• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    Pokestar Studio was nice too, but I'd take contest any time as long as they're Hoenn style contests and not Sinnoh style contests.
    If they're Sinnoh style contests I'd probably pick the Pokestar Studio one.

Electivire or Magmortar?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Nighttime. I love how most of the games look under the stars... (unless I'm shiny hunting, in which case day all the way for visibility's sake lol)

10 common shiny Pokemon or 1 rare shiny Pokemon?

Years
    Depends... if it's a useless rare like Antique Form Sinistea then I'll take the 10 common shinies.
    If it's rare because it's a legendary or has a mark, I'd definitely take the 1 rare shiny.

Unovan Zoroark or Hisuian Zoroark?

Years
    Gen 2 Let's Go.
    Gogo Let's go Marill and Let's Go Phanpy.

Mystery Gift mythical Pokemon or catchable ingame Mythical Pokemon (like for example the Keldeo you can catch in Crown Tundra, or Manaphy/Phione in Legends Arceus) ?

Years
    • Online now
    I'd rather catch in game.

Fight an arcanine with a pure grass type, or fight a blastoise with a pure fire type?

Years
    I don't really want a new type, but I guess I'll add a new type as I don't trust the rest of humanity to see the glory that is the Ice type.
    It gets dunked on often enough, don't know if it would actually be considered the least popular.

Buff Bug types or nerf Fairy types?

Back