• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

Regardless, I do like the turtle's evolved form. It helped out my playthrough of the SV DLC with Shell armor.

Years

It is a turtle unlike Mudkip, but the colors are similar and the look of the face is similar too. The orange cheeks remind me of mudkip too much. Both being water types and with high phys. atk. and defense is similar too.

Years
    • Seen today

Chewtle has been discarded. Drednaw is next.

drednaw.gif

Years

Using counter with 90 base HP and phys. def. can lead to some funny shenanigans.

Also I'm surprised no one is talking about this shiny. This is really cool. Dark green and orange gives off a TMNT vibe.

HOME0834_s.png

Years
    • Seen today

I love dogs, but this just doesn't do it for me.

I think they were leaning too much into the cute aspect and forgot to make a Pokemon out of the dog. (as @Rock_Salazar basically said).

Years

Ball fetch is pretty useful for an ability to recycle any poke balls that failed until you realize one downside: "if a Pokémon with Ball Fetch is on the field..." So you will only get the usage of this ability early game if yamper is active and alive. Good luck trying to catch something mid or late game if yamper doesn't kick the bucket too soon. Such an ability is only on yamper too which feels like a waste.

Last edited:
    Back