• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckface

Eating Souls Everyday
Years
  • Forum Username: Duckface
    Game Version: Pokemon White
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: No
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: No Bugs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    No, you know you can do this. You can do the thing.

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao1_250.gif

Years
  • Forum Username: Navenatox
    Game Version: Emerald
    Number of Pokemon: 5
    NFEs: No
    Restrictions: Maximum 2 pokemon of the same type and no legendaries please.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Forum Username: Navenatox
    Game Version: Emerald
    Number of Pokemon: 5
    NFEs: No
    Restrictions: Maximum 2 pokemon of the same type and no legendaries please.

Absol
    Glalie
    Muk
    Metagross
    Linoone
    :3

Update:
    Badge 1
    Spoiler:

Badge 2
    Spoiler:

Badge 3
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    Trainer: Flare (Leaf)
    Lambo
    Electabuzz M Volt Absorb Lvl 29 Hardy
    Mega Punch, Thunderpunch, Thundershock, Karate Chop

Gamma
    Butterfree M Compound Eyes Lvl 28 Quiet
    Sleep Powder, Gust, Poisonpowder, Confusion

Yamamoto
    Marshtomp M Torrent Lvl 29 Quirky
    Mega Kick, Mud Shot, Mud-Slap, Water Gun

Haru
    Quilava F Blaze Levl 28 Relaxed
    Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Ember, Quick Attack

+2759 points for anyone who knows the name references. XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Completed my Random Light Platinum run ^.^ My computer glitched out a while ago and I couldn't load the game when I was halfway through it so it took me a while to pick it up and play again but I did it and I enjoyed it :3

Vs. Champions: Vs. Champion Kaori
    Vs. Champion Blake

Final Team:
    009.gif

Leonardo|Male|Rash Nature|Torrent|Lvl 100|@Lucky Egg
    Strength
    Surf
    Earthquake
    Water Pulse
    My favourite out of the three original starters- so he is always fun to use :3 He was my starter in this game aswell so he was with me for the longest time - and I really enjoyed using him - as always <3

332.gif

Harley|Male|Bold Nature|Sand Veil|Lvl 100|@Focus Band
    Faint Attack
    Spikes
    Dynamicpunch
    Giga Drain
    I've used it three times so far in past month - and all three times he or she was just... There.. Not used too much due to the lack of good moves. Dynamicpunch was good here and there if it actually hit, Giga drain was ok but it took me about forever to get it, spikes were used next to never and faint attack was good only for ghosts and psychic types - and there were not too many of those in game :(

112.gif

Rhino|Female|Impish Nature|Lightningrod|Lvl 100|@Hard Stone
    Thunderbolt
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Flamethrower
    I haven't used this one in a while- I believe that last and only time I used it was when I did pokemaniac challenge on LeafGreen lol- She was powerhouse- she could take hits for days and she shared some powerful hits with her opponents aswell <3 She was one of my favourite team members in this challenge and I am really looking forward to using her again :3

169.gif

Dracula|Female|Timid Nature|Inner Focus|Lvl 100|@Leftovers
    Faint Attack
    Fly
    Bite
    Poison Fang
    I normally dislike using happiness pokemon because they took forever to evolve - but she evolved at around level 30 which was pretty fast - she was the fastest member of my team and she could hit pretty hard aswell - I enjoyed using her and I will totally use crobat more from now on.

124.gif

Nikki|Female|Mild Nature|Oblivious|Lvl 100|@Nevermeltice
    Body Slam
    Ice Beam
    Confusion
    Sing
    She would be so much better if she had Psychic instead of Confusion - But I couldn't find Psychic anywhere :( She was good for a ton of dragons that I had to battle throughout the game though.

376.gif

Steven|Genderless|Rash Nature|Clear Body|Lvl 100|@Twistedspoon
    Meteor Mash
    Hypnosis
    Psychic
    Rock Smash
    The reason why I normally don't use it is because it's usually obtainable pretty late in the game -I had to hack it in here aswell because it's only obtainable in the second region - at level 5 while al the gyms are level 60+ so the training would sure be fun [not]. It was tanky pokemon and it was sure interesting to use so I might use it more from now on.

Years
  • Update:

I began to play Emerald and chose Treecko as my starter. Then I caught a Zigzagoon as soon as I could, however I kept Treecko in my party to have a chance against Roxanne. After defeating her I decided to replace Grovyle with Beldum, which I could only obtain by hacking since you would normally not get one before the post-game. Then I went on and had some struggles against Brawly and especially Wattson because all of my moves would hit his Magneton not very effectively, but I finally made it. Surprisingly, May's Combusken hasn't been a problem at all.

So now I'm in Mauville City having three badges, with my team being:

• Metang, Lvl 27, Naive
    • Linoone, Lvl 28, Quirky

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back