• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This poll is about food

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    1) What's your favourite meal? Be it just a sandwich or an all out feast with several courses, I wanna know the whole menu. ....kihihihihi. It's a two day ordeal. <3 First my mum makes a roast. A Pot Roast. It simmers on the oven all day and you can smell it anywhere in the house. So we nom on that. Then the next day, the leftover roast [which is softer than before] is mixed into a fry pan with potatoes. This is called Hash [lol drugs] and it's the BEST DARN MEAL EVER. My dad and I literally have video game matches [if there's bad weather] or outdoor battles for second and third helpings and what sucks is that now my sister's getting in on it too and she's athletic ;;

2) What's the best meal you can cook? If you cook! If not, cereal is an acceptable answer. (Y-you can make that, right??) X3;;; I've been told I make a mean steak.... and cassarole...and baked...things. X3;; yeah. I come from a traditional householdyplace and stuff. So I've been cooking since I was little.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? Or you could just answer both. I dunno. I'm done. I want flaming hot cheetos puffs. ;; like you wouldn't believe.

Ayselipera

Stuffed fish. I know it doesn't sound good, but it really is! :)

2) What's the best meal you can cook?
    Casseroles. I'm amazing at them.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate?
    No, I just had a bagle with cream cheese, so I'm good.

Years
  • 1) What's your favorite meal?
    Start with a nice spinach and lettuce salad topped with cucumber, carrot, white mushrooms, red onion and pepita and sunflower seeds. Mushroom tortellini for the main course with a side of saltine crackers and tomato soup to dip them in.

Basically anything that doesn't require an oven or grill. I couldn't bake to save my life. I'm a soup and salad kind of cook.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment?
    I am now.
    Some falafel smothered in hummus and stuffed in pita bread sounds awesome right now. Or a teriyaki portebello mushroom burger.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    1) What's your favourite meal? Honestly, anything Italian will float my boat. And since I am a very picky eater, it's usually just what I have if I ever go to a restaurant etc.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Hm... I know my way around the kitchen quite well I guess you could say, but the meal I know I can cook well is this really good Pasta Recipe/Sauce. :3 But then again, I can make steak.. @_@ so it really depends on how well others think it's executed.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Really good Christmas cookies n3n

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • What's your favourite meal?
    Favorite meal would have to pasta and sauce together with sweet corn on the side with a nice glass of juice, preferably apple.

What's the best meal you can cook?
    Considering all the meals I'm able to cook, I think the best one would have to be macaroni pie (confused? VM me for explanation) and stew chicken. Pretty simple, yet not extremely easy.

Are you craving a food at this very moment?
    Surprisingly, no. I just had lunch not too long ago, but ask me again in the next hour or so.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013

1) What's your favourite meal? My favorite is probably pizza, but I'm a big fan of food with cheese on it, specifically mozzarella and chedder. :D

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Don't really know, to be honest. :/

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Not now, but I'm almost always craving pizza. Had lunch a few minutes ago so yeah.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

• 1) What's your favourite meal? Be it just a sandwich or an all out feast with several courses, I wanna know the whole menu.
    Definitely dinner because it translates to "all-you-can-eat". :[
    Edit: ... oh. Let's see. First we have Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi soup, then some garden salad with honey mustard. Oh and those Red Lobster Buscuits and some good californian egg rolls for the appetizer. For the main entree I'll get a NY strip steak with... er ... mashed potatoes or sweet potato fries... and some random vegetable side that I probably will just leave on the plate. Oh and for dessert its definitely Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake. 8DDDD;;; THOSE THINGS ARE AMAZING. (or key lime pie, which I just had for the first time a week ago and is one of the best desserts I've ever tasted).

2) What's the best meal you can cook? If you cook! If not, cereal is an acceptable answer. (Y-you can make that, right??)
    hurrr I can create a ham and cheese sandwich.
    3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? Or you could just answer both. I dunno. I'm done.
    More chocolate.

UGH WRITING THIS MADE ME INCREDIBLY HUNGRY. Imma go to Chili's.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1) What's your favourite meal? Homemade beef stew and mashed potatoes.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Just toast, and I can't cook that too well, I always burn it.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Well, I just ate a hamburger and I'm not that hungry, but pasta or homemade pickles sound good at the moment.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • 1) Whole wheat spaghetti with tvp meatballs and loads of basil
    2) Blueberry-banana-brazil nut brownies
    3) Chococo (a brazilian vegan chocolate-coconut low calorie icecream) with a diet cola drink. It's hot as hell here right now...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • 1. Any gourmet and exotic(but not yucky) food. Especially omelettes.
    2. Any variety of soups, and omelettes and fruit salad.
    3. Any food that I haven't tasted before, but at the time I posted this post, I'm craving for ice cream.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • 1) What's your favourite meal? Fried rice, Sweet and Sour fish, Soy sauce with chillies and an omelette,

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Fried rice, chicken stew, beef stew, Sambal Tumis (Anchovies in chilli and oil), and a cheesy scrambled egg.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? You made me think of a cheesy scrambled egg.. XD;

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • What's your favourite meal? Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios w/ Orange Juice.
    What's the best meal you can cook? Tacos.
    Are you craving a food at this very moment? Cherry Cheesecake *Drools*

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    1) What's your favourite meal?

There's a whole lot of food in this list, because any food that I like once almost always gets marked by me as a favourite. So I can't give a list of it.
    But I can specially classify a few fast food, a few specific Chinese food, some local dishes from my place, specific sea food, and some general food as a preliminary pick.

Cereal doesn't count, lol. I would rather not answer anyways, because they mostly consist of things unknown to you all.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? Or you could just answer both.

Yes. Either a burger which is from the fast food menu, or fried rice with shrimp, soup, and some generic items which are from the Chinese food menu.
    I'm actually craving for the Chinese food more right now.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • 1) What's your favourite meal? Be it just a sandwich or an all out feast with several courses, I wanna know the whole menu.

Hmmm...I really don't have any specific favorites as far as food goes, I've never really been an extremely picky eater, though there are certain foods I won't eat, like salad. (I'm a soup kinda guy, I totally skip salads tyvm)

If I had to pick one, it'd be something like umm...I dunno. Depends on what I'm craving at the current moment.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? If you cook! If not, cereal is an acceptable answer. (Y-you can make that, right??)

Well, being in an all male household, cooking isn't a priority, though I can handle myself in the kitchen decently so, if I have to. Most of the time, the most I cook is TV dinners...I'm getting really good at guessing exactly how long in the microwave something will take to be cooked properly. xD

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? Or you could just answer both. I dunno. I'm done.

mmmm....I think I'm craving steak! Yes...cooked on a barbecue grill, with mesquite wood as fuel. Yes...mmmmm Sounds good to me. :D

Like seriously, my dad is a master on the BBQ pit. He took ground venison (deer meat) and ohhh man, that was the best ground meat I've had in ages. I drool when I think about it...so yeah I think I'm craving some of that too.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • 1) What's your favourite meal?

Pasta bake/pizza/lasagne <3

Pizza :3

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment?

Not really - I had a bad stomach today and I've gone off food.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Ooo, you made a thread :D

1) What's your favourite meal?
    Mussels. That's not really a specific meal, just a main ingredient. France was an awesome experience because for one of the weeks I spent there I had mussels everyday and each time was a different preparation. Love when mom makes it at Christmas.

I haven't cooked much. I have mom. Whom my relatives have said should start a catering service or small restaurant. So, why bother? XD I'd rather take the good stuff then screw up.

Mostly I've just done breakfast stuff. Not cereal. Not a fan of cereal. Pancakes. Waffles. Boiled eggs. Simple stuff. But, even then, rarely.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? No. I just ate a banana. Not hungry right now.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • What's your favourite meal?
    I love a lot of things - I technically eat whatever but my fav I'd have to say is Pizza

What's the best meal you can cook?
    Not sure really, I take food Tech at school so I can cook a lot of nice stuff

Are you craving a food at this very moment?
    Well I'm gonna have an exam soon and thinking about exams makes me hungry

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years

• 1) What's your favourite meal? Roast Beef And Cheese from Schlotzky's Deli. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Pasta:p Fettucini mostly.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? O god, i'm always craving food. At this moment though?... Popcorn with hot sauce sounds good. Man I sound like a pregnant woman

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • lol Erica.

1) What's your favourite meal? ...I'll eat anything really. The only thing I hate is probably meatloaf or anything that is really spice or bland.
    2) What's the best meal you can cook? EASY MAC LOL
    3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Mmm... spaghetti. 8D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    1 I like cookies
    2 Sandwiches
    3 I crave a lot of stuff like now I am craving popcorn.

Back