• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    sooo.. i've been a member here for almost half a year and i'd kinda like to thank some people who've made my stay here worthwhile. i would've made this post on the 6 month anniversary but i was really feelin' it rn.

first off i'd like to thank pc's frontline, aka the welcome lounge regulars. you guys truly know how to make someone feel welcome and appreciated and i feel like for all the appreciation you guys give you don't get enough in return. i'm sure there are more regulars but these five people are what made me stay a while (so blame them, not me): sheep, hikamaru, nakala pri </3, dragon, and dedenne1.

next i'd like to thank my people down in the gender race circa version 5(?). this was and sorta still is my home and i've always had fun chatting with you guys. big shoutout to: emboar, wiccawonder, orpheus, akiba, dedenne1, sir pedro, and last but certainly not least, if she ever returns, warspirit.

s/o to the members of the animal crossing club. i love to drop by the skype chats you guys have and it's always nice to stay up to date with the latest in animal crossing. also big s/o to the underground, while i haven't really been a part of it lately (thx school) i have enjoyed taking part in watching it bloom into what it is now.

then there's an array of people that i didn't necessarily meet in one place but were still a joy to chat with: harley quinn, ice, nauje, maccrash, sonata, spiff, and alfieri. this is semi off the top of my head and my friends list but i just want to thank everyone i've encountered thus far and i'd like for you all to know you've made a huge difference in my experience here.

also, my apologies if this mushy blob of text causes any eye/brain damage.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This one goes out to Universe aka The Treehouse's resident Steven Universe fan dank meme master or whatever-you-call it, for well causing everyone to have a laugh in the DCC every now and then.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'll keep this short and sweet.

Christos, flight, and Ninja Aiden all get a shout out for making PC just generally more enjoyable for me these past few days. Also want to give a quick mention to Abble Pie for being really nice and easy to talk to -- even though I am literally the WORST at keeping up with conversations lol.

Years
  • Thanks to Mana and Spherical Ice who helped me not break the RPT forum splash.

Also, a shoutout to all my RPT regulars and mafia-buddies who are a huge part of why PC is so much fun.

Also a big thanks to Seth Rollins and Archy who frequently provide me with entertaining battles on the server.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Special mention to shenanigans for putting up with all my questions and requests. You're seriously one of the coolest people I've met. Stay awesome. 8)
    I'm literally gonna extend this exact same thing to My Boy, shenanigans -- even though I haven't had many questions yet there is no fucking doubt that I'm gonna start bombarding him sooner or later.

additionally shenanigans m8 I've known you for over a year at this point and you're the best friend I have on this forum and I really truly honestly could say that if it weren't for you there's no way I'd be here right now. so I guess I'm thankful for you for that, and just additionally being an excellent friend and listening to music with me a lot. stay cool. never leave. ILU.

Sirfetch’d

Love to all of the Treehouse regulars, especially as of late. The forum is so much fun right now and that is all thanks to you guys d:^]

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I wanna give a huuuge thanks to Chase for pitching in and helping me give out emblems for the "Who's That Pokémon" contest! My appreciation level is over 9000! You're a real life saver, y'know that? :)

Oh, and I wanna give another 9000 thanks to Ash for helping me sticky/lock/de-sticky the threads! You're a life saver, too! :DDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    yo I just want to give a shout out to the Underground group, especially those who've been in the skype chat recently (and playing loads of epicmafia). it's almost 6am and too lazy to name names but you guys know who you are. You guys are amazing and for the first time in what feels like forever i'm actually in a group where i'm comfortable enough to be chatty and be myself because i feel like i belong there, if that makes sense! just keep being awesome guys. ♥♥

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Big shoutout to gimmepie for being my battle buddy on the battle server and it's super funny when he rages lol (crits, luck and stuff) so yeah stay awesome and never change!

Years
  • This shoutout goes to the awesome Fletch aka eros, and also my bud Fantome for their somewhat really great taste in music, in fact we seem to like lots of good stuff together.

Detox

Props to Dragon for being a genuinely nice person. I honestly don't know If there is a more kind person on these forums.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Achromatic is doing a great job in PGC and I'm so happy to see my old forum getting more active and I'm really enjoying posting in there lately. Aside from that though, he's also a super sweet person and I have enjoyed talking to him and getting to know him! Everyone else should do the same. :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I think Akiba is adorable. Talking to her has been a blast and she's super cool. <3

also, A&M regulars = coolest kids. Love ya peeps! :DD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [supporter]Peitharchia[/supporter], the fairest and sweetest among all! Hahaha! Thank you so much for sticking by my side despite the tight schedule. *toast* For many years to come! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back