• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

One detail I like about this line is when Clobbopus evolves it ditches the boxing gloves as if it isn't holding anything back or if it is confident in its own strength.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now

Clobbopus is safe. Grapploct is next.

grapploct.gif

Years

Its signature move "Octolock," is unique. It constantly debuffs the opponent's defenses every turn and they cannot escape from it. That is amazing. He's not trapped with you. You're trapped with him.

Years

The fact that Octolock's signature move is a wrestling move is cool. Moreso that its wrestling persona is an octopus which is something I don't think I've seen before. I've seen birds and wild cats, but not an Octopus. Man it is a crime this pokemon isn't available in gen 9.

Years

Grapploct is one of the 2 pokemon that can naturally learn octazooka. Other pokemon can only learn that through breeding. It isn't too practical but 50% to lower the opponents accuracy is 50%. It also has access to topsy turvy which is a great move that reverses any and all stat buffs to stat debuffs. Perfect for trolling.

Years

Interestingly, Sinistea is a normal tea cup before it is possessed. Does that mean the tea itself is the pokemon and not the tea cup? What if you drink it in accident? Do you get possessed? Unanswered questions like this make ghost mons interesting.

Back