• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Because it's the only starter that doesn't evolve into a hideous monster? xD

I need to finish Blood and Wine before Christmas Day and I have so many sidequests left to do...I might have to break off exploration on the 24th so I can get the main quest done, because Christmas Day I will have several new games to play, haha.

Also yes Angelica I am keeping my flair because it took me about three hours to get something that wasn't a horrendously garbled mess xD;

pkmin3033

Hating my work after I've made it is precisely why I don't write much, so I get that feeling =x

It's a nice name colour though :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    mate do i have to play any of them in order
    No. Well, except for Path of Radiance+Radiant Dawn, and Shadow Dragon+New Mystery of the Emblem.

All the others aren't related to each other storywise and so there's no need to play them in order outside of those 2 cases.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back