• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Warriors/Wizards Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye looked up, suprised at Alvender's sudden appearance. She blinked in suprise at the bouquet of flowers he presented to her, and accepted them from him with gentle hands.

"I...thank you..." she said softly. Yukiko removed herself from around her, and settled down in the grass a few yards away. She glanced back at Yukiko, suddenly feeling very exposed and self-concious, something she was definitely not used to. "And...don't even worry about it....I don't blame you for not trusting me after what you've been through. I hope that maybe....we can learn to trust each other eventually."

Her voice rose hopefully, and she met his eyes only briefly. Her cheeks were a shade of light pink, and it was by no trick of the sun. Yukiko chuckled softly from her nap-like position in the grass.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"You've already earned my trust," Alvender continued softly as he bowed politely. "One more surprise," Alvender said before snapping his fingers. After a few moments of intense thought as he looked over at Yukiko. Alvender returned his gaze to Skye, and noted the pink blush on her cheeks. After a few moments, something formed in Alvender's fist, and he put it between both Skye and himself hoping it came out alright.

There, in Alvender's hand for both of them to see, was a ring. The main color of the ring was a soft emerald, with a dragon, very similar, if not exactly, like Yukiko, even in the same color, wrapped around the band, well proportioned to the size of the ring, which was obviously crafted into a woman's ring. "This is what they call an elven charm ring," Alvender started. "Only given to those an elf really cares for: be it friend, companion, lover, or whatever else. Where this and all elves will view you as a friend," Alvender explained as he smiled in satisfaction.

"Being a magical friendship ring. It links your mind to mind, whenever you speak my name. However, you can only send my name through the link. So only use it if you really need me," Alvender continued to explained, impressed that he could even remember how the things work. "I must warn you though...elves get very angry at prank calls, so don't be playing around with it. Only use it when you're in trouble, or if you truly need to tell me anything. It teleports me to your location," Alvender finished.

Taking a deep breath, Alvender then started again, "And..."

Before he could get his next explanation out, his mother's gentle laugh filled his head, 'I think she gets the point that it's a traditional gift, and that all elves do it, son. No need to kill her ears with senseless talk.'

Alvender could feel his ears burning with embarrassment as he stood staring into Skye's eyes. "Er...got a bit long winded wouldn't you say?" Alvender jested trying to recover. "The only question is...do you trust me?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"No.....not long winded at all," Skye said quickly, shaking her head. She looked at the ring carefully, still holding the flowers. She ran her free hand through her short hair, and looked up at Alvender with a smile.

She stood and took a step closer to him.

"I would like to trust you..." she told him honestly, her face serious, but unable to contain the joy at his presence. "I would like very much to try....it's been a very long time since I've been close to anyone except Yukiko..."

She glanced back at the dragon, whose mind was still. Skye raised an eyebrow at her incredulously. How could she be so still and uninterested when Skye's mind was swimming with a million thoughts.

Will you stop thinking so much, and for once....just this once....give ti a shot. Stop closing yourself off from people. Stop using your power as an excuse. If you go through life without love, what's the point of living? Aren't you seeking to rid the world of such thought? Isn't that the intent of your mission of peace?

Yukiko's thoughts assaulted her after enduring such a long silence from her mind. It suprised her. She turned back to Alvender.

"I would really like to trust you," Skye told him earnestly. "I do right now....but I would like to trust you fully."

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
Golden_Deoxys said:
I nodded respectfully to the two, then turned my gaze to Legolas. I couldn't help but blush slightly, he was attractive in a way, but I didn't want to say anything.

*notices blush and goes up* HI! *shakes* *is open to a girlfriend* :D So,hows do i look?

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
She smiles and gulps, thinking Wow....hot elf....I wonder if he's single... how do you look? Fine, I must look like a total mess...."

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Alvender blushed heavily at her sudden movement toward him, causing him to falter back. Not wanting to insult, or frighten Skye, Alvender quickly regained his footing and regained those few faltered steps.

"I wouldn't have opened myself up like this if I truly didn't trust you to the fullest," Alvender said ever so gently. "and I will forever, as long as I live...the only other question," Alvender said slowly. "can you trust me as I do you?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
No matter how hard Skye searched with her mind, she could find no trace of dishonesty within him, though she wondered briefly if he was able to keep his defenses up. Yukiko stirred in her sleep, and nudged Skye's mind.

For once, stop listening to your mind. Listen to what your heart has to say.

Skye looked away from Alvender, down at her feet, which were not visible because of her long robes and pants. She tried to push her own defenses away, the ones around her heart and soul, the ones preventing her from trusting. But how did she know for sure...?

She looked up once again, looked up into Alvender's eyes, and saw there what her powers could not confirm. SHe knew he was not defending himself against her. She knew he was being truthful, not because she could sense it, but because deep down, she could feel it.

"I do," she told him finally, definitely, and smiled, her indigo eyes bright with the daytime sun.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"I guess wizards are all bad after all," Alvender smiled as he returned her trusting gaze. Alvender then felt his cheeks warm up, not because of the heat, but because something deep inside made him feel uneasy as he looked into Skye's indigo eyes.

'Aw!' his mother said interrupting his nervousness, for once he was grateful. 'Got butterflies in your stomach? And I thought you said you'd never love a wizard.'

At that Alvender drew in a deep breath, and his whole head turned a bright crimson. 'Could...you...please...get out of my mind?' Alvender asked, unable to even concentrate.

'My little son wants some alone time? You know where to find me,' she said, and with that her voice disappeared from his mind.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Yukiko was still on the grass, but Skye could swear she was chuckling softly. Skye was feeling rather self-concious now, holding the flowers, and Alvender there.

She traced the rim of the ring in his open palm with hier index finger. She smiled at it, but more at what it represented. She looked up at Alvender from behind the beautiful flowers, her eyes glowing. Half of her wanted the butterflies in her stomach to settle down, but the other half wanted nothing more for them to stay in that moment for as long as they could. She couldn't remember having been this happy in a long, long time. And she was grateful....there was nothing better than the feeling of trust.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Having her look at him from behing the flowers, almost send him tumbling head over heels. Taking a deep swallow of something invisible, as his mouth was dry, Alvender had no clue what to do. Should he press forward? Should he leave it at friendship? As these questions ran through his head, no answers came to him. After a few moments, he decided that his mother wasn't going to help, so he looked pleadly to Yukiko for any hints as to what to do next. This was a very odd situation for Alvender, never having felt this way toward anybody, he didn't want to skrew it up.

"Um..." Alvender trying to clear his throat and returned his gaze to Skye. "Um..." Alvender said again, but fell silent finding no words to say. What was there to say? Skye must see it by now...or so he thought. But how did she feel towards him?

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
Golden_Deoxys said:
She smiles and gulps, thinking Wow....hot elf....I wonder if he's single... how do you look? Fine, I must look like a total mess...."

Good Lasso said as he started to blush as well, I am a single guy looking to settle down after all of this. Ish you single? *thinking, *dam, this chick is TTTOOO hot! Dam if she says that she is single.., well., SHE WILL BE MINE! :D If not, OUCH!, shut down :dead:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
She felt how uncomfortable he was, but instead of making her feel the same, it empowered her. She took out her wand, a thin wand of willow, and conjured up a vase of water for the flowers, which she set carefully on the ground by her feet. Regaining her normal height, she took another step closer to Alvender, smiling. They were merely inches apart, and in the next instant, Skye had closed that distance.

Being rather short, she found herself wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head upon his chest. The embrace was a bit tighter than one of just friendship, intended to be longer than a few seconds, but no words to tell him exactly what she felt escaped her mouth besides a humble, "thank you."

OOC: Awww.....our characters always seem to end up hooking up, eh RM?

Super_Lawliet

Years
She blinked and nodded a bit sadly. "I am...I just never could find the.....right one for me..." She smiles. "But I think my search is finally over...."

OOC: this is so cute! ^__^ do I hear wedding bells? lol

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
WOOT Legolas said as he turned around, made a fist and said ,"YESSS", as he turned away, and brought back some flowers, ,:" you are..., soo..., cute and nice" Legolas had said has he felt relived cause he was a shy person :P

OCC: This RP rocks!!! And yeah, we all hooken up, WOOT!

Super_Lawliet

Years
OOC: Awww! so cute!!

She took the flowers and smiled, nodding. "I thank you so very much..." I turned red and looked down. "I must look silly...."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Golden_Deoxys said:
OOC: Awww! so cute!!

She took the flowers and smiled, nodding. "I thank you so very much..." I turned red and looked down. "I must look silly...."

"Your telling me.." Michael mumbled under his breath, he had taken a seat on the ground just to watch the two love struck youngens as they stared at eachother, the two dragons were pulling on his feathers but he didn't mind.

he stands up and the two dragons dangled from his wings, "hey!" he practicly yelled at the young elf, "If you want to pruve yourself to me, do me a faver and unlatch them!"

he looked crossly at the two as they seemed to not even notice him. He opens his wings wide despite the weight and flaps them hard enough to send the two lovers to the ground. the dragons fly off and land on the young man's chest, lucifer nips at the boy's ear before running back to his master.
"Maybe you arn't who I thought you were.... You aren't like your father at all."

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
JBCBlank said:
"Your telling me.." Michael mumbled under his breath, he had taken a seat on the ground just to watch the two love struck youngens as they stared at eachother, the two dragons were pulling on his feathers but he didn't mind.

he stands up and the two dragons dangled from his wings, "hey!" he practicly yelled at the young elf, "If you want to pruve yourself to me, do me a faver and unlatch them!"

he looked crossly at the two as they seemed to not even notice him. He opens his wings wide despite the weight and flaps them hard enough to send the two lovers to the ground. the dragons fly off and land on the young man's chest, lucifer nips at the boy's ear before running back to his master.
"Maybe you arn't who I thought you were.... You aren't like your father at all."[/COLOR]

Yes i can, Legolas said as he went to unlatch the Dragons, You know, i AM like my father Legolas said as some anger had filled him, by he stoped it knowing that he must do so cause he could not be fighting with his comrades, then he turned his attenion to the young hot elf, You know, we are going to have to watch each other if we want to get out of this alive

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: His grudge isn't over. His past is darker than he told. Just be patient, Skye.

And actually, although she is short, she'd still be almost as tall as him. Elves really don't gain their height as quick as humans. The tip of her head might come to his nose or alittle passed that.

IC: "Um..." Alvender continued to stutter as he tried to find some sort of explanation. All of this was happening so fast, and he never really hugged anyone but his parents, but that was when he was just 5 years old. He felt really uncomfortable being this close to anyone, but he didn't let it show for Skye's sake.

'Go on, don't be shy now,' his mother coaxed, obviously amused and accepted the girl wizard.

Alvender swallowed hard, then moved his trembling hand to Skye's chin. Not sure what to do next, he became a bit clumsy and said, "Your welcome." The next thing he knew it, he brought his lips to meet Skye's. A spark of electricity flew through his body, but instead of exciting him, it seemed to relax the young elf. He had no idea how to kiss a girl, since he only pecked his parents on the cheek. So he hoped she would return it, because he felt extremely clumsy standing there and doing something he's never done before.

OOC: I guess you can say our characters always seem to hook up...yeah. :P

Super_Lawliet

Years
"Oh believe me this WILL end...." She growled slightly and stood, quickly going to Michael. "How DARE you speak like that...just because you do not have someone doesn't give you the right to be a complete snot!" She slapped him shaply across the cheek.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye felt her eyes grow wide as Alvender brought his face to hers. She found her eyelids drooping, a shock of nervousness making her knees almost buckle. She had no idea what to do. He was so relaxed....

She reached for his hands, holding them with her own, and kissed him back. So many thoughts were swimming through her head: what was she doing? Why? How could she trust him after knowing him for a few hours? How could she be kissing him after only knowing him for a few hours?

Pushing the thoughts aside, she cleared her mind, focusing on the present, on Alvender. She pulled away gently, but brushed his nose with her own and and held her forehead against his, looking up at him with her indigo eyes. Her eyes held a warm glow, something that had been waiting to become visible for a long time.

Slightly short of breath, she squeezed his hands and blinked. She smiled, unable to find words to express herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back