• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too many games to play, too little time to play them

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just made a Backloggery recently and it's been sooo nice with keeping track of my games, I thought it was literally impossible before lol.

I'm playing a lot of free roam-ish games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, etc. and some other games that I play sporadically like Hatsune Miku and Katamari.

So many games, so little time.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Do you ever feel like you have no time to play video games? Or at the very least, feel that you've had less time than usual to play them?

I'm over the age of 20, so yes, I have less free time than I'd like to dedicate to my hobbies and interests. lol

I'm also guilty of spending too much time on open-ended games rather than finishing ones that have a proper ending; Animal Crossing, Story of Seasons, Rune Factory 4..

What games are you itching to play but haven't had a chance to touch them yet?

Steamdb estimates 71% of my Steam library, plus a small handful of console games that have been put on hold.

..So I bought 8 new games during a recent Steam sale.

....God, I'm terrible.

To be more specific, I'd like to break into:
    Spoiler:

I just made a Backloggery recently and it's been sooo nice with keeping track of my games, I thought it was literally impossible before lol.

I made a Backloggery and a Completionator recently in an attempt to do the same, but I can't decide which one I like more. I'm more familiar with the former, but the latter let me import my entire ~800 Steam library to it in an instant. ..So now backlogging my games has gone on a backlog. :c
    I think I might just cave and use Backloggery for consoles, and Completionator for Steam.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    My problem is less that I have too many games I'd like to play, but rather that most of the games I haven't played/finished I don't particularly like to play anyway.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i feel like so many new games are coming out that i have no time to play them because of classes. im still stuck on playing monster hunter while i just bought etrian mystery dungeon. now the mario puzzle and dragons and splatoon are coming out, idk what to do!

Years
  • F1 2014, getting all achievements in Outlast, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Need for Speed World before the servers will be closed, actually doing something in The Forest. I don't know, I lost track of time.

Back