• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I realize I probably do this a lot.. but I really just want to show some love to my A&D regulars. You guys are my sunshine. <33

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Uhm, after today, I just want to quote what Klippy said a couple of pages back:

"At some points in life, you come to crossroads where you learn which people are the truest friends you could have and which you should continue to grow and foster."

So, very very big shoutouts and appreciation to everyone who loves their good friends~ <33
    Always be great to them!

Sirfetch’d

well fuck i was gonna appreciate you derk so it looks like our minds are alike

flight I've mentioned you like 4 times in this thread already but you are such a good friend and someone who I enjoy talking to each and every day. We're a lot alike and I think that is my favorite part about you. You're doing so much for the forums and I admire that as well :3

Aslan, FOOD?/?? high five food, pokemon black/white 2, previously LoL, BSS, fan of tl;dr posts, always having fun buddy :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    shoutout to shawn, shawny you're one of the kindest people i know and you deserve the best! hope everything irl goes well for you too! xx

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I had a really tough time in my life a month ago. At once suddenly all sorts of things went wrong at the same time and I started hating my real life. In that period I really used PokéCommunity as an escape from reality and keeping my mind distracted instead of bathing in miseries must have really helped me cheering up. So I want to thank everyone around here, no matter how active you are. If I we had real conversations or I just lurked around and took some time to read a post, doesn't matter. Everyone has had their small part in the forums and its atmosphere and I appreciate you all. Thank you.

Years
  • Big shoutouts to Kiyoshi the Polar Bear who is being a tremendous help with planning things for my Blog-Off event... even if we don't actually know if it is accepted or not.

Also huge shoutouts to Horsemeat Ikeaballs, Mana, SV, The Last Sentinel and Retro Bug for all the awesome work they've done for the RPOs

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    more to come very soon, but i had to get this off my chest.

i'd like to give a bunch of appreciation and a huge thank you to Lycanthropy. seriously you're such a great contributor to the forums, be it with your Pokémon Choice Quest in PT, a great player in the Underground, and otherwise being super friendly. i know we haven't talked much, but i'm really grateful for your help in keeping the Mystery Dungeon Club active and up to date, and even assisting in coordinating the accompanying RP occasionally, even though you didn't receive any credit for that until now. so in a nutshell, you're awesome, and i hope to see you around for much longer!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Shoutout to gimmiepie for thinking of me!

But I'd also like to give my kudos to Revise Librarian, DyingWillFlareon, Squirrel, Starry Windy, Lycanthropy, Chase, Bardothren, Hikamaru, and Fantome for making me feel right back at home when I recently decided to become addicted to Pokemon Trivia. Seriously, I sometimes feel weird just hoping into your #TeamTrivia shenanigans, but you guys make me feel like there's no weirdness at all.

I just want you to know I appreciate it a lot.​

Years
  • This one's not going out to a specific name, but rather a group of regulars I have fun with all the time. Yes I'm talking about #TeamTrivia aka the Pokemon Trivia regulars, and after my inactivity in the section for years my love rekindled recently thanks to you guys and without you it would not be the same place.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A little late, but...

...thanks for over 200 posts everyone!

I appreciate everyone here who has gotten out of their way to appreciate someone else on this thread; it takes a lot of heart! Thanks gang. <33

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • i honestly think this thread only exists because too many users care about their likes

I'd like to thank sri for his positive presence in the PC Battling sub-forum, as well as on the server. Also, he's a good battler.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Alrighty, so I think it's about time I put something here, because it's well deserved by now.

And not just to one or two people. I know this is kinda generic but I do mean it. I want to thank everyone on PC who has made my return since January so smooth and enjoyable. I've been dealing with some real rough times since last year, and coming back to PC made it so much easier to carry on with my life, and not dwell on the mess I was in. Life still has it's ups and downs, and I'm not yet back together fully, but you all have made my life that bit brighter, and I can't thank everyone here enough for doing so.

I'll end this by saying I'm definitely here to stay for the long run this time, and you all are the reason I want to. Thanks so much guys, you're the best!

Years
  • This latest shoutout goes to someone who I think is starting to make a name for himself, Achromatic. His activity and contribution to various sections, in particular Pokemon Gaming Central, has impressed me and definitely shows he's great at promoting activity along with being a very easy-going guy. I would not be surprised if he were to get modded at any time soon.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Another huge shout-out for Dragon! I love what you're doing in the Welcoming Lounge and how you're making it so interactive for welcomers and so warm and inviting for new members, and how you're finding ways to innovate and do different things through your PokeEggs initiative. Plus you're just a warm and friendly guy. <333

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • As is usual for me, another shoutout to the Underground rats. You all have made that area THE place to be on PC these days. Such a fun and exciting area to be part of and I'm so glad you all are around! Even if you're just in one game or simply browse the area, you guys all rock and we couldn't have made it so spectacular without each one of you. Congrats and keep being despicable liars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back