• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • I've found a couple shinies on playthroughs in older games while just progressing through the game, so true.
    Like a Magnemite/Magneton and a Graveler in HG, for example.

Tpbm doesn't like the Regi's.

Years
  • True, I do! I associate her with the Valentine's Day event here on pc, and in older games as the pokemon who carries those precious heart scales you need to remember moves. So I have a soft spot for luvdisc.

Tpbm had a pokemon that was once rare to have, but has now become easier to obtain

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Yes, quite a few actually. For example, I'd like to see a coffee-based Pokémon that is a counterpart to the Sinistea and Poltchageist lines.

The person below me started liking a Pokémon or Pokémon type because of a Pokémon Trainer character rather than the other way around.

Years
  • hmmm... probably false. I mean obviously Glaceon wasn't around in gen 1, but I'm struggling to remember who my favorites were before it came along xD
    I remember liking Lapras a lot back in gen 1. Probably had either Salamence or Metagross as my fav in gen 3.... feeling somewhat confident it's less than 5 times.

Tpbm always has a Dark or Ghost type on their playthrough teams.

Years
  • Given that we already have 3 forms for Meowth I'd rather see another kitty get a regional form instead so I've never even considered it =P
    False.

Tpbm has played through a Pokemon game in a language that they are not fluent in.

Back