slow trot just appeals to me

Tpbm is a Wooper fan!

Years
    • Seen today
    I suppose this means until the buttons wear out, and the answer is no. But here's a fun little fact:

I had a copy of Pokemon Ruby as a child that was eaten by our dog. Found that thing chewed down to the core. Was it her fault? No, and I learned that day a puppy will be a puppy and will do little puppy things. It was also a lesson to put my stuff up when finished.

Person below has several favorite pokemon instead of one specific favorite.

Years
  • If you mean multiple Pokemon tied for the number one spot that would be false.
    If you just mean having a group of Pokemon you consider your favorites then true.

Tpbm has beaten a Battle Facility in one of the Battle Frontiers.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Totally true lol. I think I only ever did it 'intended' once in one of my many playthroughs of Scarlet lol.

Tpbm has found a shiny completely at random while trying to test out something totally unrelated to hunting.

Back