• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
  • Machop. Mankey would flip and not stop beating until long after I've already passed on =P

Start your own evil team or permanently join Team Yell as a Grunt ?

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm starting my own evil team. Watch out 10 year old protagonists.

Become a gym leader or join the elite four?

Years
  • Hmm, I think I will take my chances with the hypno. Their presence in the neighborhood might actually work to my advantage, since they can make people fall asleep. Weary travelers who need a good rest could get a more refreshing night's sleep at the hotel. Also I will would hire several dark type pokemon as security guards. Those cowardly hypno won't dare kidnap my guests, knowing they must go through Kingsambit, Greninja, Pangoro, Mabostiff, Umbreon and Meowscarada first.

Isle or Armor and Crown Tudra or Teal Mask and Indigo Disk?

Years
  • Tough pick. Isle of Armor was really mediocre imo.
    Both Teal Mask and Indigo Disk are better than that.
    However, Crown Tundra makes both of those pale in comparison imo so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ... in the end I think I'll just go with IoA + CT simply because the SV DLC's lack a fun repeatable thing to do.

Open an appliance store near a den of Rotom or open a Bank in an area with lots of Gimmighoul in Paldea?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I would imagine anyone familiar enough with me by now would already be able to guess my answer to this, but in the event someone new comes along...
    This or That- 3000 edition

Have the shiny charm from the start of the game or have the ability to mass release a whole box of Pokemon at a time?

Years
    • Seen today
    Chess with Alakazam. Although I would like to have a talk with Kingambit. They named you after a chess opening, and you decide to play checkers?

Train a shedinja to level 100, or Magikarp to level 50?

Years
  • If I can grind Shedinja in an area with Pokemon that can't hit it I'll pick Shedinja. Magikarp otherwise.

a plush of your favorite starter or a figure of your favorite legendary Pokemon ?

Back