• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Forum Username: Jellicent♀
    Game Version: X
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: No
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: No repeats of species/evolutionary lines (i.e. No Magikarp, Gyarados or Gyarados and Mega Gyarados), no legendary (because people are butts about trading them >:c)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Forum Username: Jellicent♀
    Game Version: X
    Exclude NFEs: No
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: No repeats of species/evolutionary lines (i.e. No Magikarp, Gyarados or Gyarados and Mega Gyarados), no legendary (because people are butts about trading them >:c)

I offer you...

Chesnaught
    Pidgeot
    Masquerain
    Slurpuff
    Gourgeist
    Aurorus

Years
  • Since most of the games I have as challenges here are busy with other challenges I want to play some hacks until those are free again [Have too many hacks on computer that I use next to never and I really want to replay them here and there]

So here are few sign-ups:

Forum Username: AoTora
    Game Version: FireRed Omega
    NFEs: No
    Restrictions: Any pokes from first three gens would work :]

Game Version: YAFRH
    Restrictions: There are pokemon from first five gens in this hack - however not all of them are in it so I will let you know if I need a re-roll on any of them :)

Game Version: Crystal
    Restrictions: Any pokes from first two gens would work :]

Game Version: Manly Pink
    Restrictions: Any pokes from fifth gen would work :]

Game Version: Emerald Omega
    Restrictions: Any pokes from first three gens would work :]

Game Version: Zeta
    Restrictions: Any pokes from all gens should work since most of them are in game - will let you know if I need a re-roll, megas are in game aswell.

Game Version: Omicron
    Restrictions: Any pokes from all gens should work since most of them are in game - will let you know if I need a re-roll, megas are in game aswell.

Also, since it's snowing outside and I am stuck inside I will probably take some time to update the thread up to the end some time this week since I have vacations :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    @aotora
    Let me know If you'd like re-rolls c;

For FireRed Omega: Clefable, Fearow, Hitmonchan, Arcanine, Girafarig, Seviper

For YAFRH: Raichu, Froslass, Aerodactyl, Lucario, Steelix, Togekiss

For Crystal: Feraligatr, Furret, Crobat, Poliwrath, Gengar, Dewgong

For Manly Pink: Bisharp, Beartic, Mandibuzz, Scrafty, Samurott, Crustle

For Emerald Omega: Glalie, Milotic, Spinda, Corsola, Persian, Murkrow

For Zeta: Claydol, Muk, Pidgeot, Goodra, Aromatisse, Floatzel

For Omicron: Smeargle, Scizor-mega, Furfrou, Mothim, Sawk, Jellicent

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Forum Username:lain12
    Game Version:Platinum
    Number of Pokemon:6
    Exclude NFEs:no
    National Dex:no
    Restrictions:1 pokemon i can get before the 1st gym no legendary pokemon

Years
  • Forum Username: Mastavida
    Game Version: FireRed Omega
    Restrictions: No repeat types, please

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    I would need a re-roll on Aromatisse because it doesn't exsist in the game and same goes for Furfrou but the others are confirmed :)

How about Sawsbuck instead of Furfrou and Galvantula instead of Aromatisse
    Do those exist in the game? sorry I'm not really farmilliar with the newer generations :s

Years
  • Yes they are both in games so teams confirmed ^^ Will probably start after I am done updating up to the last post so I have less work in the future *turns on the music and starts updating*

I NEEED PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!

Please, please, please if you see someone posting a sign-up GIVE THEM A TEAM- It's not that hard + if you want to update your run so badly you can always separate the team you are giving to someone and your update with dots or stars or something..

I was updating the OP earlier today and I noticed that there are several people who asked for teams few pages ago (I still have to go through few pages to figure out if they ever got a team but if they didn't please post here so I can give you a team - and most of them were missed exactly because people just ignored them and posted their update. If you see someone updating their run you usually think that there is nobody in need of team so you don't check back so please like I said - I cannot seem to stress it enough if you see someone asking for team give them a team - I am not always around to do so and I don't want anybody to feel left out because they didn't get a team and couldn't start their run for several days/weeks.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Yes they are both in games so teams confirmed ^^ Will probably start after I am done updating up to the last post so I have less work in the future *turns on the music and starts updating*

I NEEED PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!

Please, please, please if you see someone posting a sign-up GIVE THEM A TEAM- It's not that hard + if you want to update your run so badly you can always separate the team you are giving to someone and your update with dots or stars or something..

I was updating the OP earlier today and I noticed that there are several people who asked for teams few pages ago (I still have to go through few pages to figure out if they ever got a team but if they didn't please post here so I can give you a team - and most of them were missed exactly because people just ignored them and posted their update. If you see someone updating their run you usually think that there is nobody in need of team so you don't check back so please like I said - I cannot seem to stress it enough if you see someone asking for team give them a team - I am not always around to do so and I don't want anybody to feel left out because they didn't get a team and couldn't start their run for several days/weeks.
    Seconding this. Seriously guys, other people like to play Randoms too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022

Couldn't agree more!
    and you can always use this if you're too lazy to think: http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back