• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Tile/Palette Rating Thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    What do you think of my map i made all the palettes and map and blah blah

Please rate it out of ten
    Rate out of ten? that would be 1.5/10. Why?
    • The mountain palletes. Those are completely ergh. Try using APE's Gradient-O-Matic for the palletes.
    • The palletes of the grass don't go together as well. Use the same amount of difference between the shades.
    • The flowers look nice.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024

Heres my latest tiles they are private so please dont steal
    their isn't much that bothers me, only the flowers look a bit awkward having the dark center. Also the path is too square, the actual tile is too perfect, do you know what I'm saying?

Years
    hello, long time i create a new tileset, placing it in deviantart page and put him wah page also rose but not entirely ... well now I have decided to post here ... I hope you like it, the hacks and rpg can use in their but they must give me credit (to zein or ligtherzein)

and if you want please rate it!

School days again...
    Years
    hello, long time i create a new tileset, placing it in deviantart page and put him wah page also rose but not entirely ... well now I have decided to post here ... I hope you like it, the hacks and rpg can use in their but they must give me credit (to zein or ligtherzein)

Wow nice tiles and palettes! *So speechless* I love the flowers, the buildings, the water animation, the trees, all! Good job! Keep up the good work.

Tiles: 10/10
    Palettes: 10/10

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022

Saw this on DevArt:

Tiles: 7/10, I really dislike the buildings but everything else is great. Especially the snow themed stuff
    Pallets: 9/10, overall they are wonderful

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    These tiles are actually really good... But the pals are extremeley Blinding!I think the tree looks a little to.. gradient.. But the rocks are excellent.
    The house however.. Is poor. Its roof is not a good size, and teh shading is wierd..
    But for a first tileset it is awesome!
    7/10

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Whatcha guys think of some tiles I tried making?

I didn't think they turned out that bad for my first try.

Wesley FG for pallettes, style, and inspiration.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I tried to make a cave set out of pre-existing tiles(my tiles suck) , and I want you guys to rate it.
    Spoiler:

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    well this is my newest tile that i made

please rate

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Y'know what lalo? I think u are improving really fast at tile spriting! Well done mate! Very nice house, but maybe a lil more shading?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Y'know what lalo? I think u are improving really fast at tile spriting! Well done mate! Very nice house, but maybe a lil more shading?

Lol he's learning the same way you did mate, he's asking me for advice XD

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
    um plz stop spaming in my bro thred wen i becom a mod il delet ur post

dude....really?
    Spam like one post never hurt anybody.
    Now 100 messages in your email box...is a different story.
    Learn to spiell butter.
    "wen i becom a mod il delet ur post" that is down right cocky; and bad for your health (well, not really but yea) I don't think I'd want you on here as a mod if thats the attitude you are going to have.
    :ontopic:
    i've got a base i'm working on...lemme upload a pic real quick.
    Credits: 874521, Saurav, Kyledove, WesleyFG, Cheesepow, Me (full metal) and i'm sure there are others....but those are all in the screen shot afaik.
    Twinleaf:
    Spoiler:

Sandgem
    Spoiler:

Route 201:
    Spoiler:

Route 202:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back