• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rpers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    talkabout yuor favorite rps, maybe ideas/hints for future 1s u wanna make/suggest to others... Ill do my best to try and prevent ppl form stealing your ideas (trust me i have my ways) so feel free to post your ideas, your favorites, your least favorites, and maybe a few hints/suggestions for the beginners out there (dont be shy=) ). have fun and maybe even comments or complements on others rps who r members here, or say any improvements you may wanna suggest... have fun and be safe... jsut dont be mean ;)

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I never really understood the concept of Role Playing. What exactly do you do?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    You make a character and play them in whatever story is given!

Take for example my two current major RPs:

The Misadventures in Hogwarts:
    My characters, Nat and Jade, are you're "typical" student at Hogwarts. They're a good girl type and the hero type (there's a list of types in the Pokemon Roleplay section) and I play her as if it was me at the school.

The Pokemon Academy:
    The Pokemon Academy is a school for Pokemon Trainers. There, all the characters learn, make friends, and as of now, are fighting a disease outbreak!!

Well, I guess I've joined the club then, haven't I?

Oh! Here's a good starting topic! Role Playing Pet Peeves!!

My RP Pet Peeve is Power Playing and bad grammar! I can't stand people who Power Play (also known as God Modding) It's totally annoying!!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Yeah! But I warn you, never play another's characters! (My pet peeve, Power Playing) And it's always best to use as much detail as possible. A good RPer's posts are always more than two lines!

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Alright, I think I've got it now. But I suppose I can't really list any pet peeves since I've never Role Played before.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Role playing is a lot of fun. It's like a story-go-round, only each player can only play as their characters. Misadventures at Hogwarts has to be the best RP I have seen on these forums...if you want to see some good RPing in action, I daresay we've got some of the top RPers on that board. (Excluding me of course! :P)

It really is a lot of fun, since you get the perspectives of different people in the story. THere's stuff that one person comes up with, that the other may never have thought of. It's a neat way to start out a story or fanfic too...I am thinking about giving it a try myself.

Usually, everyone here is pretty lenient with beginners, so just make sure you make that clear when you start Rping, and you'll be fine, I'm sure! Hope you give it a try, Rose Flame, and I hope you enjoy it too!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Skye said:
    Role playing is a lot of fun. It's like a story-go-round, only each player can only play as their characters. Misadventures at Hogwarts has to be the best RP I have seen on these forums...if you want to see some good RPing in action, I daresay we've got some of the top RPers on that board. (Excluding me of course! :P)

It really is a lot of fun, since you get the perspectives of different people in the story. THere's stuff that one person comes up with, that the other may never have thought of. It's a neat way to start out a story or fanfic too...I am thinking about giving it a try myself.

Usually, everyone here is pretty lenient with beginners, so just make sure you make that clear when you start Rping, and you'll be fine, I'm sure! Hope you give it a try, Rose Flame, and I hope you enjoy it too!

Ya, you just have to include yourself there dont you. XD (Your right, you are pretty good at RPing ^^)

Like Mew13 and Skye, I really enjoy RPing in MaH. Its really action packed, and you really dont know whats going to happen next.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Ya, you just have to include yourself there dont you. XD (Your right, you are pretty good at RPing ^^)

Like Mew13 and Skye, I really enjoy RPing in MaH. Its really action packed, and you really dont know whats going to happen next.

O_O I said "excluding me" Haha....I'm not that good at RPing...my posts can be pretty dull...:P

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I must say, I prefer RPing when you can get all your friends in the same RL room, and do it there. Or in a chat - that gets fun as well.

Yes, I've not RPed in PC, but I've done a lot of other sorts of RP, for well over 5 years, nearly 6 now that I think about it. D&D, White Wolf are the main two tabletop games I play. Having dice adds some level of control to the game, while still adding huge levels of fun :-)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Toothache said:
    I must say, I prefer RPing when you can get all your friends in the same RL room, and do it there. Or in a chat - that gets fun as well.

Yes, I've not RPed in PC, but I've done a lot of other sorts of RP, for well over 5 years, nearly 6 now that I think about it. D&D, White Wolf are the main two tabletop games I play. Having dice adds some level of control to the game, while still adding huge levels of fun :-)

I've always thought IRL RPGs were neat, like D&D...how does it work exactly though? I've never really understood it...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Even thought I like to Roleplay I never Roleplayed at PC. Normally, I like to RP in Weird/General RPS... I remember one RP I joined in the PokeStarAdvance Foruns (The forum died...) it was really cool cuz it was miscellaneus: My Protector God was a Potato XD I wish we had a RP like that in PC...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    *Joins*

The Pokemon Spy Agency:

Currently, recruiting agents. Our mission right now is to travel to Celadon to find the secret base member of the Junior Elite Coalition. I am running and parcipating in this roleplay.

I wanna join a real good roleplay and active. Anyone got any?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    join? may i?
    it's tatally cool, i mean who DOESN'T like rps? there the best thing to hit the face of my imagination ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    RPs are really neat ^ ^
    w00t! A Spy Agency RP!
    *go take a look*
    BTW Welcome to PC, Mistral! ^ ^

Years
    good job every1 good posts also consider my rp Safe Points, as it it new and i tried to make it original and fun as possible... any questions about rps/ads are also allowed in here

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Thanks for all the advice Skye, Mew 13. I'll definitely have to try out Role Playing once I find one that interests me, though I don't know if I'll be any good at it ^_^.

Years
    im sure you will be Rose-flame every1 feels unsure, but its not so hard, and guessing by the date of month you joined, every1 will still assume your new and not hassel you too much w/o a warning... i got used to rping very quickly, the only thing that i didnt do properly was mechanics, but i figure thats not too much of a big deal anyways...

Years
    ya u can join! sorry for replying so late! anyways post what rps your in, what you like, any ?s about them, etc.! have fun here every1!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back